Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? (91193 Views)

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2017
post=62966495:

All are southeastern pictures, can you show any of the pictures you think order wise

Keep deceiving ya self. grin
It's Monday morning. grin
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2017
totit:

Keep deceiving ya self. grin
It's Monday morning. grin
Deceiving myself you said grin grin grin kindly post the pictures you think are not from east

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
post=62966849:

Deceiving myself you said grin grin grin kindly post the pictures you think are not from east

Loll
I am at work you want me to do that on this Monday morning grin
Since you get time, why not upload the so called SE pictures with their addresses.

Egba mi ke. Early mor mor Monday.
cheesy
cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2017
��..
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Rotimik: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamhorny:
Inside the village...no shame, we are proud of our land unlike afonja who can't even show their towns because of shame

If what you said is true, why do we have more Igbos in the SW than are in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rotimik:

If what you said is true, why do we have more Igbos in the SW than are in Igboland.
only an untravelled afonja will believe there are more igbos in the southwest than igboland, when he is yet to accept that igbos are the largest single ethnic group in southern Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rotimik:

Do these pictures suggest to you that igboland is empty?if you want to see Igbo people, go to the North, go to Cameroon, Senegal and Ivory Coast. Then you will know igbos in the southwest outside Lagos are just a minor fraction of their real number.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Remembering the great Chinua Achebe,in his memoir "There was a country"

A case of history repeating itself. As it was when the missionaries first came and gave them that early advantage, same as it is when we lost the civil war, recovered and is resurpassing them in all indices of human development..

It is not our making, it is a cultural gift from God...who God don bless, afonja cannot curse..

“I have written in my small book entitled The Trouble with Nigeria that Nigerians will probably achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the Igbo,” he wrote under the heading, A History of Ethnic Tension and Resentment. He traced the origin of “the national resentment of the Igbo” to its culture that “gave the Igbo man an unquestioned advantage over his compatriots in securing credentials for advancement in Nigerian colonial society.”

He observed that the Igbo culture’s emphasis on change, individualism and competitiveness gave his ethnic group an edge over the Hausa/Fulani man who was hindered by a “wary religion” and the Yoruba man who was hampered by” traditional hierarchies.”

He therefore described the Igbo, who are predominantly Catholic, as “fearing no god or man, was “custom-made to grasp the opportunities, such as they were, of the white man’s dispensations. And the Igbo did so with both hands.”

He delved into history with his claim, asserting that the Igbo overcame the earlier Yoruba advantage within two decades earlier in the twentieth century.

“Although the Yoruba had a huge historical and geographical head start, the Igbo wiped out their handicap in one fantastic burst of energy in the twenty years between 1930 and 1950.”

He narrated the earlier advantage of Yoruba as contingent on their location on the coastline, but once the missionaries crossed the Niger, the Igbo took advantage of the opportunity and overtook the Yoruba.

‘The increase was so exponential in such a short time that within three short decades the Igbos had closed the gap and quickly moved ahead as the group with the highest literacy rate, the highest standard of living, and the greatest of citizens with postsecondary education in Nigeria,” he contended

He said Nigerian leadership should have taken advantage of the gbo talent and this failure was partly responsible for the failure of the Nigerian state, explaining further that competitive individualism and the adventurous spirit of the Igbo was a boon Nigerian leaders failed to recognize and harness for modernization.

“Nigeria’s pathetic attempt to crush these idiosyncrasies rather than celebrate them is one of the fundamental reasons the country has not developed as it should and has emerged as a laughingstock,” he claimed.

He noted that the ousting of prominent Igbos from top offices was a ploy to achieve a simple and crude goal. He said what the Nigerians wanted was to “get the achievers out and replace them with less qualified individuals from the desired ethnic background so as to gain access to the resources of the state.”

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who have noticed that ever since this thread,there has been a sense of relative peace in the political section of Nairaland..they have reduced their number of anti igbo threads...

I surly know they have not learnt their lesson, they are only trying to recover from their shocking defeat and shame but we are waiting for them....

we won't restart the attacks this time...but if they do, I promise to be their nemesis...Mark my handles...#Skullhunter #Hornyofife..if they like, they should ban me, I will keep opening new ones. grin

I will be going to Ile Ife next week for my cousins convocation in OAU. I will snap a lot pictures of their slums and keep it...it will surly be useful here sooner or later grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Sprumbabafather: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamhorny:
Who have noticed that since this thread,there has been a sense of relative peace in the political section of Nairaland..they have reduced their number of anti igbo threads...

I surly know they have not learnt their lesson, they are only trying to recover from their shocking defeat and shame but we will waiting for them....

we won't restart the attacks this time...but if they do, I promise to be their nemesis...Mark my handle...#Skullhunter #Hornyofife..if they like, they should ban me, I will keep opening new ones. grin

I will be going to Ile Ife next week for my cousins convocation in OAU. I will snap a lot pictures of their slums and keep it...it will surly be useful grin

You really murdered them here grin the pictures from was also destructive enough to shut them up.

Igbo amaka!

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You really murdered them here grin the pictures from was also destructive enough to shut them up.

Igbo amaka!

did most of the job, before I came..

Those Aerial pictures of Ibadan, Abeokuta and Oshogbo central districts were killer punches especially when he compared them to that of abakaliki to show how abakaliki had grown and developed over time leaving them behind. At that point, they started sensing their backwardness, hence their shameful defeat started. grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Sprumbabafather: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamhorny:

did most of the job, before I came..

Those Ariel pictures of Ibadan and Oshogbo central districts were killer punches especially when he compared them to that of abakaliki to show how abakaliki had grown and developed over time leaving them behind. At that point, they started sensing their backwardness, hence their shameful defeat started. grin

Nwanne, you guys made me proud. grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
The mods have blocked my "Igboland in Lagos" thread with was complementing this one and exposing their lies about the massive contributions and development igbos are bringing to barren land and swampy areas in Lagos(In summary, how igbos are developing Lagos), through real estate and business development.....well, more exposing threads will come later

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamhorny nice job well done.. grin you guys really dealt with skull miners grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
They are the richest and thew most developed, but they are still marginalized. grin Confused and delusional losers. grin

And what's with the ugly, random and village looking barracks buildings they keep posting as signs of development. ?

These clowns are clowns are not even mentally developed.

Village losers.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
deomelo:

This is what the villagers and ipob terrorists want us to believe is development. grin grin

God forbid. grin grin

Abeg keep your village development and absurdities. grin grin

You have no sense of shame at all, post pictures of of your developed eldorado, see what you are posting. This explains the typical character of an Afonja man...once they sees they cannot compete, they will take to pulling others that are succeeding or making attempt..very envious souls... That is why they will invest all their resources, hating and pulling their fellow southerner like they did to Jonathan, Nnamdi Kanu and stella odua than to see them succeed.

**Spit**

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
[s]
iamhorny:

You have no sense of shame at all, post pictures of of your developed eldorado, see what you are posting. This explains the typical character of an Afonja man...once they sees they cannot compete, they will take to pulling others that are succeeding or making attempt..very envious souls... That is why they will invest all their resources, hating and pulling their fellow southerner like they did to Jonathan, Nnamdi Kanu and stella odua than to see them succeed.

**Spit**
[/s]

Illiterate, STFU. grin grin

Development = Infrastructures and institutions from roads, to bridges, hospitals, libraries, health centers, schools, universities, sports complex, airports, seaports and all that, not some ugly, useless, thoughtless and unproductive village building looking like barracks. grin grin

Abeg stick to your village levels. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

This is development in 2017 iboland grin grin

This sad and disheartening less than 2 years old falling apart rubbish should be development, but instead it's nothing but another village absurdity grin

This is the best infrastructure and development project to date in ibo land built by the best village governor in ibo land. grin grin

Abeg STFU when sensible people dey talk about development because they are definitely not talking about the likes of the above disaster. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Sprumbabafather: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

This sad and disheartening less than 2 years old falling apart rubbish should be development, but instead it's nothing but another village absurdity grin

This is the best infrastructure and development project to date in ibo land built by the best village governor in ibo land. grin grin

Abeg STFU when sensible people dey talk about development because they are definitely not talking about the likes of the above disaster. grin grin.

The beatings you suffered in this thread must have been very painful grin sorry eh

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by MPSA(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Guys! I don't see any beauty from all the places you posted, Cape Town is the only place which is beautiful in the world, grin, not in africa alone, in the world grin See the prove of Cape Town beauty, grin. https://www.thesouthafrican.com/cape-town-voted-best-city/

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2017

OCTOBER 18, 2017

Special School for Physically Challenged, Umuchu, Anambra State

https://www.icirnigeria.org/investigation-schools-for-the-physically-challenged-in-ruins-despite-n10-6bn-ubec-grant/

Village Development in ibo land in 2017 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2017

Dilapidated Hostel At Girls High school Uga 2

Dilapidated hostel: students mopping floor after rain water from leaking roof

http://www.nan.ng/news/education-sen-uba-wants-intervention-renovates-school/

See development ipob style.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Lr9o6F22uI4/WUDV2ttLjpI/AAAAAAAAMtM/NA7JOo8r5bc8N6paqwNaiOhHqj4cRM6cwCLcBGAs/s1600/Onuoha.jpeg[/img]

See ipob village development in digital 2017 grin grin

Make una maintain your village level abeg. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mercyville: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The beatings you suffered in this thread must have been very painful grin sorry eh

lol..zebrudiah

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2017

St. Peter’s primary school, Ogbete, coal camp Enugu

Obiagu primary school in Enugu

Union Primary School Ugbene Ajima

Pupils learning on the floor at Community Primary School Ugbene-Ajima, Uzo-Uwani

Village development. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
deomelo:

See ipob village development in digital 2017 grin grin

Make una maintain your village level abeg. grin grin grin

Go and solve your problems we are not mate, post best pictures of Osogbo skyline or remain quiet

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/246950-south-west-states-rank-poorly-debt-sustainability-report.

South-west states rank poorly in debt, sustainability report

October 23, 2017Oladeinde Olawoyin

Some states in the South-west region have been listed to be barely sustainable as they ranked poorly in a new fiscal sustainability report released by civic advocacy platform, BudgIT.

The report, which looked into the viability of states in Nigeria, was titled “State of States” and was launched by the civic group last week in Abuja.

According to the report, Ekiti and Osun states ranked 35th and 36th positions respectively in the Fiscal Sustainability Index as the two states were placed on the bottom of the list among the 36 states of the federation.

Oyo and Ondo states were also placed on the 30th and 25th positions respectively

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Illiterate, STFU. grin grin

Development = Infrastructures and institutions from roads, to bridges, hospitals, libraries, health centers, schools, universities, sports complex, airports, seaports and all that, not some ugly, useless, thoughtless and unproductive village building looking like barracks. grin grin

Abeg stick to your village levels. grin grin

And how many of the things you listed have you posted?

And how many of these things you listed do you have more than the east?

You don't have better health facilities...wheather secondary health or primary..UNTH is the best teaching hospital in Nigeria, plus several other private hospitals scattered all over Igbo land...The only virology center in Nigeria outside Abuja is in Ebonyi state..

Ondo and Ibadan airports are dead while Enugu and Owerri airports are the 4th and 5th busiest in the country in addition to portharcourt and asaba airport which are just a stone throw from them.

In sports, you don't have better stadiums than the east and infact the east has more stadiums and football and sports in generally in the east and southsouth is the most active and competitive in the country with strong local leagues and academies, that is why we dominate the NPL

A state like anambra has over four or even five stadiums some of which are privately built and are in the villages which improves their local football
Outside Lagos, Owerri and portharcourt has the most soccer academy in Nigeria with KANU nwakwo, taiye Taiwo and the rest establishing their academy in Owerri, which has produced the likes of Kelechi iheanacho and Ndidi,all playing in top clubs in Europe...name one from your afonja.

Again, you dont have better universities than the East, if you like swallow your afonja or Nigeria statistics, that is your headache. Eastern schools still produces some of the best brains the west wish to have, neither have your number of universities transformed your slums to heaven. worse is that your number of university graduates and professors have not found solution your self inflected disease of laziness,urban delapidation, poverty, dirtiness and poor hygiene rather they have turned to high grammar blowing Zombies who are only intersted in monthly salary hence no contribution to national or regional growth, Not to also ignore the number of private universities spring up in the east, which is encouraging anyways...

All in all, You are still lagging behind..if igbos or eastern region had the adavntagea you had during and after the civil war, I can say it with all confidence that you guys will not even be fit to clean our shoes...

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
deomelo:
They are the richest and thew most developed, but they are still marginalized. grin Confused and delusional losers. grin

And what's with the ugly, random and village looking barracks buildings they keep posting as signs of development. ?

These clowns are clowns are not even mentally developed.

Village losers.. grin grin

Lol, they are celebrating themselves over repitive pictures. These people just making me laugh. grin. You will see them repeating one pictures 15times, shown events like burial and music concert and termed it as development. And yet want us to keep dragging with them. I dey shame for them.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
[s]
post=62979388]

Go and solve your problems we are not mate, post best pictures of Osogbo skyline or remain quiet

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/246950-south-west-states-rank-poorly-debt-sustainability-report.

Some states in the South-west region have been listed to be barely sustainable as they ranked poorly in a new fiscal sustainability report released by civic advocacy platform, BudgIT.

The report, which looked into the viability of states in Nigeria, was titled “State of States” and was launched by the civic group last week in Abuja.

According to the report, Ekiti and Osun states ranked 35th and 36th positions respectively in the Fiscal Sustainability Index as the two states were placed on the bottom of the list among the 36 states of the federation.

Oyo and Ondo states were also placed on the 30th and 25th positions respectively
[/quote]

[quote author=
:

[/s]

Yes, you really really beat me with your village development. grin grin

Marginalized losers... grin grin

Nna, Im sorry, Aregbesola is again and as usual why you are not developing or why your village leader addled you with the above disaster. grin grin

Now we get it, Aregbe is the reason why ipob villages are worthless.

Argbe is too much sha.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Sprumbabafather: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamhorny:

And how many of the things you listed have you posted?

And how many of these things you listed do you have more than the east?

You don't have better health facilities...wheather secondary health or primary..UNTH is the best teaching hospital in Nigeria, plus several other private hospitals scattered all over Igbo land...The only virology center in Nigeria outside Abuja is in Ebonyi state..

Ondo and Ibadan airports are dead while Enugu and Owerri airports are the 4th and 5th busiest in the country in addition to portharcourt and asaba airport which are just a stone throw from them.

In sports, you don't have better stadiums than the east and infact the east has more stadiums and football and sports in generally in the east and southsouth is the most active and competitive in the country with strong local leagues and academies, that is why we dominate the NPL

A state like anambra has over four or even five stadiums some of which are privately built and are in the villages which improves their local football
Outside Lagos, Owerri and portharcourt has the most soccer academy in Nigeria with KANU nwakwo, taiye Taiwo and the rest establishing their academy in Owerri, which has produced the likes of Kelechi iheanacho and Ndidi,all playing in top clubs in Europe...name one from your afonja.

Again, you dont have better universities than the East, if you like swallow your afonja or Nigeria statistics, that is your headache. Eastern schools still produces some of the best brains the west wish to have, neither have your number of universities transformed your slums to heaven. worse is that your number of university graduates and professors have not found solution your self inflected disease of laziness,urban delapidation, poverty, dirtiness and poor hygiene rather they have turned to high grammar blowing Zombies who are only intersted in monthly salary hence no contribution to national or regional growth, Not to also ignore the number of private universities spring up in the east, which is encouraging anyways...

All in all, You are still lagging behind..if igbos or eastern region had the adavntagea you had during and after the civil war, I can say it with all confidence that you guys will not even be fit to clean our shoes...

Uppercut! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.