Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning (940 Views)

Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by kettykin: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
ABUJA – The group of good governance activists led by veteran musician, Charles Oputa, also known as Charly Boy, has vowed to occupy the Libyan Embassy in Abuja in protest against alleged crime of slave auctioning of Nigerians and other Africans in Libya.

In a statement jointly signed by Charly Boy, Deji Adeyanju, Ariyo Dare Atoye, and Bako Abdul Usman, on Wednesday night, the activists said the peaceful sit-out in the premises of the Libyan Embassy would provide opportunity to convey their condemnation of the acts of inhumanity against fellow African in the North African nation.

The group said the sit-out will also serve as an avenue to promote value of humanity and the dignity of the African person. The statement reads in part: “We are horrified by the reports and footage of hundreds of Africans, including Nigerians, being sold into slavery by slave dealers in Libya as published by CNN and several other international media houses. “These videos show men, women and children being sold for as little as $400. They also show the dehumanizing conditions in which these victims are kept, beaten, starved and killed. “It is shocking to find that slave trade, a horrible part of African history which is best confined to our collective past and best studied to avoid a repeat, is being conducted so brazenly in these modern times. “As part of efforts to condemns these acts of inhumanity, we shall be holding peaceful sit outs in front of the Libyan Embassy in Abuja, on Thursday November 30th, 2017 “We urge all members of the public and the media to join us as we seek to promote humanity and the dignity of the African person.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/breaking-charly-boy-group-vows-occupy-libyan-embassy-slave-auctioning/
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by omoboy110: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
r
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by kettykin: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
is Nigeria cursed, if not how come the satanist in power are keeping mute over this crime against humanity?
is the police and the army only good at shooting unarmed protesters and invading gambia to force jammeh out , how come there is all of a sudden a deafening silence over the enslavement of Nigerians in libya.

suddenly there is no president and vice president, but if it is Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB you will see a barrage of demonic satanic attacks on helpless ipob members .

I really feel very sorry for the black race

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by ghettowriter(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice Gesture.

Others should follow suit.
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by seunmsg(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
kettykin:
is Nigeria cursed, if not how come the satanist in power are keeping mute over this crime against humanity?
is the police and the army only good at shooting unarmed protesters and invading gambia to force jammeh out , how come there is all of a sudden a deafening silence over the enslavement of Nigerians in libya.

suddenly there is no president and vice president, but if it is Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB you will see a barrage of demonic satanic attacks on helpless ipob members .

You call the president of your country a satanist and you still want him to take action against the evil act of slavery. Is your thinking logical?

We can condemn what is happening in Libya but we don't have to always play politics with everything. The president, vice president and the federal ministry of finance already condemned in strong terms the rubbish going on in Libya. In addition, the federal government has started airlifting Nigerians in Libya back to Nigeria. The first batch arrived today and the video and pictures are all over social media.

Insinuating that the police and army should go ahead and attack a sovereign country because of this is crassly silly. Arab miscreants are responsible for the slave trade and not the recognised government in Libya. Federal government can only diplomatically engage the Libyan government in the first instance and not go in with full force. Beside, did the migrants who are being traded get to Libya legally?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by kettykin: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
seunmsg:

You call the president of your country a satanist and you still want him to take action against the evil act of slavery. Is your thinking logical?

you said so.

Satan cannot fight satan , if a kingdom is divided against its self that kingdom will fall. is there any law stopping Nigerian military from going to rescue Nigerian citizens in libya , the same did not stop them from sacking the president of Gambia but stops them from rescuing nigerian citizens being sold as slaves

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by God20: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shame on African criminal rulers for allowing this to happen in Libya b cos if they have not embezzled the money that would have creat a comfortable life for its citizens, the Arabs Libya who should have been a part of the middle east countries together with it fellow North Arab countries will not have humiliated we blacks like this.I just hate this Arabs

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by Paulosky1900: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
kettykin:

Igbos.... by their talks u shall know them
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by chriskosherbal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice One charly.

Well done !
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by kettykin: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:

Igbos.... by their talks u shall know them

Nigerians are being sold as slaves and someone here is talking about Igbos , SMH .

The black race has problems indeed.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by Paulosky1900: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
kettykin:

Nigerians are being sold as slaves and someone here is talking about Igbos , SMH .

The black race has problems indeed.

its you that has problem by including IPOB matter in the first place
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by MasterKim: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2017
So many flat heads sold locally and internationally grin
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by SHAKABOOM: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2017
MasterKim:
So many flat heads sold locally and internationally grin
Chai!What a demonic tribe!
Since this slavery news of a tin was made known..I noticed how all black african nations ad black Americans condemned this wicked act but most yorubas were all happy supporting those wicked libyans thinking that it's only ibos it affected,Without the dirty pigs knowing that edos,yorubas,ibos,hausas from niger ad other Africans were affected.
That's how yu guys were happy with south Africans killing nigerians not knowing that it affected yu guys even a Cele pastor.
Wot a wicked,demonic people..I spit on dia diabolic cone headzangry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by MasterKim: 3:10am On Nov 30, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Chai!What a demonic tribe!
Since this slavery news of a tin was made known..I noticed how all black african nations ad black Americans condemned this wicked act but most yorubas were all happy supporting those wicked libyans thinking that it's only ibos it affected,Without the dirty pigs knowing that edos,yorubas,ibos,hausas from niger ad other Africans were affected.
That's how yu guys were happy with south Africans killing nigerians not knowing that it affected yu guys even a Cele pastor.
Wot a wicked,demonic people..I spit on dia diabolic cone headzangry
Bros no vex, I no know say ur head flat

*sippin my ogbomosho agbo dey go*

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by saintmark88(m): 3:13am On Nov 30, 2017
kettykin:

Must u play politics with everything.... So Nigeria should just invade another country with its army, breech its sovereignty, can u see u dnt know anything. Pls dnt bring tht gambias case, that was an ECOWAS thing, other countries..senegal, Liberia, Ghana n co were all involved.

Invading another country is an act of war......
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by SHAKABOOM: 3:15am On Nov 30, 2017
MasterKim:

Bros no vex, I no know say ur head flat

*sippin my ogbomosho agbo dey go*
Yes ooh..Flat like yur mama yansh.

*Sippz my glass of Champagne dey observe*

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by Optional09: 3:27am On Nov 30, 2017
We will declare war on Libyans all around the world in a couple of days. They must be punish for this inhumane behavior
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by seandurse(m): 3:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Area father.
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by MasterKim: 3:46am On Nov 30, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Yes ooh..Flat like yur mama yansh.

*Sippz my glass of Champagne dey observe*
Boda flat head don vex finish.
I no even know say na shit dey ur head.
Chai. Flat head na disease o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Arab Slave trade preceded the trans Atlantic slave trade by at least seven centuries.The blacks slaves were castrated to avoid procreating.

North Africans are only African because of geography, they don't feel African and see blacks as inferiors.

As Charlie boy and co are protesting, they should also protest against the leaders whose decades of misgovernment and corruption caused the victims to seek for 'greener pastures'.

The truth is that until dub Saharan countries start bringing something to the global table in terms of inventions,innovations etc

until its leaders shun the primordial behavior of excessive ill gotten wealth and power acquisition.

Until sub Saharan Africans demand for change and shun religious and ethnic sentiments and embrace rationality.

Until all these, the black race will continue to be the backwater and least in racial stratification.

Respect is earned, not given.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by Balkan(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Nigeria cell and prison are worse than the condition of those cell those Nigerians are kept.
Lets tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria is a failed Nation. When you use army to shoot your own citizen and force them to drink mod water, how then you think other countries will
Respect you.

Nigerians suffer worse things in thier country thats why this is nothing to Buhari.
Ordinary Benin Rublic will will defeat Nigeria in a war because Nigeria is not worth dying for, Buhari has made us to understand that there is 5% And 97%.

l weep for Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by royalamour(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2017
kettykin:

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by SHAKABOOM: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2017
MasterKim:

Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by SHAKABOOM: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2017
MasterKim:

Disease like the gonorrhea wey yur papa small prick give yur mama wide bore hole. sad
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by SHAKABOOM: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Balkan:
Nigeria cell and prison are worse than the condition of those cell those Nigerians are kept.
Lets tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria is a failed Nation. When you use army to shoot your own citizen and force them to drink mod water, how then you think other countries will
Respect you.

Nigerians suffer worse things in thier country thats why this is nothing to Buhari.
Ordinary Benin Rublic will will defeat Nigeria in a war because Nigeria is not worth dying for, Buhari has made us to understand that there is 5% And 97%.

l weep for Nigeria
And one north african country named Morocco wants to join ecowas..Arabs,berbers ad tuaregs are the most wicked creation on planet earth.
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2017
dear country men and women... protest is not the solution, we as Nigerians must learn to go or be at the right places the right way, all the victims of the Libyan slave trade were all aware of the risks involved before embarking on a suicidal and illegal journey to europe through libya.

imagine a libyan turning a Nigeria to a slave.
who is to be blamed me for writing this, the victims who took the risk and things turned ugly or the government of Nigeria i think its me, because i was the one that carried to libya.

please, avoid certain countries..... if you must take risks.
you protest today, more than 200 Nigerians are currently ready to embark on this fatal journey tomorrow.
Re: BREAKING: Charly Boy Group Vows To Occupy Libyan Embassy Over Slave Auctioning by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2017
dear country men and women... protest is not the solution, we as Nigerians must learn to go or be at the right places the right way, all the victims of the Libyan slave trade were all aware of the risks involved before embarking on a suicidal and illegal journey to europe through libya.

imagine a libyan turning a Nigerian to a slave.
who is to be blamed me for writing this, the victims who took the risk and things turned ugly?? or the government of Nigeria i think its me, because i was the one that carried them to libya.

please, avoid certain countries..if you must take risks.

you protest today, more than 200 Nigerians are currently ready to embark on this fatal journey tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: UN DSG, Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo / Let Voters Decide Buhari’s Fate – Kashamu Tells Buhari’s Detractors / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Takes Sides With Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.