Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced (30747 Views)

Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / Nigeria Senator Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by mammanbawa: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jones4190:
Atiku meeting with obasanjo
Obasanjo springs up from a seat in his expansive sitting room as soon as Atiku is ushered in. He smiles briefly and offers a handshake. Atiku throws himself at him for a hug.
“Please, sit down. Good to see you again. I’m sorry I couldn’t give an earlier appointment. I’ve been travelling. The problem in Zimbabwe, Kenya and so many others. Anyway, what brings you this time?”
“Baba, I thank you for your time, for receiving me despite your tight schedule. I won’t take much of your precious time sir. I bring peace. You’re our leader; our pillar. We do not think it will be wise to take any important step without informing you and carrying you along. In this country today, nobody can say you don’t count. You are not just an ordinary person; you’re an elder statesman. And…”
Obasanjo cuts in, raising his right hand. “Please, go into the specific. What exactly do you want? That long introduction seems to be confusing. Straight to the point.”
“Baba, I’m running and I wish to get your blessing.”
Smiling, Obasanjo looks straight at Atiku, his visage betraying some incredulity. “You ’re running? Where to? Why? Is anybody pursuing you?”
“No Baba. I’m planning to contest the presidency on the platform of our great party, the PDP. And I am honoured and privileged to be telling you this so that I can receive your blessing. Former President Jonathan and many other eminent Nigerians have advised me to visit you and settle whatever differences we may have. This is my mission sir.”
“Hee he. Jonathan asked you to come here? Am I in their party? Please, I’m a statesman. I announced it that I’m no longer a politician. When I resigned from PDP or whatever they call themselves, I didn’t do corner corner o. I tore their card. So, if that boy, em…eeem…eeeem… Jona, is telling you to come and you’re coming here, is he sincere? I remain a farmer and a statesman. One million Atikus can’t change that whether they are running or walking or flying. I’m sorry, Mr Atiku.”
“You seem to be getting it all wrong sir. I’m not asking you to come out of retirement and campaign for me. No. I’m only informing you and asking you to bless me so that I can succeed.”
“Again, I’m not a politician. Are you listening? I’m too honest and frank to remain in that circle – of lies, backstabbing, intrigues and corruption. Deceit. No. I’m done. My politics now is Nigeria. Anybody who says Nigeria will not rise and move forward, I am ready to go konkobilo with that person. So, oga, that is my position.”
“Baba, I salute your sincerity – and courage. You are not the type who will deceive anybody to score cheap political points. You’re blunt. There are many of us in the race. That is why I crave your endorsement. You must have an opinion on this important matter.”
“Yes. I have heard that some of you are warming up. I’m not the type that fears. I have my opinion on each and everyone of you. The other boy (wetin be im name now o?). Obasanjo scratches it aggressively. He looks up and continues.
“Makarfi. Yes; I hear he too wants to contest. I know he used to be governor of Kaduna. He was a senator. And now chairman of what they call Caretaker Committee. Hmmm…
“Sule Lamido is my boy, but dem say he get baggage. And you know Buhari is a soldier. He will simply ambush him and that will be the end of the matter.
“Buhari sef. I said so that he will not steal. He will fight corruption and jail all the thieves making noise and gallivanting all over the place. But Buhari may not do well in the economy. I said so. No be so?”
“Baba, I thank you for your insight. The words of our elders… . Do I take it that I have your blessing to pick the PDP ticket for 2019?”
Hmm…hmmmm…hmm (Obasanjo clears his thrioat). “PDP my foot. I don’t care who gets the PDP ticket. Dat one na dem toro. I’m not a member and I don’t plan to be one. Let them sell it or give it or dash it to whoever they like. Me o, Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo, I don’t care. A statesman I will remain. I thank you for visiting.”
A crowd of reporters and photographers have set up a camp outside the door. As Obasanjo and his guest emerge from the main house, they spring up onto their feet and rushed towards them.
“Baba, good afternoon. How are you sir?”
Obasanjo, smiling without showing his teeth:”I dey kampe, as you can see.”
“How did the meeting go?”
“Which meeting? No meeting o. You know Christmas will soon be here. The former VP came to wish me merry Christmas. Is anything wrong with that? And I wish you all Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.”
After a handshake with Obasanjo, Atiku walks briskly towards his car, adjusting his agbada. The reporters rush to catch up with him.
“Sir, how did it go? Is it true you came to tell Baba to support your ambition? Did he promise to back you?”
“Baba has spoken and that is all. I have no comments – for now. Have a nice day, my friends.”
An aide opens the door. Atiku jumps in and the car rolls out of the large compound.

Nice write up dude

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by dikeigbo2(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good talk... leading by example,not only talk talk till thy kingdom comes ,still no single action
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Chiboto414: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
All na propaganda, how many people e help..
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is the kinda people that should be groomed to lead , , , But i hope he meant it
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by EvilMetahuman: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
God bless this man, if we can make stupid things to trend, we can also make this man to trend by supporting the call. For cuts in politician allowances
ofcourse things like this don't trend on twitter because the "yoots" are dumb and only care about irrelevances like someone's agabada to a wedding.

You will not see the twitter senator supporting this. He only creates bill on twitter.

The likes of ffk, fayoshe would rather look for how to use religion/ethnicity to divide the country further while ediotic yoot cheer them on.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chiboto414:
All na propaganda, how many people e help..

Is he supposed to come and list all the people he has helped before he can say something that is fact and sensible?
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Bokennie: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Prof . Adeyeye fit afford am Na...his wife prof
Mrs. Adeyeye was just appointed DG Nafdac..lately..meanwhile prof fit don ready to quit politics. Cos this is very rare for a typical Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Johnayoola(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
cinoedhunter:
See d shock on that Senator's face behind him... shocked shocked
Like he wants to have cardiac arrest
kikikik lol
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by techberry(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Did anyone noticed the tommy of the dark man behind him shocked nawa ooo.
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by annabana234: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
APC senators will never agree.
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by blackbeau1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
seguno2:

The ordinary people like you can ensure that such pushing does not succeed.
hehehe. You believe that in nigeria?
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
2sexycom:
what app did u use to do that bro grin grin
i
PicsArt

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by seguno2: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
hehehe. You believe that in nigeria?

Is Nigeria not made up of people like you and I who can devote themselves to a worthy cause and pursue it to its logical conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Pvibe007: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ben Bruce said more than this
They won't report Ben Bruce's own because he isn't APC!

As a matter of fact , the man tried my raising the motion, put he's still a thief just like all APC politicians and supporters but on Nairaland and on off Nairaland grin
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by sokera: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jones4190:
Atiku meeting with obasanjo
Obasanjo springs up from a seat in his expansive sitting room as soon as Atiku is ushered in. He smiles briefly and offers a handshake. Atiku throws himself at him for a hug.
“Please, sit down. Good to see you again. I’m sorry I couldn’t give an earlier appointment. I’ve been travelling. The problem in Zimbabwe, Kenya and so many others. Anyway, what brings you this time?”
“Baba, I thank you for your time, for receiving me despite your tight schedule. I won’t take much of your precious time sir. I bring peace. You’re our leader; our pillar. We do not think it will be wise to take any important step without informing you and carrying you along. In this country today, nobody can say you don’t count. You are not just an ordinary person; you’re an elder statesman. And…”
Obasanjo cuts in, raising his right hand. “Please, go into the specific. What exactly do you want? That long introduction seems to be confusing. Straight to the point.”
“Baba, I’m running and I wish to get your blessing.”
Smiling, Obasanjo looks straight at Atiku, his visage betraying some incredulity. “You ’re running? Where to? Why? Is anybody pursuing you?”
“No Baba. I’m planning to contest the presidency on the platform of our great party, the PDP. And I am honoured and privileged to be telling you this so that I can receive your blessing. Former President Jonathan and many other eminent Nigerians have advised me to visit you and settle whatever differences we may have. This is my mission sir.”
“Hee he. Jonathan asked you to come here? Am I in their party? Please, I’m a statesman. I announced it that I’m no longer a politician. When I resigned from PDP or whatever they call themselves, I didn’t do corner corner o. I tore their card. So, if that boy, em…eeem…eeeem… Jona, is telling you to come and you’re coming here, is he sincere? I remain a farmer and a statesman. One million Atikus can’t change that whether they are running or walking or flying. I’m sorry, Mr Atiku.”
“You seem to be getting it all wrong sir. I’m not asking you to come out of retirement and campaign for me. No. I’m only informing you and asking you to bless me so that I can succeed.”
“Again, I’m not a politician. Are you listening? I’m too honest and frank to remain in that circle – of lies, backstabbing, intrigues and corruption. Deceit. No. I’m done. My politics now is Nigeria. Anybody who says Nigeria will not rise and move forward, I am ready to go konkobilo with that person. So, oga, that is my position.”
“Baba, I salute your sincerity – and courage. You are not the type who will deceive anybody to score cheap political points. You’re blunt. There are many of us in the race. That is why I crave your endorsement. You must have an opinion on this important matter.”
“Yes. I have heard that some of you are warming up. I’m not the type that fears. I have my opinion on each and everyone of you. The other boy (wetin be im name now o?). Obasanjo scratches it aggressively. He looks up and continues.
“Makarfi. Yes; I hear he too wants to contest. I know he used to be governor of Kaduna. He was a senator. And now chairman of what they call Caretaker Committee. Hmmm…
“Sule Lamido is my boy, but dem say he get baggage. And you know Buhari is a soldier. He will simply ambush him and that will be the end of the matter.
“Buhari sef. I said so that he will not steal. He will fight corruption and jail all the thieves making noise and gallivanting all over the place. But Buhari may not do well in the economy. I said so. No be so?”
“Baba, I thank you for your insight. The words of our elders… . Do I take it that I have your blessing to pick the PDP ticket for 2019?”
Hmm…hmmmm…hmm (Obasanjo clears his thrioat). “PDP my foot. I don’t care who gets the PDP ticket. Dat one na dem toro. I’m not a member and I don’t plan to be one. Let them sell it or give it or dash it to whoever they like. Me o, Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo, I don’t care. A statesman I will remain. I thank you for visiting.”
A crowd of reporters and photographers have set up a camp outside the door. As Obasanjo and his guest emerge from the main house, they spring up onto their feet and rushed towards them.
“Baba, good afternoon. How are you sir?”
Obasanjo, smiling without showing his teeth:”I dey kampe, as you can see.”
“How did the meeting go?”
“Which meeting? No meeting o. You know Christmas will soon be here. The former VP came to wish me merry Christmas. Is anything wrong with that? And I wish you all Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.”
After a handshake with Obasanjo, Atiku walks briskly towards his car, adjusting his agbada. The reporters rush to catch up with him.
“Sir, how did it go? Is it true you came to tell Baba to support your ambition? Did he promise to back you?”
“Baba has spoken and that is all. I have no comments – for now. Have a nice day, my friends.”
An aide opens the door. Atiku jumps in and the car rolls out of the large compound.
you are good

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by dmg1: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
this man has finally met his end for giving this good opinion. Other (thieves) SInators will now be planning how to poison his room A/c.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by ayofavor(f): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thieves
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Adebowale89(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
seems like a dream. Nigeria politician said that for real?

irony of life
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ben Bruce said more than this

Ben Bruce tweeted more than this. grin grin
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by tolguy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
phkka1:
Senators from the north will never succumb to this man's idea.
north ur night mare??
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by ofuonyebi: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
deceivers and liars...after all this noise den go enter their beer parlour to cling bottles of champagne

and the padding of the budget will continue as usual...idiots...

what is he saying that is strange and making headlines?....all the dishonerabies of the two chambers shout shut -up

and go and read what I said in the ..."TELL Magazine"..of JUNE 22, 2015 pg 14...where I said that "Allowances ofPublic office

holders Should be Reviewed Downwards"...that's over two (2) years ago....so oga looking for cheap publicity go and sit down!!
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by elemeboy89: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Where is Ben Mumu Bruce
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by bionixs: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Which other senator talks a lot and is from Bayelsa?
don't forget that the man you are referring to talked more that had
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by BruncleZuma: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
bionixs:
don't forget that the man you are referring to talked more that had
why did he stop?
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by bionixs: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
why did he stop?
you should be the one providing that answer as you brought it up at the first place. thought you know all that well when you referred to him na
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by themanderon: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is the number one solution to our problem if we are really desirous about getting out of the quagmire we have found ourselves in as a nation. But will any of those political jobbers in the national assembly agree? Naaaah they won't cos they care not about the electorate nor the country but rather all they care about is their insatiably deep pockets and they care not if everyone or everything burns.
How can a nation spend over a quarter of their budget on the national assembly and expect to progress?
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by blackbeau1(f): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
seguno2:

Is Nigeria not made up of people like you and I who can devote themselves to a worthy cause and pursue it to its logical conclusion?
do you stay in nigeria?
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by seguno2: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
do you stay in nigeria?

Yes, just like Charly Boy, Agbakoba, Femi Falana etc.
Why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by blackbeau1(f): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
seguno2:

Yes, just like Charly Boy, Agbakoba, Femi Falana etc.
Why do you ask?
erm u do notice those people are rich and have money to defend themselves right ? .
Re: Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced by DedeNkem: 1:55am On Dec 01, 2017
House and Senate loot N125 billion from Nigeria as salary each year!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Lanre Tejuoso Denies Decamping To PDP / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.