Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? (90918 Views)

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Another development in Imo state
Commissioner for Happiness and Couples Fulfillment
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
patrick89:

Do you want me to prove to you that osun state is indirectly indebted to Anambra state?
Osun indirectly indebted. Why not directly grin
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Uglyojuku: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
ofai:

Who are the property owners in your South West especially Lagos? ; cheesy
grin
One thing about Igbos is the delusion that has characterized their lives from time immemorial.I remember reading that Ojukwu said that he had the best army inAfrica during the civil war but it was all delusion.Igbos said they control the economy of Nigeria but it was later found out that they are parasites.Igbos said they control Technology,it was later found out that Yorubas control almost 70% of ICT.Igbos said they are the most industrious and they commenced a thread calling out Yorubas to compete with them and at the end it was discoveredthat they do/did not have up to 7% of the industries in Lagos where they said they control andit occurred to everybody that Yorubas control the economy of Lagos and Nigeria with their massive industries even they have more than the Igbos fourfold abroad.This is the thread.https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Another development in Imo state
Commissioner for Happiness and Couples Fulfillment
grin
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Uglyojuku:
grin
One thing about Igbos is the delusion that has characterized their lives from time immemorial.I remember reading that Ojukwu said that he had the best army inAfrica during the civil war but it was all delusion.Igbos said they control the economy of Nigeria but it was later found out that they are parasites.Igbos said they control Technology,it was later found out that Yorubas control almost 70% of ICT.Igbos said they are the most industrious and they commenced a thread calling out Yorubas to compete with them and at the end it was discoveredthat they do/did not have up to 7% of the industries in Lagos where they said they control andit occurred to everybody that Yorubas control the economy of Lagos and Nigeria with their massive industries even they have more than the Igbos fourfold abroad.This is the thread.https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
grin
grin You mean that thread that shows repetitive pictures?
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
patrick89:
There is no evidence to show this things are from Enugu.
I have a clear picture of Ogun state. I have been to these schools
If you go to imeko, you can never see one single girl that is capable of speaking English!
grin Bros, you can lie for Africa.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by patrick89(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
But you are still indebted! Meaning if you don't pay,
I can auction you to olx and give to Chinedu to plant cocoa..
Michael004:
Osun indirectly indebted. Why not directly grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by patrick89(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
You are still indebted to Anambra state!
You can never run away from your shadow. Onigbese!
Uglyojuku:

Even in GDP,Ogun state is way ahead of Anambra and Ebonyi.:

Nigerian States by GDP, 2010
The following table presents a listing of Nigeria's 36 states ranked in order of their total GDP in 2010.

Rank State GDP
(in millions
of USD)
1 Lagos State US$33,679
2 Rivers State US$21,073
3 Delta State US$16,749
4 Oyo State US$16,121
5 Imo State US$14,212
6 Kano State US$12,393
7 Edo State US$11,888
8 Akwa Ibom State US$11,179
9 Ogun State US$10,470
10 Kaduna State US$10,334
11 Cross River State US$9,292
12 Abia State US$8,687
13 Ondo State US$8,414
14 Osun State US$7,280
15 Benue State US$6,864
16 Anambra State US$6,764
17 Katsina State US$6,022
18 Niger State US$6,002
19 Borno State US$5,175
20 Plateau State US$5,154
21 Sokoto State US$4,818
22 Bauchi State US$4,713
23 Kogi State US$4,642
24 Adamawa State US$4,582
25 Enugu State US$4,396
26 Bayelsa State US$4,337
27 Zamfara State US$4,123
28 Kwara State US$3,841
29 Taraba State US$3,397
30 Kebbi State US$3,290
31 Nassarawa State US$3,022
32 Jigawa State US$2,988
33 Ekiti State US$2,848
34 Ebonyi State US$2,732
35 Gombe State US$2,501
36 Yobe State US$2,011

LAZY PEOPLE IGBOS ARE.DOWN SITTING LIKE LAST MUMUS TRADING NOT ABLE TO DO ICT AND BUSINESS LIKE YORUBAS THEIR MASTERS.LAZY AND POVERTY STRICKEN IGBOS ARE. grin grin grin grin

OGUN STATE SLAUGHTERING THE SUFFERERS FROM SE grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by patrick89(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stop quoting me if you don't have sense. I know Ogun state very well. I also know that imeko peeps are still cave people with ugly faces. If you see any beautiful girl in imeko na witch she go be. And they don't speak English .
Imeko peeps are what you call radarada human!
Michael004:
grin Bros, you can lie for Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Cjrane2: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Uglyojuku:

The following table presents a listing of Nigeria's 36 states ranked in order of their total GDP in 2010.

Rank State GDP
(in millions
of USD)
1 Lagos State US$33,679
2 Rivers State US$21,073
3 Delta State US$16,749
4 Oyo State US$16,121
5 Imo State US$14,212
6 Kano State US$12,393
7 Edo State US$11,888
9 Ogun State US$10,470
12 Abia State US$8,687
13 Ondo State US$8,414
14 Osun State US$7,280
15 Benue State US$6,864
18 Niger State US$6,002
19 Borno State US$5,175
21 Sokoto State US$4,818
22 Bauchi State US$4,713
23 Kogi State US$4,642
25 Enugu State US$4,396
28 Kwara State US$3,841
29 Taraba State US$3,397
30 Kebbi State US$3,290
32 Jigawa State US$2,988
33 Ekiti State US$2,848
34 Ebonyi State US$2,732
35 Gombe State US$2,501
36 Yobe State US$2,011

LAZY PEOPLE IGBOS ARE.DOWN SITTING LIKE LAST MUMUS TRADING NOT ABLE TO DO ICT AND BUSINESS LIKE YORUBAS THEIR MASTERS.LAZY AND POVERTY STRICKEN IGBOS ARE. grin grin grin grin

OGUN STATE SLAUGHTERING THE SUFFERERS FROM SE grin grin

O'l boy,
Why do your forge silly data and fail to cite the source?
Abi you are afraid because it is from Wikipedia and you actually wrote the numbers yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

SMH

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
patrick89:
Stop quoting me if you don't have sense. I know Ogun state very well. I also know that imeko peeps are still cave people with ugly faces. If you see any beautiful girl in imeko na witch she go be. And they don't speak English .
Imeko peeps are what you call radarada human!
Shut your gutter oga ade. I should stop quoting you, did I invite you to quote me first. You think everybody Is like you people that killed innocent children just cos you think he or she is a witch. I repeat, you are a chronic liar. A chronic one as a senseless fool. If you don't want me to quote you, don't quote me. What do you know about imeko. You think you can fool everybody the way you fool yourself and your likes.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
patrick89:
But you are still indebted! Meaning if you don't pay,
I can auction you to olx and give to Chinedu to plant cocoa..
Keep fooling yourself, no go do the farm mr balogun gave you to work on. Be fooling yourself here.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by patrick89(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Michael004:
Shut your gutter oga ade. I should stop quoting you, did I invite you to quote me first. [s]You think everybody Is like you people that killed innocent children just cos you think he or she is a witch. [/s]I repeat, you are a chronic liar. A chronic one as a senseless fool. If you don't want me to quote you, don't quote me. What do you know about imeko. You think you can fool everybody the way you fool yourself and your likes.
For a start, Igbo people do not have "witch" in their culture, it was imported from Edo and Yoruba. I know you are mistaking a state to be Igbo. This is a very depiction of Yoruba ignominy.
Most of you know nothing on the geographical make up this country. That being said.
Imeko are very ugly people created to be backward,crude and unproductive.
Now you need to get lost or jump into lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2017
patrick89:

For a start, Igbo people do not have "witch" in their culture, it was imported from Edo and Yoruba. I know you are mistaking a state to be Igbo. This is a very depiction of Yoruba ignominy.
Most of you know nothing on the geographical make up this country. That being said.

Please you guys should stop replying those losers...let this thread die a natural death...they have lost the argument and it is now on record...congrats to every one that contributed to this thread...more threads will be coming later, depending on how well they respect themselves. trust me, it will be another massacre with no mercy..

I thereby declare this thread Closed for umu Igbo...if afonja want to keep fighting a lost battle, it is up to them, but let no Igbo reply them again....Do have a wonderful day ahead. #Udo

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by patrick89(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Michael004:
Keep fooling yourself, no go do the farm mr balogun gave you to work on. Be fooling yourself here.
Imeko are close to apes! There is no part of Igbo land you would find this type of backwardness . even make shift huts built by Fulani farmers are better than this.
Sophisticated afonja

9 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by iamhorny(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
patrick89:

Imeko are close to apes! There is no part of Igbo land you would find this type of backwardness . even make shift huts built by Fulani farmers are better than this.
Sophisticated afonja

Ozugo

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by patrick89(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Thankyou! I nearby declare this thread closed! Afonja should kiss my @ss!
iamhorny:

Please you guys should stop replying those losers...let this thread die a natural death...they have lost the argument and it is now on record...congrats to every one that contributed to this thread...more threads will be coming later, depending on how well they respect themselves. trust me, it will be another massacre with no mercy..

I thereby declare this thread Closed for umu Igbo...if afonja want to keep fighting a lost battle, it is up to them, but let no Igbo reply them again....Do have a wonderful day ahead. #thanks

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by BabaRamota1980: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Yanminri don start hin trouble again, abi no be so, always trying to measure up to Yoruba. Awon were!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2017
patrick89:

Yeah, ignore people do do have witches but sorcerers . We know you must blame others for your misfortunes but we careless. Am I surprised, definitely no. You blamed Yoruba people for ozubulu massacre until the suspect was revealed. And you think we care about that anymore. Oya come here and blame your nightmares yorubaphobic on this that happened in imo. grin Won't you blame Yorubas for this grin. Oya na, blame yorubas

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2017
iamhorny:

I thereby declare this thread Closed for umu Igbo...if afonja want to keep fighting a lost battle, it is up to them, but let no Igbo reply them again....Do have a wonderful day ahead. #Udo
Lost battle grin Who started battle with you before? Are afonjas into any battle with people below them. You created a thread, declared yourselves a winner grin. Flatty people are funny. Close the thread jor, after all, na una opened am grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Uglyojuku: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

O'l boy,
Why do your forge silly data and fail to cite the source?
Abi you are afraid because it is from Wikipedia and you actually wrote the numbers yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

SMH

https://www.cgidd.com/
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Uglyojuku: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2017
grin
patrick89:

Can a rich state like Ogun state be indebted to a poor state like Anambra that made 1000 naira IGR in 2017?
If we take anything from your poverty stricken states,we are just punishing you for being stupid. grin
patrick89:

Can a rich state like Ogun state be indebted to a poor state like Anambra that made 1000 naira IGR in 2017?
If we take anything from your poverty stricken states,we are just punishing you for being stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Uglyojuku: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2017
patrick89:

Go and know your history..
In Igboland we often hear people
make reference to „amoosu
nwanyi‟ ( witch) and „amoosu
nwoke‟ (wizard). „Amoosu‟ is the Igbo
word from witchcraft, and also for a person
who practices witchcraft.
WITCHCRAFT IN WEST AFRICAN BELIEF
SYSTEM ...

I am sure you are an amoosu,zebrudiah...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Deathslater: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Omo see massacre o, longest massacre so far, ndi igbo esika

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Deathslater: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2017
patrick89:

Sophisticated afonja
afonjas are animals.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Deathslater:
afonjas are animals.
Dracula, Afonjas don't eat human flesh. Some animals eat, Igbos eat humans, so the Igbos are the animals.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Uglyojuku: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
patrick89:
Thankyou! I nearby declare this thread closed! Afonja should kiss my @ss!

Why is shukueku laughing like this?
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Cjrane2: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2017
patrick89:

Sophisticated afonja

Na wao!
See school in yoruba land!

Why nah?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Uglyojuku: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cjrane2:

Na wao!
See school in yoruba land!

Why nah?

Rank State GDP
(in millions
of USD)
1 Lagos State US$33,679
2 Rivers State US$21,073
3 Delta State US$16,749
4 Oyo State US$16,121
5 Imo State US$14,212
6 Kano State US$12,393
7 Edo State US$11,888
9 Ogun State US$10,470
12 Abia State US$8,687
13 Ondo State US$8,414
14 Osun State US$7,280
15 Benue State US$6,864
18 Niger State US$6,002
19 Borno State US$5,175
21 Sokoto State US$4,818
22 Bauchi State US$4,713
23 Kogi State US$4,642
25 Enugu State US$4,396
28 Kwara State US$3,841
29 Taraba State US$3,397
30 Kebbi State US$3,290
32 Jigawa State US$2,988
33 Ekiti State US$2,848
34 Ebonyi State US$2,732
35 Gombe State US$2,501
36 Yobe State US$2,011

LAZY PEOPLE IGBOS ARE.DOWN SITTING LIKE LAST MUMUS TRADING NOT ABLE TO DO ICT AND BUSINESS LIKE YORUBAS THEIR MASTERS.LAZY AND POVERTY STRICKEN IGBOS ARE. grin grin

OGUN STATE SLAUGHTERING THE SUFFERERS FROM SE.

ONLY IBADAN WAVED AND SLAYED ALL OF IGBOLAND IN A SPOT
IBADAN 1ST AND 2ND PICS.
IGBOLAND 3RD AND 4TH PICS grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by obaaderemi: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
discusant:

And you stake every blackmail in the books to prevent the easterners leaving you for Biafra. Fulani govt resort to armed forces to stop movement for restoration of Biafra.

The Igbo group you hold so tight, is it the same Igbo you described as pitiable above?

Something serious must be wrong with the reasoning potentials of your lot
ibos and delusion. Who is holding on to you?Are you not the ones who can't sit down in your own region and keep flocking to every part of the South West?The last time I was in Oshogbo, I felt sad for the IBO nation. They were so many in the place and their children could speak Yoruba better than Igbo. How could anyone take such a tribe serious?It's pathetic and dire to say the least.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by obaaderemi: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Uglyojuku:

Rank State GDP
(in millions
of USD)
1 Lagos State US$33,679
2 Rivers State US$21,073
3 Delta State US$16,749
4 Oyo State US$16,121
5 Imo State US$14,212
6 Kano State US$12,393
7 Edo State US$11,888
9 Ogun State US$10,470
12 Abia State US$8,687
13 Ondo State US$8,414
14 Osun State US$7,280
15 Benue State US$6,864
18 Niger State US$6,002
19 Borno State US$5,175
21 Sokoto State US$4,818
22 Bauchi State US$4,713
23 Kogi State US$4,642
25 Enugu State US$4,396
28 Kwara State US$3,841
29 Taraba State US$3,397
30 Kebbi State US$3,290
32 Jigawa State US$2,988
33 Ekiti State US$2,848
34 Ebonyi State US$2,732
35 Gombe State US$2,501
36 Yobe State US$2,011

LAZY PEOPLE IGBOS ARE.DOWN SITTING LIKE LAST MUMUS TRADING NOT ABLE TO DO ICT AND BUSINESS LIKE YORUBAS THEIR MASTERS.LAZY AND POVERTY STRICKEN IGBOS ARE. grin grin

OGUN STATE SLAUGHTERING THE SUFFERERS FROM SE.

ONLY IBADAN WAVED AND SLAYED ALL OF IGBOLAND IN A SPOT
IBADAN 1ST AND 2ND PICS.
IGBOLAND 3RD AND 4TH PICS grin grin

Femi Johnson House, Ibadan. Standing since 1982,this fully glazed curtain wall building is the first of its kind in west Africa. Full glass house.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.