Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? (91703 Views)

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
this is village in igboland, Afonja show me your villa in yorubaland and let viewers judge

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nollywood

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
totit, does your village have something like this, face me i face you mansion?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
totit, does your village have something like this, face me i face you mansion?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
even villagers in igboland use GP tank grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
UglyojukuAwolowo, do you have a village home?

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
afonja show your village or hide your face

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mercyville: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
totit:

We told them they are no match for us.
We are their fatherrrr grin

lol..I pity that FKO81 guy.Most of those monickers belong to him.He is so very emotional about Igbo matters but Igbos cannot give what they don't have,abi.The most industrialised state is in Yorubaland,the commercial nerve centre is in Yodubaland,the highest number of the middle class is in Yorubaland,Yorubaland is the 3rd economy in Africa,Yorubas own most of the industries in Nigeria etc.To top it all Yorubas have the highest number private universities, private colleges,hotels,most expensive mansions,estates in Nigeria.Now what does Igboland have to be in a position to compete with South West,Yorubaland.Even before Nigeria,Yorubaland was the most urbanised and it was developing at a rapid rate until the other tribe people stopped the growth with unitary system of government.I really pity the guy and his likes but they cannot give what they don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by ayzTIGER: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
post=62948893:

My friend you guys should stop deceiving yourselves with Ibadan size rubbish, I spent 7months in Akinbode street, no doubt the city is large but largely sulm city, dirty, unplanned urbanisation .
mehn! As brown as Ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by seguun(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamhorny:

Let your picture s speak or hide your face....we don't need you in our soap opera grin

Your argument is like an averagely furnished one room apartment compared to also an averagely furnished mansion. Go figure bro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
village things, afonja can hate like haters

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
afonjas are ashamed of their villages and towns...lolz

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamhorny:
totit, does your village something like this, face me i face you mansion?
Stop blocking my views with these dirty,none economical environments.

Spits# s disgusting. undecided undecided
cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
AFONJA, OYA KILL YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Afonja show me your village, does it have this standard of living?....jealous people grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
mercyville:

lol..I pity that FKO81 guy.Most of those monickers belong to him.He is so very emotional about Igbo matters but Igbos cannot give what they don't have,abi.The most industrialised state is in Yorubaland,the commercial nerve centre is in Yodubaland,the highest number of the middle class is in Yorubaland,Yorubaland is the 3rd economy in Africa,Yorubas own most of the industries in Nigeria etc.To top it all Yoruba's have the highest number

You can say that again.
Can you imagine, one of them was begging me to visit their village cheesy. I asked my self, to do what? To do what shocked grin
Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by OreMI22: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Uglyojuku:
LAGOS STATE WITH IBADAN THE SISTER CITY SLAYING WIDE HEADS grin.THE ONE AND ONLY THAT OJUKUS ARE DYING ON LIKE IBADAN.YORUBALAND IS BLESSED.YORUBALAND IS THE 3RD ECONOMY IN AFRICA.IGBOLAND IS 1000 ECONOMY IN AFRICA grin grin grin grin

Mehn, you are not ashamed of posting artist impression and renders as projects abi?

Okay, i decided not to join issues when folks argue pointlessly and shamelessly post the same pictures a thousand times just to be posting something. Once you post same picture twice, you tell your opponent you have been disgraced but just too proud to accept it. But other spectators know you have nothing more to post that is why you are repeating the same pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Totit dont lie, does your village have something as decent as this?

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Totit on the hate

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamhorny:
Totit dont lie, doest your village have something as decent as this?

Quit this Internet pictures already. I doubt you even know the location you are up loading.
You yeeboos are not trustworthy. Earth know that might be somewhere in SS.
Lool grin
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Before Aonja village will ever civilize to this level, Biafra by then would have grown to be a world economic power.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
totit:

Quit this Internet pictures already. I doubt you even know the location you are up loading.
You yeeboos are not trustworthy. Earth know that might be somewhere in SS.
Lool grin

do you mind? grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
come make we flex small before we enter owerri again grin grin

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by noalistic(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
What do we call development? An average Yoruba man can be successful in life (go to the best school, have access to the best hospitals, work in multinational companies, have access of travel out, import things into the country, etc) without stepping an inch outside yorubaland but that can't be said of almost people from the other geo political zones especially those from SE. So tell me which region is the most developed
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
noalistic:
What do we call development? An average Yoruba man can be successful in life (go to the best school, have access to the best hospitals, work in multinational companies, have access of travel out, import things into the country, etc) without stepping an inch outside yorubaland but that can't be said of almost people from the other geo political zones especially those from SE

My brother, you can say that again, and that's why yeeboo often try to pull us down. But mmba, dead on arrival.
We will continue to soar higher. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
totit am inviting you to come flex, you are there looking for mud house and rustic roof like you are in Ibadan. you go tey for there

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
MAke we drive enter owerri again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
noalistic:
What do we call development? An average Yoruba man can be successful in life (go to the best school, have access to the best hospitals, work in multinational companies, have access of travel out, import things into the country, etc) without stepping an inch outside yorubaland but that can't be said of almost people from the other geo political zones especially those from SE. So tell me which region is the most developed

read what you wrote and knock yourself on the head and shout "I AM AN AFONJA" grin

meanwhile, driving out to the city

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
on the go now

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
still going

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
can Ibadan ever be this decent?

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Guestlander: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
SE (Shoebox Estate)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo) / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.