Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya (15725 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Spanner4(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin

The president of Kenya is 55years old while the president of a country of about 180million is how many years old?

(A) 84
(B) 88
(C) 90
(D) 96

Test answer to 3030
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by yahaya1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pavore9:

Very true as I don't get to live with the irritating sound of a generator in Nairobi!

You now live in Nairobi?
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Alwaysking: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Kenya is better than Nigeria . Nigeria may be richer but Kenya has a better system and structure. Argue with your shadow
I said who's fvcking you
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Pavore9: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
yahaya1:

You now live in Nairobi?

Where do you know I lived before now? cheesy
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Henry1006(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has been sworn in for a second and final five-year term, a month after winning a bitterly disputed election rerun marked by delays and boycott.

Several heads of states and tens of thousands of his supporters attended the inauguration at a stadium in the capital, Nairobi, on Tuesday.

Kenyatta, 55, won 98 percent of the votes cast in October’s poll, which was boycotted by the main opposition leader, Raila Odinga, who alleged the poll wouldn’t be free and fair.

The election was marked by a low turnout with only 38 percent of the registered voters casting their ballot – 7.6 million of the 19.6 million registered voters.

Last month’s poll rerun occurred after the country’s Supreme Court annulled August’s presidential election results citing “illegalities and irregularities” with the voting process.

Meanwhile, the opposition coalition attempted to gather for a “memorial rally” to honour the more than 50 people killed, mostly by security forces, in four months of political violence.

Al Jazeera’s Fahmida Miller, reporting from Nairobi, said police cordoned off the grounds where the opposition were planning to hold their rally.

“Police have been out in force to prevent people from gathering and have fired tear gas to disperse people trying to reach the grounds. The local government has said the planned opposition rally is illegal,” Miller said.

Kenyatta’s inauguration comes after the Supreme Court validated his victory in last month’s rerun election.

Kenyatta is the son of the east African country’s founding father.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/uhuru-kenyatta-sworn-in-as-president-of-kenya

This your breast na for advert ni
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Henry1006(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
suremanpatriot:
...this guy is not behaving like his grand father Jumo Kenyatta angry
His father not grand father.
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
suremanpatriot:
...this guy is not behaving like his grand father Jumo Kenyatta angry

You meant father
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Airee: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Swanzi:
Uhuru has no business being president
He rigged the previous election...
Rila suppose win this elections if it was fair, the reason he failed to contest..
Shame on u Kenyatta .. angry

This is just hate speech am a Kenyan and i know the best man won but some people will always claim blah blah blah.
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by KingstonDome: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has been sworn in for a second and final five-year term, a month after winning a bitterly disputed election rerun marked by delays and boycott.

Several heads of states and tens of thousands of his supporters attended the inauguration at a stadium in the capital, Nairobi, on Tuesday.

Kenyatta, 55, won 98 percent of the votes cast in October’s poll, which was boycotted by the main opposition leader, Raila Odinga, who alleged the poll wouldn’t be free and fair.

The election was marked by a low turnout with only 38 percent of the registered voters casting their ballot – 7.6 million of the 19.6 million registered voters.

Last month’s poll rerun occurred after the country’s Supreme Court annulled August’s presidential election results citing “illegalities and irregularities” with the voting process.

Meanwhile, the opposition coalition attempted to gather for a “memorial rally” to honour the more than 50 people killed, mostly by security forces, in four months of political violence.

Al Jazeera’s Fahmida Miller, reporting from Nairobi, said police cordoned off the grounds where the opposition were planning to hold their rally.

“Police have been out in force to prevent people from gathering and have fired tear gas to disperse people trying to reach the grounds. The local government has said the planned opposition rally is illegal,” Miller said.

Kenyatta’s inauguration comes after the Supreme Court validated his victory in last month’s rerun election.

Kenyatta is the son of the east African country’s founding father.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/uhuru-kenyatta-sworn-in-as-president-of-kenya

Lalasticlala I post am for my blog e no reach FP.....Abeg why
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Kennydoc(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Freshbank:
After all d struggle by d opposition party, Kenyatta still won... Anyway he owns Kenya just as d name Kenya ----- Kenyatta

Same way Wenger owns Arsenal ---- Arsene Wenger cheesy
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by KingTom(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I just heard that Raila Odinga is planning to perform a his own swearing-in ceremony with a view to setting up a parallel government. The old guy is gradually showing some craziness.
Epetedo things grin
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nah 10 years did people dey enjoy power.. Omo
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Congratulations Mr. President Uhuru Kenyatta I am proud of you my Brother. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by dikason017(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2017
I hrd d man is doing fine
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Exumasdas: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Babe you are just making fp back to back
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Swanzi(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
Airee:

This is just hate speech am a Kenyan and i know the best man won but some people will always claim blah blah blah.

So why did the electoral commissioner flee
The country ..
U being a Kenyan is not the issue here n is totally irrelevant..
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Swanzi(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Die by FIRE

Your Papa n Mama go die mysteriously
Unexpectedly ..
And you will hear bad n negative news when u least Expect them.
Amen...
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Assassin101: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
is dat ur pic or someone else's?

ibibiofirstlady:
kiss kiss
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Assassin101:
is dat ur pic or someone else's?

I hope there is no problem?
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya by Assassin101: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
not at all, just wana be sure its you
ibibiofirstlady:
I hope there is no problem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexican Politician Paraded In Women Clothes For Not Fulfilling Campaign Promises / Haiti Joins African Union / Donald Trump Barred From Blocking Twitter Users For Their Political Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.