Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. (2296 Views)

Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Why I Accepted To Be Aare Ona Kakanfo ― Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
reports reaching my table this morning has suggested that the new Aare ona kakanfo Gani Adams has been feeling so nervous ever since he was given the title of Aare ona kakanfo, he has not been able to sleep at night.

Anytime someone knock on the door he sends his youngest child to go and check it out while he scamper for safety.

Gani Adams has not been seen or heard of after accepting the title and his neighborhood have been on the look out for him.

our news crew had gone there for condolence visit and for an interview but was turned back from visiting him.

from the news we heard he has ordered his family to eat with him so as no one can escape death in case his food was poisoned with rat poison (sniper).

while he hides himself during this upcoming Elections campaign season, Politicians, Elders and the youths have begun to question if he is worthy to bear that Title in the first place.

This is bloodmoneyspita reporting from omole phase11 Lagos.
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by Sprumbabafather: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin

Just like all the others before him.

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
grin
quote me anywhere grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
grin
quote me anywhere grin
Sprumbabafather:
grin
quote me anywhere grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
I was there live
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by Mallamkay001(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
this is not true.
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mallamkay001:
this is not true.
what do you mean

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
he has been hiding.

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by abimbolayekeen: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hiding for what .
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
abimbolayekeen:
Hiding for what .
he didn't want to meet the press

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
where is Gani Adams?

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by MyNewJackeT: 5:42am On Nov 30, 2017
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by nwabobo: 6:00am On Nov 30, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
reports reaching my table this morning has suggested that the new Aare ona kakanfo Gani Adams has been feeling so nervous ever since he was given the title of Aare ona kakanfo, he has not been able to sleep at night.

Anytime someone knock on the door he sends his youngest child to go and check it out while he scamper for safety.

Gani Adams has not been seen or heard of after accepting the title and his neighborhood have been on the look out for him.

our news crew had gone there for condolence visit and for an interview but was turned back from visiting him.

from the news we heard he has ordered his family to eat with him so as no one can escape death in case his food was poisoned with rat poison (sniper).

while he hides himself during this upcoming Elections campaign season, Politicians, Elders and the youths have begun to question if he is worthy to bear that Title in the first place.

Aare ona kakanfo.

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bakynes(m): 6:33am On Nov 30, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

You can see another Flat head looking for trouble where there is none, if my brother start with una now,una go begin dey cry.

9 Likes

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by Mchenzier: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2017
How does that change the cost of living in nigeria or improve our power situation?
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by fellowman: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2017
nwabobo:

Aare ona kakanfo.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by Danladi7: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2017
IGBO PEOPLE AGAIN !

you and this your childish trolling.And if yorubas retaliate now,you go dey PLAY VICTIM CARD,CRYING THEY HATE YOU AND LOOKING FOR NNAMDI KANU URINE TO SWALLOW.

You want him to join the 2 bravest men in Igbo land (ojukwu and kanu) who ran away from war grin

We will leave you to masturbate over your fake sourceless and inferiority complex inspired thread because your elders below know better grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by fellowman: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Danladi7:
IGBO PEOPLE AGAIN !

you and this your childish trolling.And if yorubas retaliate now,you go dey PLAY VICTIM CARD,CRYING THEY HATE YOU AND LOOKING FOR NNAMDI KANU URINE TO SWALLOW.

You want him to join the 2 bravest men in Igbo land (ojukwu and kanu) who ran away from war grin

We will leave you to masturbate over you fake sourceless and inferiority complex inspired thread because your elders below know better grin

so you saw a number of people standing close to him and you decided to believe that the whole igbos know him?

allegiance fire, we've passed that stage of Lagos ibadan expressway news reporting.

I've seen the blog where you got it from so I dare you to tell me where you got the news from, I'm not talking about the picture, I mean the site.

2 Likes

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by ElsonMorali: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Seun, your moderators are waiting for this dumb thread opened by someone with half a brain to degenerate into a full scale tribal war abi?

When the next real civil war breaks out in this country, be rest assured that you and your blog will be recorded in the annals of history as having aided the killing of some 20million Nigerian "Jews".

God help you then.
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by shayorT: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2017
ibos always starting what they can't finish. the same aare onakakanfo your people went to bow to?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by shayorT: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2017
ibos always starting what they can't finish. the same aare onakakanfo your people went to bow to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by shayorT: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Seun, your moderators are waiting for this dumb thread opened by someone with half a brain to degenerate into a full scale tribal war abi?

When the next real civil war breaks out in this country, be rest assured that you and your blog will be recorded in the annals of history as having aided the killing of some 20million Nigerian Jews.

God help you then.
guy calm down now. we won't kill 20m of them. we'll only kill 10m grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by ElsonMorali: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2017
shayorT:
guy calm down now. we won't kill 20m of them. we'll only kill 10m grin

I get the joke.

But seriously, this was How the Hutu and Tutsi started the Rwandan genocide. This nonsense has got to really stop. The OP is a fool and those friends of his that rushed to comment are greater fools.

They should be packaged and sold to the Lowest bidder in Libya, walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by Danladi7: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2017
fellowman:

so you saw a number of people standing close to him and you decided to believe that the whole igbos know him?

allegiance fire, we've passed that stage of Lagos ibadan expressway news reporting.

I've seen the blog where you got it from so I dare you to tell me where you got the news from, I'm not talking about the picture, I mean the site.
Ha Ha see EMPTY CHESTBEAT ! grin

YOU GUYS AND THIS YOUR GRANDIOSE DELUSION!

Since leader of the Oodua Peoples ’ Congress
( OPC ) , Mr Gani Adams, was announced by the
Alaafin of Oyo as the new Generalissimo of
Yoruba , the Aare Ona Kakanfo , his Lagos home
has been thronged by guests, who come to pledge
their support for him.

www.naijadailies.com/News/Nigeria/Igbos-in-Lagos-Pledge-Allegiance-to-Gani-Adams-4799639

The Eze Ndigbos in Lagos State have declared their
support for the choice of Dr. Gani Adams as the Aare
Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, just as they declared that
they are happy that the “title came to our own
person”.

https://wwww.theeagleonline.com.ng/aare-ona-kakanfo-eze-ndigbos-visit-adams-pledge-allegiance/

You call one of the useless eze(s) that visited him to confirm if your arrogance and grandiose delusion will allow you to agree

4 Likes

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by Danladi7: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2017
shayorT:
ibos always starting what they can't finish.
the same aare onakakanfo your people went to bow to?
seriously

And they can claim victim like anything.

You will see them running to the mods on the other threads or complaining people hate them when they are dealt with!

3 Likes

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by Michael004: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2017
Danladi7:
IGBO PEOPLE AGAIN !

We will leave you to masturbate over your fake sourceless and inferiority complex inspired thread because your elders below know better grin
I have no more word to say. You have killed the thread already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by feelgoodInc: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

You can see another Flat head looking for trouble where there is none, if my brother start with una now,una go begin dey cry.

stop the insults
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by feelgoodInc: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
hahahaha
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
I'm back

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo on the run again. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
are on kakanfo on the run.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Wole Soyinka’s Silence On Buhari’s Administration / Come 2019, Tinubu will be retired permanently whether he likes it or not / Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.