Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) (46543 Views)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
I don't like it. Blue eyes don't fit blacks.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
am sorry this to me does not make a news
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
HeWrites:
A beautiful Young Nigerian Girl from Rivers State, has gone viral on the internet due to her amazing set of blue eyes.

We do have beautiful people with beautiful eyes in Nigeria, but most of them are unknown.

See Below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/meet-young-nigerian-girl-with.html

I'm a passionate writer, and very confident I'm this will boost your traffic. Hope to work with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Mourinho24: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
her eyes colour look like everton logo for bet9ja virtual
Na virtual go kill you
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by madone: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
If she wants to be a model she should work on her belly.i see pot belly on the way
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by abigs: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
awon omo shaku shaku
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lol blue eyes oshi grin

The girl is posing with contacts
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
naijapage:

YOU ARE JUST A COW , FOR SAYING NEXT WITH YOUR STINKING MOUTH
Frustrated animal that's what you are, in fact you are a pig in human shape with a fish brain. Go sulk over your miserable life
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
grin grin embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by pakingzzzzz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Things happens...

Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Marine Agent
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Sezzybb(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shay make me come fry beans??

Mtcheeeew
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
She's beautiful....

but just imagine say you go area wey you never go before and walking alone along a bush pathway by 7pm and this girl happens to come out of the bush just in front of you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Lol wey betting nor go kill u o
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Oju4190: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
She is a witch!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Architectkene: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

I swear
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by ashala(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
She fine ........... Like A snake
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Total and absolute BS.. Rubbish! It's so not-natural! Quote me, It's very un-natural, Quote me, it's so FAKE !!!
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by labelle123(f): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Wow... If i see this person one one i go take off seriously... Her eyes look scary
you way you know
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

I'm a passionate writer, and very confident I'm this will boost your traffic. Hope to work with you bro.

Okay,

WhatsApp me via; +234 8one4 9six2 79foursix or check www.torimill.com/p/contact-us.html
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Lols grin grin grin Bet9ja(visual) don finish you I swear.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by agrovick(m): 3:58am On Nov 30, 2017
White walker
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by master69(m): 4:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm...hope she is not mamy water ooo.....Rivers state with their citizens sha
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Seriously, this is beautiful? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Deunic(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2017
nawoo blood of God
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by olac21(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Baba Were leleyi oo!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Raphudo2966(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
The eye look so charming
Re: Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
olac21:
Baba Were leleyi oo!!!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.