Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! (418 Views)

These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) / The Semblance Of The Mgtow And Feminist To Religious_fanaticism / Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by IkpuMmadu: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2017
I am beginning to think that feminists in this country are some bunch of pretenders that would turn feminist when a man dumps them or when they don't have a man to call theirs ...you know that saying that A RUNAWAY NUN ALWAYS TALKS ILL OF THE CONVENT ..and this saying is apt.

I wonder the level of feminist and their misplaced priority when a woman ,the wife of Innoson is being slapped and they looked the other way round. All these women right groups aren't what they are. To me ,they are just using the feminism to nurse their grudge against their setup and heartbroken setting ...that is the fact.

You call yourself a feminist and a law enforcement officer slapped a woman that has not committed any crime ...just asking a simple and innocent question.

My dear feminist, we don't take you serious and now this saga has demonstrated how shallow and dense you are and don't disturb our Christmas with this your bride price and freedom to be lesbian....take a hike
Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by Kimcutie: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by Saintsammurai(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
If it was in the US of A and any European country that the incidence of an officer slapping a woman of such calibre had occurred.

The real white feminist would protest and rally round the country until the agency is sent to jail..

But Nigeria feminist are dumb, you see an illiterate Lady that can't even pass jamb exam claiming feminist..

some of them are feminist but they cheat and sleep around with the partners of their fellow women..

These dumb feminist can't even keep a relationship because of their bad characters and when the guys dumped them, they take their frustration online..

There are no true feminist in Nigeria, just bunch of frustrated pretenders..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by NeeKlaus: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Here we go again...
Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by Dillusionist(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Another one for Saturday grin
Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2017
oh please,

she could have channeled her grievances to the appropriate authority, instead of trying to seek pity from the court of public opinion.

She isn't a nobody, thus she has the money and affluence to make that happen in Nigeria.

To answer your question about feminism. Please do not mistake the cheap attempt at empowering women on social media as true feminism. Talk is cheap

There are many organizations in Nigeria empowering women i.e. economic empowerment through training and financial aid.

There are many individuals in this country working to push legislation to establish more right for women.

Don't get it twisted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Very true op. It is in such a case as innoson's wife who was slapped that their actions are needed, especially the ministry of women affairs and other women right activist bodies but they won't show up. When a grieved man now reacts to a troublesome wife, they'll roar against all men including those who are not part of the offence
Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Course ; Feminism 201
Department ;The Department of Feminism & Surgery !!
Topic; TYPES OF FEMINISM !!

We have two (2) types of feminism in the world....
They are ;
1- American feminism /Real Feminism...&
2- Nigerian/Tonto Dike feminism... cheesy cheesy cheesy

In these lecture, we are going to talk about the Nigerian feminism popularly & renownly known as Tonto -Dike feminism...

In these feminism,the feminist are known for blaming men for their sickle life situation ,thereby,seeming themselves as victim in all life situation...
A perfect scenario;
A Nigerian feminist is angry,her husband was smiling... her next line of action ; "you're a woman hater !! How can u be smiling when I'm angry Did u drink pap & akamu .....
Buhari must hear these !! cheesy.....
Lecture ends...we will continue when next we meet for my lesson... tongue
Re: Nigerian Women And Feminist Are Fraud ! by Fadiga24(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tonto dike feminism, I like that cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Someone should bless with me with any gift To Celebrate The Xmas / How Did U Spend Ur Xmas Day / Time For Business For The First Time In 2018-(pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.