Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sexperience With Across The Road Hostel Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexperience With Across The Road Hostel Girls (1288 Views)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexperience With Across The Road Hostel Girls by 24Bauer(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello Friends. This write up is the sexual experience I had with the girls who lived exactly diametrically opposite to my house in the girls hostel. I have changed the names wherever necessary for the sake of privacy.
Let me introduce myself. I am from an upper middle class family with own house (bungalow) and my family is economically stable. Infact, my dad is a self-employed entrepreneur and is the CEO of his own private construction firm in the city which clearly tells I come from a very poise background.
My mother on the other hand is a house wife and takes mehendi classes as a hobby in one of my dad's rental halls every weekend. I am currently in my final year of college and the incident that I am about to describe is from my past.
It all began during my school days when I was just 12 years old. The music and dance center in my city was exactly on the other side of the road. Except that it was in a parallel road and the backside faced my house—my room. When I was 12 it so happened that these hostel girls saw me and found me to be a cute boy and they started sending what I call “Flying Kisses”(FKs).
They used to gang up together in the hostel windows and then used to laugh and send flying kisses and I used to just stand there watch them and smile a bit before I left for school. This happened for quite some time. After a month they stopped. And then after 2 years again they did the same except there were some new girls as well this time.
Most of these girls had an amazing body because they were all dancers and singers who practiced Bharatnatyam style of dancing. Some of them were a wee bit skinny but others had quite enough load of flesh to make any guy go insane.
I was young back then so I never quite had an sexual attraction towards these girls or any girl for the matter other than fantasy fucking some of my teachers in my dreams just to get even for the punishment due to unfinished homework or whatever.
I grew up into a mature adult and had a pretty decent body. I didn’t have what people called a Gym Body but I had a pretty face and due to genetics I was fair completion and that was a plus point. But here scoring a girl wasn’t an eas

Read more: https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=13#pid13

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady For A Relationship / What Is D Way Forward For Man Utd In 2018-to Buy Or Nt Buy / Please Help Coz I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.