Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates (10273 Views)

Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Prince Uche Secondus, who is aspiring to be PDP National Chairman at the December 9 Elective National Convention met with delegates from Delta state. He was endorsed by Delta state PDP Executives.

cc:Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
The hustle is real

Finally wadata plaza is on full rampage
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
More pictures...

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by temitemi1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Say hi to our incoming chairman grin
sarrki:
The hustle is real

Finally wadata plaza is on full rampage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by IsokoSpeaker: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
I thought This Office was Zoned to D South West?

Wat is Wrong wit Secondus

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by IsokoSpeaker: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
This Are the Men Taking What Belongs To Us in Delta State.

This Man (PDP, Delta Chair)No dey Comot Fr Warri Governors Annex.

PDP In delta Must Integrate Viable Youths Into Politics else

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by temitemi1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
let me know when you are done thinking bro grin
IsokoSpeaker:

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by boladearegbesol: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
IsokoSpeaker:

It was zoned to the south which comprises of the south west, southeast and south south. No micro zoning

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by comos: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
IsokoSpeaker:

your south west contestant should stand up and fight, if they are man enough,

they should stop spreading media propaganda.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by CirocBoi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Igbo people and their funny English names.... Secondus, meritus, aparatus, donatus, thiefinus.....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by Teewhy2: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
consultation meeting everywhere. all of them are looking for wetin go better the pocket.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by DIKEnaWAR: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
While he is campaigning, others are busy talking about zoning. If he wins now, they'd begin to dey hala anyhow say na wayo and start to decamp and secretly support other parties.

I am talking about Dokpesi and Bode George particularly.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
"Secondus" "Firstus" go dey be dat ooo even "Thirdus".... my fellow i.gbo names sha.. grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by gbaskiboy: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
APC, PDP and all the political party they are all thieves

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by jaheymezz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
shey everything na news ni...... okay am about to play game put am for front page abeg
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
God bless the incoming chairman

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by miqos03: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by temitemi1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
They will all be carried along.
DIKEnaWAR:
While he is campaigning, others are busy talking about zoning. If he wins now, they'd begin to dey hala anyhow say na wayo and start to decamp and secretly support other parties.

I am talking about Dokpesi and Bode George particularly.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by temitemi1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Others might be looking for what to better their pocket but i can assure you that Prince Uche Secondus is only here to better our party.
Teewhy2:
consultation meeting everywhere. all of them are looking for wetin go better the pocket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by DRJECKYLL(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
See thief
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by temitemi1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wake up from ur sleep sir cool
DRJECKYLL:
See thief

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by nengibo: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
CirocBoi:
Igbo people and their funny English names.... Secondus, meritus, aparatus, donatus, thiefinus.....
He isn't igbo, ucheAwaji is the full name meaning Gods gift, its like a Yoruba man answering Oke
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by nengibo: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:
"Secondus" "Firstus" go dey be dat ooo even "Thirdus".... my fellow i.gbo names sha.. grin
Obolo-Ijaw name ucheAwaji meaning Gods gift shortened to uche, he isn't i.gbo
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by Sakaslim(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
PDP is dead on arrival if they present this man. They need a chairman from the Southwest that will help them compete with APC in the west. The south-south and the south-east is already a pdp strong hold so to say. Since presidential candidates will be coming from the North, and the south south/south east is a PDP strong hold then who would challenge the likes of Tinubu(jagaban), professor Osibanjo, Chief Bisi AKande int he West. This party is a huge joke, the earlier they do their calculations well the better. Nigerians just need a stronger opposition, is that too much to ask for in 2019?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by Mysselff2: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who is Uche Secondus where MEN like Raymond Dokpesi are talking

The task of uprooting Buhari and the evil APC from the center stage is not for village champions but for men of national clout and acceptance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by mooyewhy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
IsokoSpeaker:

South generally not south west alone
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by waveman2: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
If u zone the chairmanship position to the southwest, then where will d VP slot go to. Will it go to sw again?and Wat makes u feel d same and see is pdp stronghold already buhari is courting der governors u may just be surprised dey may give buhari their vote if they feel marginalised.

Sakaslim:
PDP is dead on arrival if they present this man. They need a chairman from the Southwest that will help them compete with APC in the west. The south-south and the south-east is already a pdp strong hold so to say. Since presidential candidates will be coming from the North, and the south south/south east is a PDP strong hold then who would challenge the likes of Tinubu(jagaban), professor Osibanjo, Chief Bisi AKande int he West. This party is a huge joke, the earlier they do their calculations well the better. Nigerians just need a stronger opposition, is that too much to ask for in 2019?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by Sakaslim(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
waveman2:

If u zone the chairmanship position to the southwest, then where will d VP slot go to. Will it go to sw again?and Wat makes u feel d same and see is pdp stronghold already buhari is courting der governors u may just be surprised dey may give buhari their vote if they feel marginalised.

Its none of my biz sir,i am not a PDP fan. I am just doing a major check and balancing. By the way,didnt the region almost shut down this country in the last 3 months with their clamor for Biafra under the guise of marginalisation? why would the same follow Buhari again for fear of further marginalisation?. Let PDP go and plot their graph o..else 2023 no even sure for them

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by engrkaz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
CirocBoi:
livinus Linus

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates by Ziggyduben(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
I'll not be surprised if this guy wins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Race Intrigues Shape Bid For Nigeria Governors Forum Chair / NLC Mobilises For Protests Against Fuel Price Hike On Jan. 27th, Feb. 1st / Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.