Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42174 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sermwell(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
adetoru: Men are confused grin grin wink
so ur fada nd brodas ar confused? SMH 4 u!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by martinkem(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
let's face it nobody likes eating the same soup or food every day..

Human nature is full of wants that change like the weather, sometimes u just have to let the guy cheat and hope he still remembers whats in important to him that thought would keep him acting right to his wife and kids. if you want to catch him in the cat of cheating ell that might not work out in anyone's favour, cos he might just decide to do it openly as the truth is already out and that's the dangerous part
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by vislabraye(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Men are born hunters with killer instincts. But its possible for a man to love his wife dearly and still want to sleep with another woman. And a lot of the times, woman don't help matters.
Some single women would flirt with men they know that are married. I'm very sure that some women/girls in this forum are guilty of this offence.

It takes a lot of discipline to stick to one partner till death.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ediss(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
it depends on the individual, for me am faithful now to myself, now that am not married and praying to stay faithful when I get married in Jesus name I pray amen wink wink.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by jaybee3(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
lemme ask google
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Suljosh: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deep Soul: Men are just insatiable. Some of them even go as far as repeatedly having unprotected sex with women who arent their wives thus exposing innocent women to all sorts.

Na God they save person.

Prayer: Lord, please give me a good man.
you got me boo
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by iLUMeN8(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by iLUMeN8(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Siena: There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley

Sharrrrrap!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by metti(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin grin
Siena: There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley
Liar!! Your wife is probably reading this or also on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sermwell(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.
u ar askin a silly question! Don't u knw dat most women 4 d mere fact dat dey ar now married tend not not take care of demselves anymore? Their romance life just die! And dis ar 1 of d tinz dat move us 2 go out! Diz doesn't mean we don't luv our wife

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by alabrabaakonte(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
How do dey change?
ULSHERLAN: d reason is because gals change on getn married and guy dont like it,
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee: lemme ask google

Please, send me a link when u find it. grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by PrinceJustice(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Clemzy16: [size=15pt]reason is because we can't keep on digging into one hole for the rest of our lives. don't you know that when you listen to the same joke the second time i won't sound funny anymore?![/size]
Marriage is a LIFETIME CONTRACT to always Dig in the same Hole and Listen to the same Joke...till Mr. Death says it's enough

tm-tech:
Ladies are like fruit.each fruit with its own unique quality....problem wif me is that ................we want fruit salad. grin
Fruit salad is not for Married people[/b]
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by iconaus: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
that is the nature of a man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Dalby(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Can somebody please explain why most young girls still run after married men. Why do girls find it difficult to stick to their boyfriend no matter what the present situation is? This is so pathetic.
cry cry cry cry
undecided undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
embarassed
Before any relationship of this nature / S E X can commence there MUST be the consent of the lady involved else it becomes R A P E.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by danniekute(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deep Soul: Men are just insatiable. Some of them even go as far as repeatedly having unprotected sex with women who arent their wives thus exposing innocent women to all sorts.

Na God they save person.

and how gud are u?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well, the truth is 99% of men re born cheaters, just 1% re God fearing n will make good husbands. #datsJustDwayItis.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Anvaller: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Interesting, it might be due to different reasons

1) Men are generally, instinctively polygamous in nature by default. But the society these days is telling men to stick to one woman which is a difficult task for men. The case of man and woman vs polygamy and monogamy is like that of a domestic dog and wild dog. If u force a wild dog to play around with a domestic dog and abide by domestic rules, the wild dog will have to sacrifice more to conform with the domestic rules of living because the dog is though a dog but would have more fun if he was allowed to frolic in the wild. That is where he naturally belongs. Forcing a man to stay with a woman is societal norm/standard but unfortunately a misfit for the sexual nature of men. Hence the reason why no one could explain why more men are guilty of promiscuity at a significant margin compared to women. It is only natural. Look at the ancient times including history records from both in and outside of religion, when lifestyle of men is yet to be distorted, when ppl live purely based on natural instinct, it was then a norm for a man to have 2 or more women.

2) Insincerity from either of or both parties regarding their sexual desires and need. When a man a woman are married to each other, they mostly ignore the fundamental issues that will bond them together as a couple. Most couples even at their level of education and exposure are still shy to discuss sex with each other. The wife would pretend as if she doesn't know or care about being creative on bed in order for the husband not to think that she is or was a b1tch. The same thing goes with the man, he might have projected a pastor-like personality to his wife during courtship and so after marriage, it might be difficult to now revert to his sex-beast being that he is. So in this case both of them live a lie but it's always easier for the man, the man normally look outside and find a lady that will perform all the acrobatics that he would never have asked from his wife. (pls if u are single and reading this, try to note it very well, I am not joking, these are issues I have seen from friends here and there and even in some cases it is as bad as irreconcilable difference and then a break up)

3) Lack of love, some men or also women do not really love their spouse for a reason. Having intercourse with someone u do not love is one of the most boring stuff most especially if that is the only option that u have. So men and also sometimes women, look outside of their marriage for someone to love and of course have sex with. This happens because our society frown at divorce so that is the usual solution for many, u remain married but seeing somebody else on the side.

4) Sheer recklessness, some men do not have any reason whatsoever to cheat on their wives but they just do it for fun... I.d blame this on the 1st point that I analyzed above tho.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by blackpanda: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
SIMPLe: We as Africans dont marry for love
A man that loves his wife will never cheat on her. And if it eventually happens, it will be very rare and with lots of regrets

African men marry society. Its all about arrangements btw the families, faking happiness and baby production

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Super1759: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
This made frontpage after 3years! Hmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by PrinceJustice(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
icon aus: that is the nature of a man
Says who?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Irritant: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
because women come in different varieties ,come gurl....i cant eat Egusi everyday you know... cool cool cool grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by coogar: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
Well, the truth is 99% of men re born cheaters, just 1% re God fearing n will make good husbands. #datsJustDwayItis.

1% of 50 million nigerian men = 500,000 nigerian men. that's still a lot of faithful men to choose from. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by alabrabaakonte(f): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abegi leave story..... U never catch asm no mean say him no dey taste oda types of soup..... U say ur hubby na sharp guy dat covers his tracks well... Coded man
benedictac:

Not all, i can categorically say that mine is contented with me
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by otosa(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Any time seen a topic as this always feel happy that we, men are the salt for women.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by PrinceJustice(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Super1759: This made frontpage after 3years! Hmmmmmm
Wait a Minute! Wow just noticed
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
coogar:

it was written....
man shall not live by bread alone. you have to put shepherd's pie, croissant, beans & pounded yam in the menu list.
Like seriously
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Picomon(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well, d question no get straight answer. But

1. D woman fit be chameleon. After marriage she changed colour.
2. The pu*nani don worn out.
3. She don make life tire d guy even when d guy tried all his best to make it work.
4. The guy is born to be a cheater, player and a crazy modafucka.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by otosa(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Any time seen a topic as this always feel happy that we, men are the salt for women..
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Cestmoi1(f): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
And this thread made front page after 3years,7months and 13days.
To the topic,I can't really fathom why men cheat.It's just in their blood to cheat even after getting married.Nowadays,it's really hard to find a faithful man.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ogb5(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
The question should be why are these un-married girls like the op always tempt us the married men.

They wear skimpy clothes, they show us boobs publicly everyday and everywhere, some actually scheme to get us, with the hope that they can make us leave our wives.

Why are single girls this desperate?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by jnrbayano(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2013

Na God they save person.

A good man will walk ur path if u are good urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.