Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? (1364 Views)

How Sweet: Couple Return To Their Honeymoon Location For Their 51st Aniversary. / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? by Revolution: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2010
, after watching this video I have to say it is probably Cross Rivers. Seems to be a great place for the romantic

http://www.greatnigeria.tv/video/35/Cross-Rivers-Tour
Re: What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? by DeepSoul(f): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2010
Definitely Cross Rivers. There's something about that place that just inspires romance. Very peaceful and serene
Re: What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? by ayettymama(f): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2010
that doesnt look romantic it looks like a jungle

only backpackers will call this romantic!
Re: What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? by googles: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2010
Obudu cattle ranch in calabar is simply exotic. . . . . talk about hospitality, landscapes that place is really "it"
Re: What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? by daduke2k(m): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2010
Nw dats more like it.
Re: What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? by cybersleek(m): 2:43am On Mar 27, 2010
Googles, point of correction, Obudu cattle ranch is not in calabar, but in Obanliku LGA of cross River state which is a good 6 to 7 hrs drive away from calabar. Nice place though, with excellent weather. Cheers!
Re: What's The Best Honeymoon Location In Nigeria? by darqly(m): 5:26am On Mar 27, 2010
Anybody been to IITA in Ibadan? Now that is serene. Spent a week there and was too sad to leave. Heading back there for a pre-honeymoon on my next vacation. Maybe i'll post some pix.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman? / Can You Heal My Broken Heart? / Verbal Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.