Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Law Undergraduate Wins University’s Best Bum Competition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Law Undergraduate Wins University’s Best Bum Competition (526 Views)

Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) / Brazil Miss Bum Bum Competition Winner Takes $22,000 Home (photos, Video)+18 / Cambridge Uni Students Pose Unclad For Raunchy ‘Best Bum’ Competition (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Undergraduate Wins University’s Best Bum Competition by ibrahxx123(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
A law undergraduate has been crowned the winner of Cambridge University’s annual ‘best bum’ award.

The student – identified only as ‘Vita’ – spoke proudly about her ‘considerable a** and thighs’ as she stripped off to showcase her perfectly pert derriere.

Her saucy winning shot, which shows her leaning naked against an oak tree at Homerton College, won nearly a quarter of the vote among readers of The Tab student newspaper after being shortlisted in the top 10.

She said of her excitement at winning the competition, “She said: ‘I don’t have the most athletic figure and I have quite a considerable a*** and thighs. It says a lot about how far the world has come in body acceptance.

‘I have worked hard to accept my body. I wanted to prove that to myself by doing something I wouldn’t usually do.

‘I didn’t even expect the photo would be in the top 10 – let alone be the winner.

‘I’ve never been so proud of something like that. I’m probably more proud of that than getting into Cambridge.’

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/11/28/law-undergraduate-wins-universitys-best-bum-competition/

Re: Law Undergraduate Wins University’s Best Bum Competition by ClitoPen: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming Social Media For The Crash Of Any Relationship / hey buddy / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal In A Mall: You Slept With My Best Friend-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.