Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,719 members, 7,959,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 (23700 Views)

Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by DaBillionnaire: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala likes reading political comments while eating snake peppersoup.

smh for you

so lalasticlala cannot eat in peace again, abi

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Built2last: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
many will still leave
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by waistbead: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Towering image indeed.
Kwankwaso that is an unrepentant bigot!
So they feel Nigeria is so backward and Nigerians so dense that they would leave the bigtime bigot now ruling us and instal a chronically,undisguised,unrepentant,extremely parochial one.
Una well done!

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by onatisi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Buhari has a clear advantage currently, with Tinubu, the improving economy and suporters of 2023 Igbo Presidency on his side.

But Atiku won't want Kwankwaso, a considerable heavyweight complicating matters for him in PDP. Anyway, Buhari may still convince Kwankwaso to stay in APC.

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala likes reading political comments while eating snake peppersoup.
honestly speaking , this is one of the major reasons many ppl insult the igbos . it will be outlandishly dumb and stupid for anyone to think that buhari will handover to an igbo president in 2023 .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Pvibe007: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Buhari has a clear advantage currently, with Tinubu, the improving economy and suporters of 2023 Igbo Presidency on his side.

But Atiku won't want Kwankwaso, a considerable heavyweight complicating matters for him in PDP. Anyway, Buhari may still convince Kwankwaso to stay in APC.

Buhari also has a clear advantage to with Sango,Ogun,Oranmiyan and even Oduduwa grin grin
Don't worry I understand your interest, Atiku will handover to and Igbo man from either your village or your maternal home ! Buhari will only handover to Osinbanjo or Obanikoro that's why Tinubu is staying firm.
Afterall is been shared by North n South , n our Afonja cousins are also south!
Agidi u better wake up..... Igbo president my foot. Igbo won't sell Presidency cheesy grin
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
If this was football, one would say the coach has sent a strong defender to give a strong striker close marking.
But this ain't soccer. This is high politics.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by GGirll: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Somebody that single handedly trained almagiris that a dangerously loyal to him named kwankwasiya no way o, besides those supporting Atiku n d likes from d north are you guys cursed cant a southerner become a president without d fulanis ?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Idrismusty97(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kwankwaso have a better chance than Atiku. He may just steal my vote if he decides to contest but he still won't win against Buhari. With a SS/SE VP it would be a tough challenge. But he isn't a clown or over ambitious like Atiku.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Pvibe007: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Slynonny:

Forget that rubbish talk of Igbo presidency in 2023.
You expect an Afonja to vote for an Igbo man or what??

The mumu things Nigerian politics is like SUG election? grin
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

smh for you
so lalasticlala cannot eat in peace again, abi
Lol.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by saintneo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:

Improving economy, I don't think you reside in Nigeria. I started my business full time in Nov 2015. Nov 2015 to Nov 2016 I closed at least 8 deals; however, from Nov 2016 to Nov 2017 I closed only 1 deal. Please the economy is yet in improve; consumerism is on the low. Furthermore, Bishop Okogie recently lamented about the suffering of Nigerians under Buhari. Daddy freeze is making noise because he is not getting enough money in his pocket. Please stop spreading falsehoods, Nigeria's economy is not improving.

2023, I don't know where you got that idea; Buhari is not staying on that seat beyond 2019.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
"Alhaji Sharu Garba Gwammaja, a diehard supporter of Senator Kwankwaso, said, “I am in total support of Kwankwaso’s return to the PDP since from all indications he cannot get what he wants in the APC. He should, therefore, dump the party and the best political party he can join to play his politics perfectly is the PDP.”

As before, Nigerian politicians don't do solid ideas and sound political ideologies, it's all about position, power and where their bread will be buttered.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
APc dey para now..

Igbodefender is not an igbo human..

they mugu just dey jonz around and not proud being an afon.

guy we know you well.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Idrismusty97(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
GGirll:
Somebody that single handedly trained almagiris that a dangerously loyal to him named kwankwasiya no way o, besides those supporting Atiku n d likes from d north are you guys cursed cant a southerner become a president without d fulanis ?
As a Nigerian you suppose know say everything na turn by turn. The south already have a straight uninterrupted 8 years in the person of Obasanjo. When it's finally the north time it was interrupted by the death of Yaradau leaving yet another southerner to continue Yaradua remaining term. On top of that instead of handing over to a northerner Jonathan still contest and won. He still want to greedily contest again that's why we have Buhari as president now. You do the maths and tell me how long the South have rule now? The major stakeholders and Parties knows it's the North time and wouldn't dare interrupt it. Buhari will complete four years remaining another four years to go before handing over to a Southerner. If PDP northern candidate wins that will greatly interrupt the flow and we will be stuck with northern candidates for more than 16 years. Your best bet is with APC smiley.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by ochiosa(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Temitharyo:
I like kwankwaso he did well as governor of kano state, he was a former minister and incumbent senator, I think he has enough experience to do the job he should join pdp.
Yes he did well as governor, but he will further divide Nigeria the more along ethnic & religious line. He is one of those who thinks that other ethnic & religious groups outside his are less Nigerians.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Reference(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
'...because he did not get what he wanted' .... in the APC.... sounds more like perversion rather than politics to me. Who will have a honest desire towards service and think like this...
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by SalamRushdie: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:

What improving economy please ..Are you aware we electricity supply is atits lowest currently ?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by bluecircle470: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Slynonny:

for all ds 1 wey we dey talk nah Afonja be your own problem lol.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Slynonny:

Lol na you get time answer am
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by apharm(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Slynonny:

Forget that rubbish talk of Igbo presidency in 2023. You expect an Afonja to vote for an Igbo man or what??
Yes. we the yorubas won't vote for any man.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Bimpe29: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Political permutations up and down. The coast still remain unclear as far as 2019 presidential election is concerned.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Inani(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kwankwaso has more reasons to stay in apc than move to pdp,if buhari decides to contest,he will surely have no chance for the presidency in apc,but it will be also difficult for him to win the primaries in pdp,besides he cant be under his arch enemy(shekarau),who is the leader of pdp in kano state,staying in apc will be a wiser decision
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by tuniski: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If Atiku can move three governors from APC to PDP, then i will begin to take him serious. But this one that even his state governor said he will not join him in PDP so
The gov is being political! From now on, his Loyalty to APC is suspect!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by TheKingdom: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
A joke of a country, no real democracy. People decamping up and down like children
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by cyberguy72(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mynd44:
Funny though.

Kwankwaso in PDP? Atiku should just quit and go home.

Kwankwanso is a bigot
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by barcaboi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Slynonny:

who says I can't vote someone good from the SE?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Kbdon(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kwankwaso our next president 2019
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Awoleesu(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
I'd rather Buhari continues than we have a Kwankwaso - the latter's bigotry and nepotism is 7,000 miles ahead of the former's...
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by GoodMuyis(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Slynonny:

they Voted Yaradua/Gej in 2007
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:

barcaboi post=62829073:
who says I can't vote someone good from the SE?

Abeg help me ask am o.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
bluecircle470:

for all ds 1 wey we dey talk nah Afonja be your own problem lol.... grin grin
In fact eh,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer / Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.