Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Thought I Was Still A Virgin, Until I See Blood!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought I Was Still A Virgin, Until I See Blood!!! (1033 Views)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Still A Virgin, Until I See Blood!!! by idowuag24(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
It was a small, stark room, typical for a doctor’s office. Jars of cotton balls and Band-Aids sat on the counter. The faded blue and pink striped wallpaper was overpowered by the bright light. The doctor walked in and asked me if I was ready. I nodded as my whole body began to quiver with fear. He flipped a switch and the loud roar of a vacuum filled the room. It was over in a matter of minutes. The doctor threw his gloves away, brushed past me and quietly shut the door. I was left alone, in that glaring white room. I wanted to cry, but the tears just wouldn’t come. I didn’t know how I was supposed to feel. I had just killed my baby.
Losing My Innocence
When I went off to college, I was pretty naïve. I had never had a boyfriend; I’d never even been kissed.
One day, I ran into an old high school crush
To continue reading, Click on: http://kingdomyouthinternational.com/2017/11/28/the-power-of-preparation/
Re: I Thought I Was Still A Virgin, Until I See Blood!!! by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Continue

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Please Help! I Still Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.