Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

No Power In Shasha And Airforce Base Solution To It We Dont Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power In Shasha And Airforce Base Solution To It We Dont Know (748 Views)

Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Power In Shasha And Airforce Base Solution To It We Dont Know by tunde1200(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2010
its been over three years i parked in to that dark area called shasha and i regret geting apartment in such area due to black out all the time . i knew other area s are not like this but this sha own worst than expectation. i think the bale and landlords association in this area we do some thing but nothing. please any body in nepa or phcn or government should please come to our aids were are not happy with this earing every were theres light n our own area no power please help god bless nigeria and nigerians sad

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See You State Governor / What Was Yaraduas Offence To Nigerians - What Exactly Did He Do Wrong. / Yar’adua’s Portrait Causes Ripples In Enugu Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.