Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS (45054 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Obiano Donates Made-in-anambra Patrol Vans, Motorbikes To Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by omooba969(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dainfamous:
I wish I wail from ananmbra

grin
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by origima: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obiano will do well as known.before the death of Nnamdi KANU of ipob blessed memory, Anambra was seen as a state in crises but thank God
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
dumebi7252:
is it really 'made in anambra'... or more like 'assembled in anambra'

Made in anambra, stop trying to bring down your own

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Mishydroid(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ngene44: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
I totally reserve my comment

I want to finish my bottle first

Now am through

Hmmm Anambra people have every reason to thank God

For giving us pmb

You can see economic activities is booming

Inoson been patronized
bottle of zombie sprit? I thought you have gotten a job? Ur joblessness is evident, always on line with IPOB supporters who are replying you from their business places

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ewucanbeer: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Inferior? You do not "measure up" to your inferiors. We are richer per capita, more hardworking (go to Ajah, Lekki etc. Yorobberland!), better looking, more intelligent. Heck why should Igbos feel inferior to their subordinates? Delusions of grandeur is recognized in psychiatry books.
kn23h:

Inferiority complex.... Always trying to measure up to the SW. Why the obsession with the SW, why not the SS or North?

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
That's what it should be,not patronising India/european automakers at the expense of the indigenous auto manufacturers.
Also, We need road construction in Uruagu Nnewi.
Exactly!
Infact all Nnewi roads need serious revamp. Infact Nnewi as a whole needs real infrastructural investments. Imagine when you talk if Anambra, you talk of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.
But come to Nnewi and see the grave infrastructural decay and rot there!!
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
That's what it should be,not patronising India/european automakers at the expense of the indigenous auto manufacturers.
Also, We need road construction in Uruagu Nnewi.

Fvck Uruagu, wot does Uruagu bring into the state coffers?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by coolebux(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
My working governor

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by TheKingdom: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Again donating to police every time, next it will be army, then navy, and afterwards, they the security forces will be killing his people.

Why not find other industries in your state to donate to...
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fyi0:

Exactly!
Infact all Nnewi roads need serious revamp. Infact Nnewi as a whole needs real infrastructural investments. Imagine when you talk if Anambra, you talk of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

Nnewi is not economically viable, I have been there with our research team.

Your women are even more hardworking than the men. I saw the number of women riding motorcycles everywhere going about their daily activities...very impressive.

But the men would rather get up in the morning, gossip & drink their lives away. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by angelo2020(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
op our political leaders could follow this gesture of Gov. Willie Obiano, patronizing made in Nigeria both in human resources n d likes.
Stop the habit of flying oversea for medical checkup n acquiring assets n investment.
Stop taking our resources out to develop other countries.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by yudee233: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
I must commend Obiano for the good works going on in Anambra especially this latest gift to the security agencies when i looked closely i saw donated by Anambra State Government AND NOT OBIANO as some Eastern governors used to make state donations on their names
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Well, in that case all Igbos in SW can now move to Anambra since its developed... lol grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Blue3k(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm states having to carry the weight of funding police. Oh well its better to help than let insecurity plague you
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by omooba969(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Follysho707:
Well, in that case all Igbos in SW can now move to Anambra since its developed... lol grin

For where? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Earthquake1: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:

Inferiority complex.... Always trying to measure up to the SW. Why the obsession with the SW, why not the SS or North?

A quick look at your profile shows you are the one suffering from inferiority complex grin
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by EmeeNaka: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
omooba969:

Fvck Uruagu, wot does Uruagu bring into the state coffers?
Oga, you're not from Anambra. Stop involving yourself where you're not needed.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by baddosky1: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Indiaindia:

OUR BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH ALSO KNOWS THAT THE SOUTHEAST HAVE NO BRAINS PRODUCING AUTOMOBILES. WERE THE ENGINES OF THOSE CARS ALSO PRODUCED IN ANAMBRA? Useme bianga idem fo

It seems that the dog meat you eat as a staple form of meat is affecting your brain, receive your healing IJN!

Most of the cars manufactured worldwide have their engines built and assembled in a different country. Hyundai uses KIA Engine, most of the american versions of Toyotas like Tundra, Sequior, Sienna and Odyssey have their engines assembled in Japan while the mainframe is built for North America. Even some Air-crafts use Roll Royce Engines.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by baddosky1: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
omooba969:

Your women are even more hardworking than the men. I saw the number of women riding motorcycles everywhere going about their daily activities...very impressive.

But the men would rather get up in the morning, gossip & drink their lives away. smiley

Which research team? See this one who wants to form "I have a good job that does research"

Nnewi men wake up in the morning, gossip & drink their lives away and the pictures below is the result of the drinking and gossiping. The first picture is Ifeanyi Uba with a Phanthom Ghost, the second pic is a photo of another Nnewi indigene Ikenga Ichi who just finished drinking and gossiping so decided to take a photo near his Rolls Royce while the last pic of Roll Royces parked in a wedding in St Cletus Church Otolo Nnewi belonging to some gossiping and drinking men who happen to be indigenes of Nnewi. cool cool cool

But with all the hard work of the hydraulicking men in Open Defecation Republic, they still engage in skull mining and get nothing but a mere N10,000 per skull. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I prefer the gossiping and drinking part. cool cool

RUBBISH!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by iykomo666(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Now am through

For giving us pmb

Inoson been patronized
idiat...... i said u are idiat
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by nonsobaba: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fyi0:

Exactly!
I am from anambra and I can tell you authoritatively that Nnewi is still a village, except that it is an industrial village with a popular motorcycle and parts market in its enclave. The only two cities we have in Anambra state are Onitsha metropolis and Awka. It is more economically and asthetically wise to finish with roads in both of our major cities before branching out to villages and hamlets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Captain123: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Who put in Place the patronize Nigerian goods and buying of Nigerian made vehicles if not GEJ, but now every one is praising PMB why cant we praise the man that put in place these beautiful policies, a man who left 5000mega wattsof electricity, but this liers said he left 2000

sarrki:

Now am through

For giving us pmb

Inoson been patronized

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by omooba969(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Oga, you're not from Anambra. Stop involving yourself where you're not needed.

I thought you would address my question but you seem not to understand it. grin
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

Get the 4k outta here this afonja hater.....

Which one your generation don build

Meaning?
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
I am from anambra and I can tell you authoritatively that Nnewi is still a village, except that it is an industrial village with a popular motorcycle and parts market in its enclave. The only two cities we have in Anambra state are Onitsha metropolis and Awka. It is more economically and asthetically wise to finish with roads in both of our major cities before branching out to villages and hamlets.
Oga I'm from Azia, Ihiala LGA. Yes Nnewi is still a village and my point is that it shouldn't be so at this moment
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
omooba969:

Ndi mmadu sef

Nnewi in my own opinion should be upgraded

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Oga I'm from Azia, Ihiala LGA. Yes Nnewi is still a village and my point is that it shouldn't be so at this moment
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
omooba969:

Ndi mmadu sef

Nnewi in my own opinion should be upgraded
nonsobaba:
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by adadike281(f): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Innoson motors? very efficient! I really enjoyed the ride from Enugu with Innoson SUV. Very durable motor. I give it to Innoson biko.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by adadike281(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fyi0:

Nnam'ochie!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.