Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) (26970 Views)

Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by hezy4real01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
This man no get one sense

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by suremanpatriot: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
So what's the benefit to imo ppl

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Discharge(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
E
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Great.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by seguntijan(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
BREAKING NEWS;
Nigeria political party transfer window open;
APC sign Obanikoro for an unknown fee, PDP to sign Atiku on free transfer as APC refuse to renew his contract based on personal terms.
Rumour has it that Mama Taraba is on her way to PDP for a record signing, As former PDP National chairman's wife sign a 4year deal with APC with undisclosed amount.
Another Rumour that was confirmed by our correspondents last night has it that PDP is ready to break the bank in other to sign 7 APC Governors, Ministers, Senators and House of Rep members into their team in a Couple of days inorder to solidify the club ahead of 2019 Champions League final Match between APC and PDP.
Stay tuned for more speculations and transfer rumour on Nigeria political transfer window on this Station.
Source; Skysport
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by izang87(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
He nicely okoro okocha the simple question. my Imo people, I de greet wuna
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by techsparkhub: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Black Friday is not over yet! You still have time to make it rain, !
Get discounts on things you buy on jumia today

https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday/
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by tansho(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
With leaders like Okorocha, Nigeria is truly doomed
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
post=62853407:
From the little I watched from the 10mins video, what I heard was
'What Imo state need is education' if they are educated they won't be saying negative things about the statute we erected'.....

Smh!
Since he Know his people needs education.....why is he erecting statues instead of investing in education??

Stewpid leaders!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Chiccly(f): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Okoro apkuruaku!

Okoroawausa!

Your matter dey wait for you in future.Just finish your tenure.You fit win any election again?

Am just making common sense jor
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by CIZAR(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
lol, in 2017, see Governor.. this same man wanted to be president..what a joke

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
frank321:
check ma signature
HOW MUCH?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by itsandi(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
This man sha
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Leopantro: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
listening to him reminds me of Donald trump. Ask him a question and he will answer a question he heard sometime ago.

How much are the statues? he starts talking about their value and the red soil it stands on.

and this is the man that wants to be President? he can't answer a direct question.

it's like he is still suffering from the effect of the slap. he hears one thing and answers another.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by GavelSlam: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nothing wrong with the statues.

As a matter of fact, I would like to visit Imo state solely for the purpose of seeing the statues.

We go to other countries and admire the artefacts but frown when they are erected in our environs.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Leopantro: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
GavelSlam:
Nothing wrong with the statues.

As a matter of fact, I would like to visit Imo state solely for the purpose of seeing the statues.

We go to other countries and admire the artefacts but frown when they are erected in our environs.

such countries prioritise basic amenities, infrastructures and the plight of their pensioners as well as the well being of their citizens before building monuments to instil honour into their citizens.
i would like to see the road you will use to travel to see the statues as well as the water you will drink when you get there. if you develop an ailment when you get there i'm interested in the hospital you will visit.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by belindar: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
The problem is not the money but the statue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Urchman200: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rochas rule ur people well and stop playing politics with their resources
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by somegirl1: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
smile11s:
People don’t build statues upandan to inspire citizens. Build the economy, give them jobs and statues will appear.

When presented with the theory that their saviour was black white Christians often say, "He may not have been white, but he definitely wasn't black!"

But why couldn't it be possible? The Bible says that black people lived among the Israelite ranks. We know this because an entire book - The Song of Solomon - was essentially love poetry about the blackness of King Solomon and the beauty of King Solomon black wives. As we all know, Jesus was a descendant of David and Solomon. One of the black brides of Solomon could have been Jesus' ancestral grandmother.

Matthew traced Jesus's genealogy through David's son Solomon, while Luke traced Jesus's genealogy through David's son, Nathan.
It is believed that one traced Joseph's lineage through Joseph and the other through Mary.
It is not known whether or not Jesus was related to Solomon biologically.
It behooves you to do some research before hypothesising.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
okorocha is a disappointment to all that is good and progressive. Erecting statue when there is abject poverty and inadequate social amenities in his state.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by DRJECKYLL(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
2019 is taking to long for the departure of this man. Imo state will not be APC in Jesus name
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by smile11s(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
somegirl1:

Matthew traced Jesus's genealogy through David's son Solomon, while Luke traced Jesus's genealogy through David's son, Nathan.
It is believed that one traced Joseph's lineage through Joseph and the other through Mary.
It is not known whether or not Jesus was related to Solomon biologically.
It behooves you to do some research before hypothesising.

What about where it’s said Solomon was black? Does that not mean that David would have been black?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Ekeseges(f): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
In summary Okoroawusa needs more statues including himself and bubu
Heywhizzy:
oya talk your spoil

Is that all you can say?

Me I cannot come and be wasting my mb..abeg who watch the video,make he/she summarize am
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by lagosrd: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stupidity + senselessness + lack of money management+ ego = thee kids of statues. Even in their various countries where they came from, most don't even have anything close to what you are wastefully erecting. So are you saying Nigerians value these people more than their own people? I have a question, whenost of them leave office what becomes of imo state. A land of wasteful antiquities, a land of needless statues of people whoay not be relevant wrt to scheme of things in africa. I just tire.......
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by GavelSlam: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Leopantro:

such countries prioritise basic amenities, infrastructures and the plight of their pensioners as well as the well being of their citizens before building monuments to instil honour into their citizens.
i would like to see the road you will use to travel to see the statues as well as the water you will drink when you get there. if you develop an ailment when you get there i'm interested in the hospital you will visit.

No they don't.

Statues predate potable water and we should never belittle the arts.

I really don't know what has become of Nigerians that they murmur at everything.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
The man with ideas grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by majamajic(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
data savers I hail una !!!
common to watch 12 mins video.
I will not tell una the amount .
yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management / Olumuyiwa Adejobi: You Have No Right To Respond If A Policeman Slaps You / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.