Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,558 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

I.con A “smart Condom” That Detects STI And Reports Sexual Performance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I.con A “smart Condom” That Detects STI And Reports Sexual Performance (423 Views)

Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last / Relationship Between Excessive Sex, Sti And Prostate Cancer In Men / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.con A “smart Condom” That Detects STI And Reports Sexual Performance by afonjaman: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
For men who can’t keep their third legs in their pants, this might be good news.The british company has released a ‘smart condom’ that has the

potential of detecting sexually transmitted infections and also giving a report on sexual performance.

The device is called i.Con and has been described as “revolutionary wearable tech for the bedroom”.It has the capacity to send the result of the

smart phone of anyone brave enough to wear it.

The condom firm said its invention would help men see how they

‘stack up to other people from around the world.’

Adam Leverson, lead engineer for the i.Con Smart Condom, said:

“It’s here and it’s beautiful. We wanted the i.Con to look refined, non-intrusive and lightweight – the finished article is nothing short of any of those

things.

The company went further to say

Read more:https://afonjaman.com/2017/11/30/con-smart-condom-detects-sti-reports-sexual-performance/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! / Lady Torments A Guy Who Called Her A Prostitute Because She Turned His Proposal / 2019: Turnning Point Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.