Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

"Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (106821 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by lovely17(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Okay

lol 21 Savage practices IFA how come
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Coldfeets: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
BIODAVY:
Michael Sam-Wobo pitied Buhari no be small! Read him!

*NIGERIA IS AN IMPOSSIBLE COUNTRY TO GOVERN IF YOU ARE NOT A THIEF*

HOW DO YOU GOVERN A PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE CORRUPTION AND THEN CRY WHEN THE DAMAGE IS DONE, AS IF THEY HAD NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM.

A COUNTRY WHERE TREASURY LOOTERS ARE WORSHIPED AND THEIR ILL-GOTTEN WEALTH IS A SOURCE OF FASCINATION.

A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYONE BRIBES TO GET HIS WAY AND EXPECTS TO BE BRIBED TO DO THEIR JOB OR ANY JOB.

HOW DOES A GOOD MAN GOVERN A COUNTRY THAT STILL CELEBRATES A PRESIDENT WHO PRESIDED OVER THE WANTON PILFERING OF IT'S RESOURCES AND SOME OPENLY WISH HE COULD COME BACK TO POWER .

A COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE SPEND MORE TIME ON THEIR KNEES THAN THEY DO ON THE JOB. A COUNTRY WHERE WORK SCHEDULE RUNS FROM 7:30AM TO 4:30PM, BUT WORKDAY ENDS AT 12 NOON ON A VERY GOOD DAY .

HOW DO YOU FIX AN ECONOMY THAT IMPORTS EVERYTHING FROM TOOTHPICK TO TOILET PAPER, AND MAKES NOTHING? AN ECONOMY THAT HAS FOR YEARS AND EVEN DECADES HAD ONLY ONE CURRENCY, _CORRUPTION_.

HOW DOES A GOOD MAN GOVERN A COUNTRY THAT HAS MORE PLACES OF WORSHIP THAN FARM LANDS OR FACTORIES, AND EVERYONE SEES CORRUPTION AS MEANS TO GOD'S BLESSING.

A COUNTRY WHERE GETTING RICH FROM PRAYER AND NOT WORK IS A DAILY SPIRITUAL DIET, AND MEN OF GOD OPENLY FRATERNIZE WITH CERTIFIED AND INDICTED THIEVES AND DROLL OVER THEIR LOOT.

A COUNTRY WHERE HARD WORK IS DERIDED AND EVERYONE SEEKS WEALTH AT ALL COST.

A COUNTRY WHERE POLITICIANS HAVE NO IDEOLOGY, AND POLITICS A COMPETITION BETWEEN TWO THIEVING PARTIES THAT ARE ONLY UNIFIED BY THEIR COMPETITION FOR THE COUNTRY'S RESOURCES .

A COUNTRY WHERE THE PRESIDENT MUST BRIBE THE LEGISLATORS TO GET HIS BUDGET PASSED .

HOW DOES A GOOD MAN GOVERN NIGERIA WHEN EVERYONE HE SEES AROUND CANNOT WAIT TO GET RID OF HIM SO THEY CAN START STEALING, AND THEY ALL SEE HIM AS THE STUMBLING BLOCK TO THEIR DESIRE TO LOOT THE TREASURY.

NIGERIA IS NO COUNTRY FOR GOOD MEN, AND GOOD MEN IN POWER ARE OXYMORONS.

*It took Mahathir Muhammad 22 years (1981-2003) to fix Malaysia.*

*It took Lee Kuan Yew 8 consecutive terms in office for 30 years (1959-1990) to fix Singapore.*

*It took Jerry Rawlings 26 years (1981-2002) to fix Ghana.*

*It took Meles Zenawi 12 years (1995-2012) to fix Ethiopia.*

*BUT THEY WANT NIGERIA TO BE MIRACULOUSLY FIXED IN 2 YEARS.*

*Hmm! NIGERIANS ARE EXCEPTIONAL WONDERFUL PEOPLE.*

Great words of wisdom.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is a parable?

All these b'cos of your inability to show where Jesus preached against donating to the work of God. You'll also ask me what Analogy means.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by pakingzzzzz(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
That is really bad.. Well, who knows what tomorrow brings.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by apharm(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daddy freeze dey read bible ooo. He just enlightened me
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is a parable?

Lol all these b'cos of your inability to show me where Jesus Christ preached against donating to the work of God... You'll also ask me what Analogy means.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by rajiraymond(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Me? Ehn! Uhn!

Daddy GOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Man of money sorry, man of God or gods!

No comment!

Daddyfreeze, well done and keep it up!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
apharm:

Let also enlighten you on marriage.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
apharm:

Let him also enlighten you on marriage.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Olabestonic001(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
GGirll:
When shilo was built I paid n when I applied for landmark uni for a lecturing job I wasn't given, mtu came up n i paid when it was time for employment I wasn't tested nor called but a friend who was called told me my name was being called from their register but I wasn't present he then told them he was my mate n that i didn't receive invite,they simply told him is it his business? And st d end he wasn't taken......read Jeremiah 20 and see what God will do to false prophets but then I will only pay my tithe cos is biblical but will never donate a dime for any building of any kind.....I will rather spend on d fatherless n Libya deportees than give to any man of whatever

Sir, let's look at your logic, I am compulsed to pay taxes, yet LASG has never given me an invite neither did DPR give me a job. I pay compulsory yet won't be invited. How can they invite all of us only 'because' we pay? That's not a correct argument here.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by SmartMugu: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
These pastors are very rich but God only knows what they do with their money. They don't do philantropy, they don't give to the poor, they don't donate to refugees or idp instead they encourage all members to keep paying tithe and offering. Must tithe and offering be in the form of money alone. Why cant we start paying in form of tubers of yam, maggi, salt and cloths.
The bolded is so funny. Lol. Nigerian pastors don want yam, maggi,salt and clothes; they want money!!! Better money!!! Not even coins. Hard currency is what they prefer to Naira. Na their sheeples suppose give themselves small brain.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
People should leave Daddy Adeboye alone. Let's be careful what we say against men of God. We all have our opinions but let God be the judge. We are not meant to do the judging.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by ElsonMorali: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol all these b'cos of your inability to show me where Jesus Christ preached against donating to the work of God... You'll also ask me what Analogy means.

I understand.

Human prejudice will prevent you from seeing that you really don't have any point.

It's ok. Don't accept publicly (I don't expect you to) When you are alone at night though, go through our discussion again sequentially and meditate on it.

By the way, get a dictionary and check up the meaning of "parable".

You'll see it's got nothing to do with our discussion.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by paxonel(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
I think this Daddy adeboye made this demand deliberately to attract attention of the social media and Nigerians to himself, he want to be celebrity too?
lets ignore the business man.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Are the people donating complaining? or did the G.O point a gun on anyone to donate by force? if you understand deep things you wont complain if am blessed today i will donate more than that to Gods work, How they spend it is none of my business, my donation is between i and God

Keep kwayet. Which deep things? You are now claiming wisdom abii? Lol, brain washed mofos everywhere

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Olabestonic001(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
tseuns:
While I believe that its good to give to the work of God, its clear from the bible that when it comes to need in the church, this should be presented clearly to people so that they can freely under God decide what to do. But to didish out and monetize everything as we see in the body of Christ today; we have not so learnt God.

Again just to say that every man of God is answerable to God and accountable to Him. Let us all be mindful of our statements here. While I do not agangry with the video, I dare not touch the anointed of God. You never know when the man of God will settle himself with God and you will be there mouthing thereby endangering yourself and open yourself to the wrath of God. Let's be careful.

He actually told the congregation that it was for the 3*3km auditorium, and that was over 3yrs ago. That shows that Freezer is scamming many people using the anti-tithe momentum he has built.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by SmartMugu: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
dammy222:
People should leave Daddy Adeboye alone. Let's be careful what we say against men of God. We all have our opinions but let God be the judge. We are not meant to do the judging.
Abegi, u still no know scam when u see am. Adeboye na ur personal daddy ba? Me no send am o. He's just one of them milking y'all calling them daddies and mommies.

Make world end today make all of us die, if una so called pastors no enter hell fire, I go personally ask Baba God "How Come?".

Abegi, dem don brainwash enough people. The country the religion started from doesn't even have as many churches Nigeria has, and this same Adeboye still wants to build churches in every street so people can just walk in and donate.

How many free schools, clinics, orphanages etc has he built? Dont you think we need more of those than churches? Yet your so called "Daddy" is different from currupt politicians and Yahoo boys. Abegi.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
lovely17:

lol 21 Savage practices IFA how come

Ask google
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
SmartMugu:

Abegi, u still no know scam when u see am. Adeboye na ur personal daddy ba? Me no send am o. He's just one of them milking y'all calling them daddies and mommies.

Make world end today make all of us die, if una so called pastors no enter hell fire, I go personally ask Baba God "How Come?".

Abegi, dem don brainwash enough people. The country the religion started from doesn't even have as many churches Nigeria has, and this same Adeboye still wants to build churches in every street so people can just walk in and donate.

How many free schools, clinics, orphanages etc has he built? Dont you think more of those than churches? Yet your so called "Daddy" is different from currupt politicians and Yahoo boys. Abegi.
They are building more Churches in order to win more souls for God. Don't say what you don't know. Let's just stop all this abuse
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by MakeADifference: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Let us not worry about these jealous beings. They love good things but they don't have it hence their raging jealousy. We keep giving - whether their father the devil likes it or not!

dammy222:

They are building more Churches in order to win more souls for God. Don't say what you don't know. Let's just stop all this abuse
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Lush100(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Few years back OJB Jezreel needed contribution for his kidney challenges ( about =N=15 M)

I could remember vividly it was difficult for many celebrities to give to their own,

(not until so much noise was raised about it) even then only a few did

Food for thought.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by PointZerom: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I understand.

Human prejudice will prevent you from seeing that you really don't have any point.

It's ok. Don't accept publicly (I don't expect you to) When you are alone at night though, go through our discussion again sequentially and meditate on it.

By the way, get a dictionary and check up the meaning of "parable".

You'll see it's got nothing to do with our discussion.

Lol, submission of a defeated man, how painful it can be.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ajixegun: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
I could see that so much Nigerians are gullible. They didn't ask for part of the video where he (Pastor Adeboye) stated what the money was meant for. I was at this meeting, that was 2014 convention, when he asked for donations for the completion of the new auditorium project that was going on then. This Freez guy is being used mightyly by the devil to pull down the church and I am sure he is going to fail woefully.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by OneCallAway: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
dammy222:

more tithes, offerings and like donations u mean? lol... y'all so whitewashed mehn.... wtf!! do u know Nigeria has more churches than all the citizens of some countries? Luxembourg, Malta, a few larger ones too?.... do u know in my street alone there are more than 6 churches?? a small street btw... i wonder when u guys would actually think...I'm a Christian but i choose to stay woke! this is plain scamming!! what happens to the tithes, offerings, etc from hundreds of millions of donators? not enough to build the said project? smh... no wonder Africans are being taken as slaves everywhere with Nigerians atop the list...Sad
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by SmartMugu: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
dammy222:

Abegi, how many souls have they won? The ones they won, what happened to them? Can they even afford to pay theirs kids' tuition through the schools these same pastors built? Didn't they make their believers their sheeples? What else do these pastors do for a living and how come they can afford private jets, and it's rare for the congregants to find transport money to go to their churches

No abuse anywhere, I just know scam when I see it. That doesn't mean I don't worship God Almighty, I chose to do it without going through another man created the same way I was created.

I'm not judging them, I'll wait till God judges all of us after we pass on. They're just nobody to me here on earth.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
MakeADifference:
Let us not worry about these jealous beings. They love good things but they don't have it hence their raging jealousy. We keep giving - whether their father the devil likes it or not!

All this attacks on Churches looks like signs of the end times. We really need to draw closer to God the more. May God help us all

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by James89: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62820974:
People should learn to mind their business for Christ sake!

wtf!!!
Forever stupid,una no go hear
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by omodave(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Maybe I didn't get what he said
Though I don't support something like this but he never mention anyone name or force anybody so its a things of choice... I think daddyfeeze n his follower's will keep their self busy before next one come...I tink more is yet to come.....
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by ElsonMorali: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol, submission of a defeated man, how painful it can be.

#sigh.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by joanniie: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
May God forgive this blasphemy,for your information, this video is from 3 years ago nd d last time I checked it was used for d expansion of d lagos camp ground nd its for d good of the members or is it until it cause a stampede dat u want him to do dat,so u can have more reason to criticise him.plz nd plz diz is not ur business its Gods' business nd wat dey do or don't do with the money is not ur business in anyway its btwn dem nd God....u do ur part by obeying God nd giving cheerfully nd may God bless you....
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by valuedammy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Are the people donating complaining? or did the G.O point a gun on anyone to donate by force? if you understand deep things you wont complain if am blessed today i will donate more than that to Gods work, How they spend it is none of my business, my donation is between i and God
Geraaofhere, alabosi you have been brianwashed more than the bokomembers. Can't you you just channel your giving towards another direction like giving to idps, motherless babies home and the likes and the Almighty will even reward you more than giving to one church that somebody built with the sole aim of making money for himself alone.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
OneCallAway:

more tithes, offerings and like donations u mean? lol... y'all so whitewashed mehn.... wtf!! do u know Nigeria has more churches than all the citizens of some countries? Luxembourg, Malta, a few larger ones too?.... do u know in my street alone there are more than 6 churches?? a small street btw... i wonder when u guys would actually think...I'm a Christian but i choose to stay woke! this is plain scamming!! what happens to the tithes, offerings, etc from hundreds of millions of donators? not enough to build the said project? smh... no wonder Africans are being taken as slaves everywhere with Nigerians atop the list...Sad

Churches embark on a lot of projects.. They could be involved in some charity organizations that they didn't make aware to the public.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69