Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167583 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
Next thing we will hear during the quarrel is

Wife: honey wats that am seeing online...my naked pix has gone viral...y?

Bank W: honey I was only seeing if u will b patient if sometin like this happens...it's a test
can I get your whatsapp digit pls?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by 3RNEST(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Simplep:
Dats nt d question i responded to...i only responded to d person who said he is showing d whole world his wife's nude...he is a very wrong for being addicted to social media which i dnt support too.i was only clarifying somethings nt his social media addiction..yes,banky realy bleeped up,i dey shame for him for always posting his personal life on social media[,now poor adesuwa bum is paying for his foolishness,she was nt even aware dat her immature husband is on snapchat..

I guess u are from Benin?, i'm also ashamed of what he's did to our beloved sister! angry Adesuwa..
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol,no dear am nt,i jst stays there
3RNEST:

I guess u are from Benin?, i'm also ashamed of what he's did to our beloved sister! angry Adesuwa..
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by 3RNEST(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Simplep:
Lol,no dear am nt,i jst stays there
you stay there, wow! grin can we meet on whatsapp!! wink
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by chuks34(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

No vex for the outburst just that I dey pity the poor girl. She has no record of any scandal and here it is, right in her front by the man that promised to protect her for the rest of her life. angry

It's quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
it has only begun

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by obatoro: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Must everything be on social media? All the wedding posts are enough. Now see where overdo has landed him. The wife won't take this with a pinch of salt o.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by macaranta(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Such nonsense... All for likes

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...what's impossible? cheesy
whatever you're thinking is impossible o grin

Impossicant
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by laudate: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
obatoro:
Must everything be on social media? All the wedding posts are enough. Now see where overdo has landed him. The wife won't take this with a pinch of salt o.
Banky W should be flogged for this. angry What is this obsession he has for social media? If he does not make or post a video on Snapchat or Instagram, will the world come to an end? Any sane person would record the video first, review it and if possible edit it, BEFORE uploading it on social media. No, the yeye boy had to do a live recording. See where it has landed his coconut head. Chai! shocked

dumo1:
He has no bloody excuse that's why there is the privilege to edit, crop and verify your post before uploading it online.
Exactly, jare..... you got that right! sad

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
whatever you're thinking is impossible o grin

Impossicant
...okay whatever cheesy
Just be circumspect who u allow stabb u
...as for me am an angel so I've no interest whatsoever
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by laudate: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vacora:
Myself and my esteemed colleagues from the Department of Justice for Social Media Stories and Pictures(DJ SMSP) hereby require a thorough forensic examination or analysis of the alleged picture by a panel experts before passing our judgement. Court is now in recess and I need my morning coffee tongue
Ba-aa-ad boy!! Hehehe.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
haven't seen nothing.
I said I will..
I gave u my word
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Terryindeed: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
wetin dey this do this people self, must everything be on social media. some people no get sense o

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...okay whatever cheesy
Just be circumspect who u allow stabb u
...as for me am an angel so I've no interest whatsoever

No one can stabb me
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wedding parry part 3.
Banky sabi beg naa. Adesua won't like this buh in the spirit of nwanyi bia mbu... nku na ahu. Nada spoil. Na only sorry e go take.
Adesua: (frowning in akimbo) You see now, better take that thing down. Sheey I told you to stay away from SM for now. Even Aunty Omotola told you. (sighs) You see why I wanted to travel back to Naija?
Banky: Baby, Check it naaw... even if I am the worst man on earth, can I intentionally do this? please, ejoor... it's just a mistake won't happen next time. Oya come to daddy. pleaaaase! (another round of bedmatics)
Cut.

Buh wait o, watsup with planky bum?
This is what we see every day on SM, beeches...including pools. So what's the fuss? Blurred Ass kwa?
Like seriously? Abeg guys... make una chill. Na our girls dey flaunt swim panties and G-strings all over the internet. why her own different? If na the Ihuka now... no p, buh nada dey the azuka naa. All I can try see is one planky flaccid stretch marks deflated ass.
Pheww!
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
I said I will.. I gave u my word
OK. I believe you now.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Is this free to veiw Sometin he paid a bride price 4?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
OK. I believe you now.
smiley
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:

No one can stabb me
...wow � u haven't been stabbed before
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
laudate:

Banky W should be flogged for this. angry What is this obsession he has for social media? If he does not make or post a video on Snapchat or Instagram, will the world come to an end? Any sane person would record the video first, review it and if possible edit it, BEFORE uploading it on social media. No, the yeye boy had to do a live recording. See where it has landed his coconut head. Chai! shocked

Exactly, jare..... you got that right! sad
More emphasis on their obsession for social media, it's nauseating. Is it zebra that we haven't seen 1 million times on Nat Geo wild.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
now i am part of those waiting for d day of ur.......
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Hosywhite(f): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na wa o..na like diz Banky go begin with Adesua?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EYOUYO: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wetin b new thing here again

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
my sister Una wun finish me with laugh grin grin... the way the guy dey beg u for contact this early morning be kareful.
...when konji hold man the brain dey voicemail
That guy na stalker oshi, last last i go give am wrong number the nigga been stalking for the past 2 days. @ Spaxon.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Bishoptallz(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
DeadRat:
This Is One Of The Worse Mistakes Ever... I Am Sure People Already Downloaded It... This News Has Not Hit Google.. Nairaland Is First To Post This... Hope I'm Not Smellin Divorce Already.

He Should Take Down The Picture
DeadRat:
This Is One Of The Worse Mistakes Ever... I Am Sure People Already Downloaded It... This News Has Not Hit Google.. Nairaland Is First To Post This... Hope I'm Not Smellin Divorce Already.

DeadRat:

he should coman take it down from our phones also
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by stevecantrell: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

My sister I understand but the image will forever haunt them, their families and friends. Three scenarios comes to play:

1. One of my colleagues said it might be for publicity and gather public views. So Banky and Adesua are still looking for publicity or what?

2. Inferiority complex is my take.

3. Banky is super dumb. Period. If the wife bought into it, she is equally dumb.
M

My take:

BAAD is brand and Banky is trying to create the ultimate Marketing couple and endorsement duo.
Banky is betting that all this expose' will net them billions in brand endorsements.
So this video was staged.

On the other hand, it could all end up in smoke for the marriage if he doesnt control himself.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Wel2018: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seriously this can happen to anyone.
May you grow old together in God name. I pray, good children follow
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by kenkool(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rubbiish:

I believe he did it deliberately
He saw the pic before uploading them & even took time to edit it...
But it doesn't make sense to me..Dont know what he is trying to achieve with this...
It's not deliberate, and it's a video, probably doing live story or something.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lol can't really blame banky w thoughcheesy... After Banging the hell outta her, he was so happy he had to show d media what he's enjoying...

Rubbish what is the enjoyment, People should better marry for love not sex coz you will get tired of her pussy no matter how fine she is.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ooshinibos: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adesua should take away is mobile fone , he is obviously a slowpoke and a Nigerian , what a mess , Banky has humiliated me , lol
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
kenkool:

It's not deliberate, and it's a video, probably doing live story or something.
Yeah....Just saw the video...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.