Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo (682 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo by DanielTos(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2017
A recollecting imagery of the black slave
experience then. Thank God for Abraham
Lincoln that abolished the slave trade. This photo was taken in Quebec, Canada by a friend of my this week.

Re: A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo by melodyogonna(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2017
lol, dah guy b lyk --God let me just hold this boobs grin
Re: A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Black people and their everlasting victim mentality. Native Americans, the current ancestors of the Hispanics/Latinos were also used as slaves. Not only that, millions of them were slaughtered by the west all in the name of colonialism. But you don't see them whining about it.
Re: A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo by ClitoPen: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Somebody would be severely punished with some hot iron....
Re: A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2017
melodyogonna:
lol, dah guy b lyk --God let me just hold this boobs grin

We are talking about the ill treatment and servitude your fore parents were subjected to you're talking erotics.

#Pervert!!! angry
Re: A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo by melodyogonna(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2017
OrestesDante:

We are talking about the ill treatment and servitude your fore parents were subjected to you're talking erotics.

#Pervert!!! angry
Lol, who talked about ill treatment? BTW, didn't u see as that guy squatting was watching the boobs? I cannot believe my eyes cheesy sad grin
Re: A Recollecting Imagery Of The Black Slaves Experience. Photo by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2017
melodyogonna:

Lol, who talked about ill treatment? BTW, didn't u see as that guy squatting was watching the boobs? I cannot believe my eyes cheesy sad grin

grin grin SMH

It's true sha!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Counters UN Agency Over Boko Haram Attack On Food Trucks (PHOTOS) / Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari / Why Atiku Is The Best Choice For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.