Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

What's "Following" All About In This Forum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's "Following" All About In This Forum? (394 Views)

I Am The Most Handsome Man On This Forum. 8) / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's "Following" All About In This Forum? by donstan18: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please, Romancelanders!!

What's the essence and need for "Following" someone or being followed in this forum!!

I can't just decode the reason!..... What role does it play?

Any help?
Re: What's "Following" All About In This Forum? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
When you follow someone, you get to see their comments and post the moment they post it. And if anyone is following you, they will see all your comments and post immediately you type and submit it.
Re: What's "Following" All About In This Forum? by donstan18: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
When you follow someone, you get to see their comments and post the moment they post it. And if anyone is following you, they will see all your comments and post immediately you type and submit it.

Alright, Thanks Alot

1 Like

Re: What's "Following" All About In This Forum? by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follow Qhal and no 1 madman you will realise what following means, just an advice from acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch
donstan18:
Please, Romancelanders!!

What's the essence and need for "Following" someone or being followed in this forum!!

I can't just decode the reason!..... What role does it play?

Any help?

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! / Wow_efia Odo Reveals 2 Guys Name She Has Slept With / What Is/Was The Greatest Lesson/Experience You Learnt From Year 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.