Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

"My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (24655 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by jobbers: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
oh
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Virgohills(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
olosho spotted
Queendoncom:
This guy is hot!!! Kai
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Celestyn8213: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Lol! He has learned the truth and seen the light.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by PointZerom: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2017
ollah1:

The story you read from the story book. Do you know what that god told his own "Peter"?

Tell us, and show us where it's written in their book.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2017
PointZerom:

Tell us, and show us where it's written in their book.

Go and pick it
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by DeepSight(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

The crucifixion of Christ was sacrificial, not because he could not save himself, but because it was necessary for the redemption of mankind.

Are you saying Christianity is based on ritual human sacrifice?
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2017
grin
ollah1:

The story you read from the story book. Do you know what that god told his own "Peter"?
it must have been predestined that a baby would break the god's arm sef. Who knows?
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2017
even jesus cud not save himself, was killed like a common criminal. resurrected instead of him to continue life and prove himself, he ran to heaven self
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by perry2020(f): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Queendoncom:
This guy is hot!!! Kai

If only his attitude is as hot as his looks
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Sanchez01: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2017
DeepSight:

Are you saying Christianity is based on ritual human sacrifice?
The answers you seek are well captured on Google.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by RockyEyo(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2017
ollah1:

Just so that e be like say u talk ba.... anu ofia angry
When the devil has tied your mind with a twine you cant but behave like a swine.

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by maklelemakukula(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Virgohills:
olosho spotted
how is she an olosho ?
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by DeepSight(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

The answers you seek are well captured on Google.

Lazy buffoon! Gerrout!
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by maklelemakukula(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2017
perry2020:

If only his attitude is as hot as his looks
soft girl. See as you fresh like fresh point and kill
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by theapeman: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

Just a question asked by me....

Jesus was crucified so he cant help himself same goes to the gods his grandpa is worshipping

say this rubbish to Muslim group and see if them won't come for your head

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by techsparkhub: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Get up to 80% discounts on things you buy on jumia today

https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday/
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2017
RockyEyo:

When the devil has tied your mind with a twine you cant but behave like a swine.

My comment must have hit you to the bones
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by DeepSight(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
ollah1:

My comment must have hit you to the bones

Don't mind him, he is clearly a spoon fed religitard.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by DeepSight(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
RockyEyo:

Will you sharrap you dunderhead!
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by correctguy101(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

Jesus was crucified so he cant help himself same goes to the gods his grandpa is worshipping

Nope, the gods didn't get their hands broken physically, just a statue representative was mutilated or amputated by a toddler grin

Jesus was physically flogged, spat on, and hung, he was even crying grin

The OP Grandpa no serious, attention he wanted, attention he's gotten... undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by FA13(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesus is not like the lifeless god the grandchild broke its arm.
He willingly surrendered himself and rose up when he felt like.

Get the difference and be converted.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by DeepSight(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
FA13:
Jesus is not like the lifeless god the grandchild broke its arm.
He willingly surrendered himself and rose up when he felt like.

Get the difference and be converted.

Jesus of Nazareth was a Jewish man who lived about 2000 years ago.
Period.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by ImpeccableHaywhy(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2017
okay bye
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by blackbeau1(f): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2017
The funniest part about atheist is that they claim there is no God but spend time studying a God that doesn't exist. Jesus willing sacrificed himself on the cross. Now if someone who has been worshipping idols for 47 years , Wakes up one morning and sees the light , then don't you think he has a point worth listening to.

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by davidodiba(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

So you thinknJesus could not save Himself? Your granny made a wise choice and I think you should follow suit.

Lalalasticala? Why is that you hate Jesus so much? I have discovered that you quickly push useless topic but anti Christian straight to front page. Don' t blame you. By 2018, I have my plan
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by FA13(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
DeepSight:

Jesus of Nazareth was a Jewish man who lived about 2000 years ago.
Period.

And is still alive today.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by DeepSight(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
FA13:

And is still alive today.

In the sense that all human spirits are alive in some realm or the other, yes.

Certainly in no special sense other than what applies to any other human being.

Or can you show why his case is different?
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by DeepSight(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2017
blackbeau1:
Jesus willing sacrificed himself on the cross.

So Christianity is about ritual human sacrifice?
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by ahmg001(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Man made god... They have eyes but they can't see, they have ears but they can't hear... They have nose but they can't blow catarrh grin grin grin
Go to osun shrine and desecrate d shrine and confirm if truely it has eyes and cudnt see.
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by triple996(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Must u lie
Just say he converted. Finish!!

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Olemabu(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

Jesus was not meant to help himself, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Damilola Mike-bamiloye Prayed In Yoruba Language At A Christian Conference In US / Jesus Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.