Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? (15911 Views)

Is Honeymoon A Must After Marriage? / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2013
marriage is at the corner,many people has used money for it but do not know it's use
WHAT'S YOUR SAY ON THIS
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by k2039: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2013
It's not compulsory, though it allows both couple to have s.ex like never before and it also gives them enough room to fine tune their family goals since they will be in seclusion.

4 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by whisper88(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2013
Hmmm?!!?! 2nd to talk
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by nedu2000(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2013
Its biblical,deutronomy 24:5... "If a man has recently married, he must not be
sent to war or have any other duty laid on him.
For one year he is to be free to stay at home and
bring happiness to the wife he has married".....therefore its use is to bring happiness to the wife

29 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by specialguest(f): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: It's not compulsory, though it allows both couple to have sex like never before and it also gives them enough room to fine tune their family goals since they will be in seclusion.

Hmmmmn i like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2013
Yeah,HoneyMoon is necessary,tis the period where the husband and wife express towards each other for real,plan,restrategize,re-comit and Get Closer like never before cuz they are now signed and sealed Importantly in a secluded environment without any external disturbances !!!

Tis not a bigdeal but necessary as a peak for wedding ceremony where all family members,invited and uninvited guests would BackOff and leave the Couple to themselves !!!

FuckFest cool

3 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisshoney MOOOOOOOO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissN
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by legendarysegzi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
cryafter using all d honey wey dey the moon b4 marriage which kind honey com dey afta wedding.no be only honi moon na sugary star...

12 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by dedons: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Yes na
dats when u bleep without fear of sumone coming to catch you red-handed

4 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
It is very necessary cos it is the time set aside the consumate a marriage.
It is just for the two of you without any distraction. smiley smiley
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Caracta(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Whenever Honeymoon is mentioned, the first thing that comes to some people's mind is "sex". Anything else?

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
Divepen: marriage is at the corner,many people has used money for it but do not know it's use
WHAT'S YOUR SAY ON THIS

If it is affordable, yeah go ahead and make it happen, but if they cant afford it, it could be postponed as a vacation in the nearest future, it is just to go away and kool down after all the stress of wedding preparations
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by slimdiggi: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
The history of honeymoon was from the french. The bride and groom were locked in a room for about a month to get to know each other intimately. To me it Ȋ̝̊̅§ necessary just for them to get to know each other without the intrusion of family.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nosyke(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: It's not compulsory, though it allows both couple to have s.ex like never before and it also gives them enough room to fine tune their family goals since they will be in seclusion.

Wont this be rather late? I thought these would have been finetuned before tying the knots.

dedons: Yes na
dats when u bleep without fear of sumone coming to catch you red-handed

What of couples that have been living together unofficially before the wedding

nedu2000: Its biblical,deutronomy 24:5... "If a man has recently married, he must not be
[b]For one year he is to be free to stay at home and
bring happiness to the wife he has married".....[/b]therefore its use is to bring happiness to the wife

Did you say One year, I guess you and your wife will come back to meet a sack letter (for employees) and a folded business(for employers). The honey moon will now turn to bittersun cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by akinaloma: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
stop wasting ur precious time because nothing is special in it
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is a very good question... angry

After spending over 5 million on wedding and recieving presents and cash gifts that are not worth up to 1 million in total, I now have to spend over half a million again on lounging.. angry

I swear, this honey moon matter dey vex my blood. Why cant we go back to my village for honeymoon?! angry

3 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by knockturnal(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
I think its an unecesary extravagance. If its for a bit of relaxation after the stress of wedding preparations, then its understanable.....but any couple dat needs solitary confinement AFTER getting married should also make provisions for imminent divorce!
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Okija_juju: This is a very good question... angry

After spending over 5 million on wedding and recieving presents and cash gifts that are not worth up to 1 million in total, I now have to spend over half a million again on lounging.. angry

I swear, this honey moon matter dey vex my blood. Why cant we go back to my village for honeymoon?! angry

There is no law that said you have to spend so much on honeymoon, it could be to your village, the most important thing is spending time with you wife and away from everyone else.

6 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Lifebender(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
nedu2000: Its biblical,deutronomy 24:5... "If a man has recently married, he must not be
For one year he is to be free to stay at home and
bring happiness to the wife he has married".....therefore its use is to bring happiness to the wife
by giving her goody goody and kuli kuli

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by nedu2000(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nosyke:

Wont this be rather late? I thought these would have been finetuned before tying the knots.

What of couples that have been living together unofficially before the wedding

Did you say One year, I guess you and your wife will come back to meet a sack letter (for employees) and a folded business(for employers). The honey moon will now turn to bittersun cheesy cheesy
hahahaha,very true,but my point is that honeymoons r necessary,forget abt the time frame,besides the calendar system at dat time in history is different

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by enobong18: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Okija_juju: This is a very good question... angry

You see, some people aren't even planing to be by far richer than 5.5million.

3 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Caracta: Whenever Honeymoon is mentioned, the first thing that comes to some people's mind is "sex". Anything else?

Apart from s.ex, what else do ppl do during honeymoon? Or do dey play "snake and ladder" or ludo? undecided

It's a period of sexfest! I call it FUSH (F.uck until sumtin happens) wink

6 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its not compulsory, its not necessary. More to follow.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
enobong18:

lol grin grin
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
lol. Its cool. But the average Nigerian cant afford it. Just the thought of it sounds good.

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by kokoye(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
It is not compulsory..

If you ask me, I'm still on my honeymoon...7 years later

So..yea!

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by slimdiggi: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
enobong18:

LWKMD
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by greatgod2012(f): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its not compulsory but its necessary, but it shouldnt be done in an expensive way that some people are making it to be. If one can afford it, alright, but for those who cant afford an expensive place can impoverise.
For example, when we did our own wedding, we didnt have enough money to lodge at the hotel or any other expensive place, but we did hide in our apartment for a whole week without going out, no entertaining of visitors whatsoever and we achieved our aims, we were closer, we enjoyed our intimacy very well without interruption from anyone, we talked about our differences, infact, during that 7 days, all we were doing were just eating, sleeping, having intimacy, talking, jesting, discussing etc, which are all the things we would have done if we had gone to an expensive hotel or other expensive places.
May God help us all.

20 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Youngzedd(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
legendarysegzi: cryafter fuvcking all d honey wey dey the moon b4 marriage which kind honey com dey afta wedding.no be only honi moon na sugary star...that shiiit is meant 4 d learning couples

Onye!!!
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by slimdiggi: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
greatgod2012: Its not compulsory but its necessary, but it shouldnt be done in an expensive way that some people are making it to be. If one can afford it, alright, but for those who cant afford an expensive place can impoverise.
For example, when we did our own wedding, we didnt have enough money to lodge at the hotel or any other expensive place, but we did hide in our apartment for a whole week without going out, no entertaining of visitors whatsoever and we achieved our aims, we were closer, we enjoyed our intimacy very well without interruption from anyone, we talked about our differences, infact, during that 7 days, all we were doing were just eating, sleeping, having intimacy, talking, jesting, discussing etc, which are all the things we would have done if we had gone to an expensive hotel or other expensive places.
May God help us all.
Are we dying? Why the 'may God help us all'?

4 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Bivviolet: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hw do i create a new thread/topic on its own?? Plssss
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by mesther96(f): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
[quote
author=legendarysegzi] cryafter fuvcking all d honey wey dey the moon
b4 marriage which kind honey com dey afta wedding.no be only honi moon
na sugary star...that shiiit is meant 4 d learning couples[/quote] sory if u f*ckd al d honey of ur spouse b4 marriage...dose wu didnt do such illicit acts outta wedlock knw d use n meanin.so no hating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.