Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS (1058 Views)

Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
The determination of the majority of the stakeholders in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the party’s return to power in Abuja is the basis of the aspiration by Prince Uche Secondus for the office of national chairman of the party, it was averred yesterday.

A statement from the Media Office of Prince Uche Secondus Campaign in Abuja affirmed that the majority of members of the PDP are in a hurry to return to power in 2019 and as such would not allow learners on the political party rudiments to steer the affairs of the party at this time.

The statement was signed by Ike Abonyi, the Media Director.

“The party after suffering all the distractions from Sheriff’s unfortunate interventions, is anxious to hit the ground running to cover lost grounds and launch the party to winning ways once again.

“Secondus’ experience and disarming human relations are the most potent ingredients for him now because of the urgent harmonious environment the party would need immediately after the convention to confront the challenges ahead,” the statement deposed.

The statement said that as a committed loyal party man who has held virtually all critical positions in the party at various levels of the party structure, Secondus stands out well equipped more than anybody in the race at this time to take party back to power.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/pdp-chairmanship-party-hurry-reclaim-power-secondus/

Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by OfficialAwol(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
PDP is still in reckoning because APC failed colossally.

And as things stand now, they are the party to beat in 2019. I personally want them back even if the present a rat as candidate.

Enough is enough.

"Truth, and nothing but the Truth"
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by Gisthoodng(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Which power

1 Like

Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by SillyMods: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2017
In a hurry to return to looting?

The party that almost turned Nigeria into Greece wants to return to loot us further till we die.

Anyone who is ready for the bet should come out for it. PDP will not get 35% of the votes in 2019. If you are sure of yourself, let's put the money with Seun for the bet.

[s]
OfficialAwol:
PDP is still in reckoning because APC failed colossally.

And as things stand now, they are the party to beat in 2019. I personally want them back even if the present a rat as candidate.

Enough is enough.

"Truth, and nothing but the Truth"
[/s]
Be prepared to cry after the 2019 election because no amount of wailing, crying, lying and online cursing will help PDP and whoever their candidate is.

Keep gathering the "likes" on nairaland to make PDP return to power.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by Bevista: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Do Nigerian political parties ever discuss issues bothering on development and governance? Or is it always about grabbing power? The state of Africa is no coincidence, neither is it the work of the West. We just don't get it as a people. We can blame Jonathan, Buhari or Atiku for all I care, as long as the overriding mentality of the people is flawed, the society itself will remain flawed.

1 Like

Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
None of them has the good of the nation at heart.
PDP was there for 16 years, zero achievement, APC has taken us back to the stone age. What is the difference between PDP and APC.
El Rufai was in PDP but now in APC
Audu Ogbeh was PDP chairman but now an APC minister.
SARAKI was a PDP governor for 8 years but now senate president under APC.
Orji Uzo Kalu
Arthur Eze
The list is endless, and by the time PDP wins again in 2019, there will be another mass defection back to PDP and the viscious cycle continues.
Even tonyebarcanista has defected more than all the politicians put together. From PDP to APC, back to PDP and then to APDA, now he's back to PDP (he even opened a thread where he said PDP was dead and buried, has it resurrected?)
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by DaBillionnaire: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
uu
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The determination of the majority of the stakeholders in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the party’s return to power in Abuja is the basis of the aspiration by Prince Uche Secondus for the office of national chairman of the party, it was averred yesterday.

A statement from the Media Office of Prince Uche Secondus Campaign in Abuja affirmed that the majority of members of the PDP are in a hurry to return to power in 2019 and as such would not allow learners on the political party rudiments to steer the affairs of the party at this time.

The statement was signed by Ike Abonyi, the Media Director.

“The party after suffering all the distractions from Sheriff’s unfortunate interventions, is anxious to hit the ground running to cover lost grounds and launch the party to winning ways once again.

“Secondus’ experience and disarming human relations are the most potent ingredients for him now because of the urgent harmonious environment the party would need immediately after the convention to confront the challenges ahead,” the statement deposed.

The statement said that as a committed loyal party man who has held virtually all critical positions in the party at various levels of the party structure, Secondus stands out well equipped more than anybody in the race at this time to take party back to power.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/pdp-chairmanship-party-hurry-reclaim-power-secondus/

Do you really belong to the masses or you are just snobbish?
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Do you really belong to the masses or you are just snobbish?
Sorry bro, I'm not snobbish please...

I've not been in my best shape these past few days...

Mail is Tonyebarcanista@gmail.com
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Sorry bro, I'm not snobbish please...

I've not been in my best shape these past few days...

Mail is Tonyebarcanista@gmail.com

I have mailed you and will mail you now, again.
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Lemme check and reply
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
SillyMods:
In a hurry to return to looting?

The party that almost turned Nigeria into Greece wants to return to loot us further till we die.

Anyone who is ready for the bet should come out for it. PDP will not get 35% of the votes in 2019. If you are sure of yourself, let's put the money with Seun for the bet.

[s][/s]
Be prepared to cry after the 2019 election because no amount of wailing, crying, lying and online cursing will help PDP and whoever their candidate is.

Keep gathering the "likes" on nairaland to make PDP return to power.

grin grin grin grin

It's on record that there is an unprecedented level of corruption and looting going on now in Buharis administration

It's looting season till infinity
Ask mamman daura and co

Efcc is now a tool to fight the perceived enemies of the administration
Timi Silva has his fourty houses returned to him immediately he ran into apc
Sullivan chime all of a sudden becomes a saint in apc and all his corrupt cases quashed
The list is endless

Buhari can borrow money to loot all in the name of fighting Boko Haram but God pass him
Re: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PARTY IN HURRY TO RECLAIM POWER —SECONDUS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Replied!
Nice to meet you

(1) (Reply)

Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari / Hausa Is The Worlds 11th Most Spoken Language / Finally Rotimi Amaechi Admits There’s Corruption In Pmb’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.