Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal In A Mall: You Slept With My Best Friend-video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal In A Mall: You Slept With My Best Friend-video (524 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal In A Mall: You Slept With My Best Friend-video by morereb10: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
This kind of embarrassment is too much and I will urge the friends of this guy to watch him very well cuz suicide might be in his mind or even hurting the girl that embarrassed him like this.

Her girl friend just rejected his proposal in a very busy mall and this is very embarrassing even though the girl claimed he embarrassed her first by sleeping with her best friend. Her Instagram handle is @symply_tacha, on her birthday.

Here’s what she wrote;

“You Slept With My Bestfriend” — Nigerian Lady Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in a Mall (video) - GIST

“I’m sorry i dissapointed my friends and family present there, its my f****** birthday, why ruin it with an engagement, did you talk to me about it??!! NO! now i have people insulting and calling me names on blogs!

I blame you Enzo… you f–ked my bestfriend (Kandy) and also slept with her kid sister, how did you ever expect me to forgive you!! I feel very embarrased i have been crying i regret saying yes to you in the bus on our way to Oyo. You played me���

What will people say about me, you embarrased me at the mall!!! I will never forgive myself lord knows”

Watch the video Below; - I thought this is a season for forgiveness and love, why can't she forgive?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/lady-rejects-boyfriends-proposal-in.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal In A Mall: You Slept With My Best Friend-video by AntiWailer: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
That's my girl.

You did the right thing.

It is better you cry now than crying in the future.

That guy is a bastard.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I'll Rather Have A Female Dog As My Girlfriend Than A Local Nigerian Bitch! / For Ladies / January Is Gone! Have You Achieved Anything This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.