Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss (6436 Views)

Blaming Young Struggling Men / Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / To Make It In Naija You Either Have To Be Streetwise, A Tout Or Rugged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sacajawea: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Since this is the most visited and active section
I decided we talk here
How do we escape poverty or atleast go past the minimum wage guys let's talk practically and Logically. Preferably legally too.
No adverts just objective opinions

Modified:
Msg this no O8128873438,
on WhatsApp to join the group

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by ehbellsho(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
acquiring a skill to me is d first step. learn a hand-related skill that you r sure of n during d course of study, be patient n b cool headed cos it wil serve as a key to greatnes wen d time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sacajawea: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
I expect to see some comments
Let's make this thread happen, we cannot just be talking about women, Sex, Celebrities etc all the time
The Normal University route that is programmed into all of us does not even give a 30% hope of achieving (see video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-woAYtMP7o

not just here but in other countries around the world including UK and the USA.
Yeah I know personally and experience I got a brother who was very smart studied High school, went to a prestigious in the UK even went to some Other training yet is just barely above minimum wage.

Let's talk

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sacajawea: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
You may bring in very Unconventional means too that may be effective

Would drop one after 20 comments
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
mini importation is a good start up Biz but men like pat ogidi and some other big guns want to make it expensive to learn but you can get a detailed startup manual for 3500 only and start importing with as low as 20k
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sacajawea: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
I give up on this Site men
8-10 years ago all manner of guys would jump on and eagerly talk stuff like this

I would have dropped a secret that worked for Several people I know, Unconventional but promising

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Safiaa(f): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Only how many comments? Go to a thread talking about sex and women the comments will be overflowing. Heck the ashewo thread in the sexuality section is the most viewed thread on this site. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
sacajawea:
I give up on this Site men
8-10 years ago all manner of guys would jump on and eagerly talk stuff like this

I would have dropped a secret that worked for Several people I know, Unconventional but promising
What is minimum wage to you?

Anyways, I am currently sell building materials in Ibadan

Tiles (china and local)
Chinese doors
Turkish doors

But mainly tiles

I buy my market from eleganza plaza in Alaba
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sir, It's would be advisable you drop your advice, opinion or strategy for us, cause you can't expect this trend to be fill up with people who only visit Romance section for escapades only.

This is not only a new development, but also welkom one to me.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sacajawea: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
What is minimum wage to you?

Anyways, I am currently sell building materials in Ibadan

Tiles (china and local)
Chinese doors
Turkish doors

But mainly tiles

I buy my market from eleganza plaza in Alaba
That's good too know
Min wage should be above 65k or more monthly
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
sacajawea:

That's good too know
Alright, but that isn't minimum wage in Nigeria

It's around 18000k or something

Anyways, drop your business ideas, I am interested.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol. Poor turn up. Assuming this sh!t is about bullsh!t and stuffs , you would see Azzholes everywhere commenting sh!ty stuffs...

Well, I guess, we should turn this stuff to a WhatsApp group, and let the serious ones join ...

Op, you've got a brilliant idea. Make me admin though grin , because nah me suggest the WhatsApp sh!t cheesy
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Fidelismaria: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Finally

A thread that actually make sense

Let go people

Keep those ideas coming
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sacajawea: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
As a young Man growing up in a Society like this you know it's not going to be easy if those who very dishonest and Illegal which includes almost everybody (oniseowo ati onisowo) are not finding it easy then know the average guy it's not going to be easy
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sacajawea: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
This does not necessarily have to be a business entrepreneurial thread, you could just say anything random at all that you feel may work or you've seen work
Or just even rant the whole Idea is just honest discussion because I know in a country with about 200m ppl that there will still be opportunities one way or the other
E.g
If you know the kind waka I don waka because of loan even with collateral oh they said I should provide CofO. me I've not seen any land owner in Ogun State that has CofO Oh even the fine houses except survey and receipt from Omo Onile Families
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lol. Poor turn up. Assuming this sh!t is about bullsh!t and stuffs , you would see Azzholes everywhere commenting sh!ty stuffs...

Well, I guess, we should turn this stuff to a WhatsApp group, and let the serious ones join ...

Op, you've got a brilliant idea. Make me admin though grin , because nah me suggest the WhatsApp sh!t cheesy

I second d suggestion of What'sapp
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
I don't know if 150k can help me start up any business at. Just anything
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by 360great(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Let's go whatsapp.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Reading to see if dos ppl hu suffered and hv made it help us still struggling. Dis country is hell oooo jst dat no fire to make it hell fire

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by DrPurple(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
This Is Something Nice And Am Greatly Impressed...

#Purple
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by daharry(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nice thread atleast sumtin diff from pussy nd dicks
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Princefrankie1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nice thread brother.
Let the ideas begin to flow......
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by SoapQueen(f): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Why only guys? Can a lady not be a part of it? Me, I want to make money too o.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by bassette(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Please let's not allow this thread die. Sacajawea kindly fill us in pls.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by coolestofall(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2018
D country is not supportive of entrepreneurship yet. D only thing 4 now dat can really kick start a nice career is a brilliant business idea. Its easier 2 get by, outside this hell hole. 4 now just try 2 come up with a way 2 solve a major problem n I promise u, u r made 4 life.

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
sacajawea:

That's good too know
You are wrong bro,minimum wage in Nigeria is #18k per month,the first commenter gave you the perfect reply.Acquire a skill,it would help you a lot..speaking from experience.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Naptu
Cc Explorer
Cc Autojosh
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
We don't need a lady in this place.

Op, seems you're out to take ideas, setup a WhatsApp group and watch this small idea grow into a big one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2018
OfficialDad:
We don't need a lady in this place.

Op, seems you're out to take ideas, setup a WhatsApp group and watch this small idea grow into a big one.
Why the discrimination,say no to sexism.The most important thing should be the zeal,commitment etc

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Why the discrimination,say no to sexism.The most important thing should be the zeal,commitment etc of every member of this group.

Peace

Woman wrapper, face your front, and don't mention me again undecided ..We don't need a lady here, simple and straight forward.

2 Likes

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Why the discrimination,say no to sexism.The most important thing should be the zeal,commitment etc
because they are brainless

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2018
OfficialDad:

Woman wrapper, face your front, and don't mention me again undecided ..We don't need a lady here, simple and straight forward.
simple

Why can't t that guy understand something

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broke Guys That Get Girls / Naija Lady Wife Put His Hubby Call On Loudspeaker As She Was F4cking Another Man / Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.