Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) (63760 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by SureBadBoy: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2021
A lady has inflicted some bodily pain on her fiancée after she caught him cheating on her with another girl.

In a video shared online, a young handsome guy was receiving some severe beatings from his fiancée while her friends were present.

While whiping her man, she could be heard saying ‘what the hell is wrong with you’ and her friends told him not to hold the cane.

In reaction, flashmoney101 wrote; How can he stay for girls to be flogging him like that , girls way you go use man power for

d.pha; Any woman who depends on women pocket eventually gets dehumanised like this

media2030filmpost; Association of men need to give this guy beta beating for disgracing us. Soon other girls will be copying such act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSB7bGPse0M

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by slawormiir: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Pussy asss man

Weak ass moda fuckkking niggarrrrs everywhere

A baby girl that you should be flogging, whipping and caning with your fertile rod [penis] is now the one flogging you with cane

458 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by MarveworldG: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2021
There's no gain in cheating

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by hudsenroe: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2021
;oipo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Drakkernoir: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Nawah oh....

Men like this dey?

Maybe na she be provider

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by potent5(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Oh, what a SIMPle man.

I expect the police and other law enforcement agencies to get that woman and her accomplices arrested and prosecuted for assault and domestic violence.

#manlifematters

344 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by tyson98: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin some men deserves to be given lifetime stupidity award

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by TeeGentle(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2021
which cain disgrace be dis na
shey the boy no get friend ni, abi the girl don pay the groom price of the man ni

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by TeeGentle(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2021
i did not blame the boy, the girl don pay his groom price

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by WibusJaga: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2021

ShoutOut to all the men who successfully cheated from January to this moment without being caught.
As for the yeye man, oya collect...

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by chatinent: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Make she flog the cheat outta him abeg.

His name no go fit pass Victor.

Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Some men can never be a leader nor a father figure. Too weak in all aspects. I spit on this man's soul.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Namdeenero(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2021
The only way I can take this is if one of those ladies pointed a gun at me.. If not na full Hulk mode on all of them.. What nonsense angry

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Dorcmass(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
he think say e dey wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Pochettino(f): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2021
I'm sure he was raised by a single mother. We women are the root of all these simps roaming the country.

Just imagine this simp being beaten by a bitch that cheats too.

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2021
This one na customized embarrassment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by luwiizy(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2021
He broke all the the MEN rule, and this is what you get when you forget your position as a MAN

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by WonderManly(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Wow!...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2021
E fiancée flog am because e cheat and some fools up there dey talk say him dey weak.
If na the woman cheat and the man con dey flog her, Una go dey insult her.
E good as she flog am sef, so that him no go cheat next time. tongue

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by 49cents(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy asss man

To be weak pussy aas niggar is being too weak to stay with one woman if you promised her that..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by odinson1(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
E fiancée flog am because e cheat and some fools up there dey talk say him dey weak.
If na the woman cheat and the man con dey flog her, Una go dey insult her.
E good as she flog am sef, so that him no go cheat next time. tongue

On a scale of 1-10, how daft are you?

It's always ok when a Woman hits a man. The hypocrisy and double standards you Feminists have is Infinite.

Futureisfemale what do you have to say about this?

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
F*cking Simp! even my mom have never raised her hands on me before, na him one useless Vaginarian go come use Cane flog me? lol..them never born that person well. grin

I wonder what boys of these generation are turning to, they are gradually turning to simps and weaklings.
angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Some men can never be a leader nor a father figure. Too weak in all aspects. I spit on this man's soul.
That guy suppose chop correct beating from alphas, for being a weakling and a simp.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Jidemoo: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Just when I thought I have seen or heard it all

But on a second note ...my advice to men is this....try and get use to the things mentioned in this thread below ⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6864923

It's actually an eyeopener for men wey sabi

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That guy suppose chop correct beating from alphas, for being a weakling and a simp.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Urhobostronghea: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy asss man

A baby girl that you should be flogging, flogging, whipping and caning with your fertile rod [penis] is now the one flogging you with cain
6am you're already on Nairaland.

Your mum needs to seize your phone, you're becoming too addicted to this forum.

Faking street doesn't pay but rather hustling. I don't know you but i guess you won't be more than 17 to 21 judging from your character. Stop faking life, have a vision, work hard and achieve things. Nairaland is not life.

24 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Might be a masochist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by dan9ice(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2021
The babe Sabi whip oo.
I just they feel the sound... (I no fit spell am o grin)
This I see, she'll later become headmistress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
What a disgrace!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by akosy(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Like mother lashing her son when caught stealing meat. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by akosy(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2021
Pochettino:
I'm sure he was raised by a single mother. We women are the root of all these simps roaming the country.

Just imagine this simp being beaten by a bitch that cheats too.

From your statement, you are a man using a female moniker.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) by floss(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
The headline should have been " Lady flogs her lesbian partner with cane after she caught her cheating"...
That guy is a lesbian not a man, what effrontery, who gave her right to get a cane not to talk of using it on the guy, even if I catch my wife cheating I dare not raise my hands on her, it changes nothing, just walk out of the relationship or union instead of me distracting myself with issues of inflicting injuries on someone.
Well some are born simps

51 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.