Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless (4816 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by Divadoro4(f): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
There is a popular saying that says you should dress how you want to be addressed!

But it feels as if girls don't care about that! Especially in this advent of social media.

Ladies, you should respect your bodies and dress in a respectable manner before stepping out of the house.
Some of you are too desperate to slay that you don't check yourself before stepping out.
[url=hhhgggg]See pics of how this girl was dressed in public[/url]

1 Share

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2017
nothing wrong with yoga pants...is it?!

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by HeOrShe: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Can't u see she is selling market.

When u come then u choose what to buy...

Everything is for sale.

7 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by Yeligray(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
nothing wrong with yoga pants...is it?!
look further into the yoga pants
Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Pata gigan....
Abeg wetin special for the pant sef
Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by dollytino4real(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2017
odi ne elu odi lala
Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by geraldufanabasi: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Psalms 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way....Beware of lust o...Can we be honest here...Are we not guilty of lust watching this picture and analyzing the pose?

What could your answer be to such an important question? You need to find out if you are guilty or not...It can determine your sentence! Pls read this Eye-opener article and share it with your friends... http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/11/guilty-or-not-guilty.html?m=1

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Yeligray:
look further into the yoga pants

you sir have a dirty perverted mind.

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by Yeligray(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

a dirty perverted mind for just sighting something wrong?, u sef

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by Yeligray(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Yeligray:

a dirty perverted mind for focussing on the lining of a woman's panties.... so its wrong to see the lining of a woman's panties now?! would it be best if she wears NO panties, to accomodate your perverted mindset?

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless by nedu2000(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
It is because she work pants,if she didn't,ironically,this won't be an issue

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Meaning Of "LOL" ? / I'm Confused. I Need Help / Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.