Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS (45020 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Obiano Donates Made-in-anambra Patrol Vans, Motorbikes To Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by AmericanQuarter: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obiano Donates Made-in-Anambra Patrol Vans, Motorbikes to Security Agencies.
Earlier today, the award winning governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano donated some patrol vans and motorbikes to the Security Agencies in Anambra State to help in policing the state.
It's no more news that Anambra state is the safest state in Nigeria where crime fighting has been advanced from mere management to prediction and early prevention.

Out of the 13 vehicles which are all four-wheel trucks procured from Innoson Motors, Nnewi, Anambra State; 5 each will go to the Nigeria Police Force and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC while the remaining three will be for the Anambra State Vigilante Services. The 20 motorbikes are also for the NSCDC.

Presenting the vehicles and motorbikes, Governor Obiano explained that they were provided as requested by the security agencies and charged the officers to continue putting in their best for the security of the state

lalasticlala

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by sarrki(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
I totally reserve my comment

I want to finish my bottle first

Now am through

Hmmm Anambra people have every reason to thank God

For giving us pmb

You can see economic activities is booming

Inoson been patronized

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by bedspread: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice one Obiano....
Charity Begins at Home
Ibo Amaka

64 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by PEPPERified: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
I SIGHT INNOSON motors.

Obiano, you dey everly do well.

63 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by NigerDeltan(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Our brothers from the west that hate good thing will come here to say "it was only assembled in Anambra"

Ndi ara!

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by BuariCopyPaste: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Igbos set the pace ....

Meanwhile somewhere in Ogbomosho

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ambode should learn from this man kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Our brothers from the west that hate good thing will come here to say "it was only assembled in Anambra"

Ndi ara!
You are their first person telling us that

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good news, where have you been?

Coming live from Anambra, I need a plastic of origin for my brothers in d east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Indiaindia: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Ndi ara!
OUR BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH ALSO KNOWS THAT THE SOUTHEAST HAVE NO BRAINS PRODUCING AUTOMOBILES. WERE THE ENGINES OF THOSE CARS ALSO PRODUCED IN ANAMBRA? Useme bianga idem fo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obiano always on point, never disappoints

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Campaign strategy- In opposition voice, I wonder what they will say now after flogging them 21 strokes grin gringrin

Anambra forward ever backward never

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by QueenSekxy(f): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
this is great

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by kn23h(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode should learn from this man kiss
BuariCopyPaste:
Igbos set the pace ....

Meanwhile somewhere in Ogbomosho
NigerDeltan:

Ndi ara!

Inferiority complex.... Always trying to measure up to the SW. Why the obsession with the SW, why not the SS or North?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by EmeeNaka: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
That's what it should be,not patronising India/european automakers at the expense of the indigenous auto manufacturers.
Also, We need road construction in Uruagu Nnewi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by BruncleZuma: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by nairavsdollars(f): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
payback time for working for APGA

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by hardywaltz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Great news that Nigeria assembled vehicle getting the recognition and support needed . . .
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by drasob: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tribalists at the count of 3

Takeover the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by tsamson(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
I totally reserve my comment

I want to finish my bottle first

Now am through

Hmmm Anambra people have every reason to thank God

For giving us pmb

You can see economic activities is booming

Inoson been patronized

Yeah, Economy Is 'booming'
Dollar Is Better Than Ever, From 160 To 360,

Every World Ranking, Nigeria Is Going Higher,
From Having The Worst Police, To The Number 3rd In Public Pooing, To Being The 7th Most Unsave Country To Live In, To 3rd Most Corrupt Country In The World, In Fact Even Fifa Ranking Self, Just Name It..

Petrol From 87 To 145,

Nigerians Are More Free To Express Them Self Now, #SocialMediaBill..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Dainfamous: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
I wish I hail from ananmbra

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hope a blow from me will not destroy a body part of the van Let alone an iron
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by exlinkleads(f): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Confirm

I greet my people
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nevee: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is what I have been saying. Very commendable. We should make it a habit to patronise us.

If the only customer Innoson has is the Nigerian government, it is enough for Innoson to thrive well.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Starships4u(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
MADE IN ANAMBRA GOVERNOR PATRONIZING MADE IN ANAMBRA CARZ MADE BY ANAMBRA MAN FOR ANAMBRA PEOPLE.....

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by adeolakemi: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yyeske:
You are their first person telling us that
the afonja in ticks like a time bomb oh! you just can't hide the afonja in you
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by kushy340: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
very neat Compacq laptop for sale 4gig ram and 500gig rom contact me for more 08144228659 @affordable price 45000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Made in Anambra grin...ok. Lol
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fhemmmy:
Great news that Nigeria assembled vehicle getting the recognition and support needed . . .

Get the 4k outta here this afonja hater.....

Which one your generation don build

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.