Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,306 members, 7,833,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Advice Would You Give To Your Younger Self? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To Your Younger Self? (349 Views)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To Your Younger Self? by papochi: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
There are certain things i wish i knew like years back but its life , we all make mistakes.

The kind of advice I would give my younger self is:

1. Don't hustle for first positions in schools, its overrated. Build a skill or solve a problem in your environment instead.

2. Also, don't ever try drugs,it'll ruin you.

3. Lastly, never fall in love, it'll kill your sense of judgement and ability to think clearly.

What's yours?

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give To Your Younger Self? by Lionbite(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
My advice to my younger self will definitely be dont toast chief's daughter...... The beating i received at their house that day is still fresh in my brain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UFC 218 Fight Live Stream Free / 10 Important Relationship Goals You Actually Want / Fighting Temptation And Allurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.