Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42196 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Clemzy16: [size=15pt]reason is because we can't keep on digging into one hole for the rest of our lives. don't you know that when you listen to the same joke the second time i won't sound funny anymore?![/size]

SIMPLE SOLUTION........................

Dont marry then!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by joa2013: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
mamajohn: Methink the question should have been "why are some married men never contended with their wives" because its not all men that are into infidelity...., my husband for instance is only for me, no one else outside.....
Noooooooooooooooo, the question should be "why are married women never contented with their husbands" because there are more adulterous women than men.......
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ninapha(f): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
salt 1:
I know you mean well but this advice is a wife's nightmare: when a man is good, he's naturally good. But when he's a cheat, the wife pushed him.
This isn't fair.
A husband is a mature adult who takes decisions and should be held responsible for his actions/inactions.
Many wives take on this blame(and husbands hammer them) and become nervous wrecks.
A man will do what he wants independent of the care he gets from his wife. No one lives any other person's life
I understand where u are coming from, my response is based on the op's general assumption. I repeat not all men run after other women other than their wives.

I stated three issues dat could also cause them going out though not only those.

I disagree wit u dat despite the care given to a man he wd still go out, this is only true if he has been a serial cheat before he married . Now a situation where a woman 'starves' her husband of his conjugal right, wd such attitude not lead to looking else where?

If a man is a cheat, ur marryn him wont more like change him, some of us wd settle for a cheat believing we can change them. Lie!

As much as i agree some men are serial cheats, some are pushed into it by home pressures and the bid to belong.

At least the ones wit moral upbringing can be tamed to some extend if we be wives indeed.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Elevation(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
It is because Christ is not living in them as such they cant obey the word of God that says:thou shall not commit Adultery,if a man is genuinely born again his eyes will be single.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Onyatinu: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Because men are naturally polygamous in nature. Even if men are meant to mould a perfect lady of their choice, they will still cheat. GBAM! grin grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by riskit33: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Godalone: Not all married men,at least i have been away from my wife for a whole year and i did not cheat on her and i will never.
that's so sweet, keep it up.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by riskit33: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cyberfreak: @Godalone, While I commend your devotion and respect for your wife, I just have to ask, how swollen are your hands presently?
Not funny.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Some women dnt look as attractive as they use to be
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by fxskye: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's law of nature.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by thehunted(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
i also wonder why babes are never contented with their boyfriends. Always wanting richer guys. What goes around. .......come around
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
thehunted: i also wonder why babes are never contented with their boyfriends. Always wanting richer guys. What goes around. .......come around

I think you should compare a married man to a married woman and not to a single lady
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by comrChris(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
op u sound as if only men r the ones who cheat in marriage smh,,truth b told some ladies r not wife materials,they come in n change immediately after wedding,sometimes making u uncomfortable in ur own house
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by HirstMOG(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
In my own view i see it as, ''humans cheat just because we pay more attention to what we are missing rather than what we have''.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
comrChris: op u sound as if only men r the ones who cheat in marriage smh,,truth b told some ladies r not wife materials,they come in n change immediately after wedding,sometimes making u uncomfortable in ur own house

From the day she becomes your wife, it is no more YOUR house it belongs to you bother

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by lacum: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deep Soul: Men are just insatiable. Some of them even go as far as repeatedly having unprotected sex with women who arent their wives thus exposing innocent women to all sorts.

Na God they save person.

Prayer: Lord, please give me a good man.
if ur less than 23 then am interested. am not joking
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Elizabethoni(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.

I'm not trying to brag here but the truth is my hubby and I have been married for 2yrs now. Met him dec 2010 nd got married nov 2011 and ever since then I have not for once caught him or suspected any thing like him cheating even though I check his phones every now and then.

Its called DISCIPLINE and fear of GOD! No late nights, no clubbing,he'd rather drink his fav wine with me at home. Although we argue over other things and quickly settle oo but talking about him cheating he hasn't started yet and am I'm sure he won't if I continually play my role and always make him feel good when he's with me at home. So I believe there are still men out there who don't cheat on their wives.

And mind u,he has all the resources(financially and endowment) to cheat ! But he is not I bless God for that...
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Siena: There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley

My Bro, you are 1 in 2 Million.
As far as what the OP mentioned, its very true. Let's even discount the ones that have the added temerity to make a move towards a girl, there are millions of married men who stare, turn around to stare again at random girls.
I just don't get it.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by flexya: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
I think a fairer question should be : Why r men generally not contented with one woman?

Fairer Answer: Because for every egg a woman releases during ovulation, we discharge over a million sperm cells, searchin for eggs. Whether you like it or not or choose to accept it or not, it goes back to nature. Even a pride of Lions has several lioness available, which he regularly service. We r all product of nature.

Let a man who has never "strayed" cast the first insult and therein is the worlds greatest liar.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Elizabethoni]

I'm not trying to brag here but the truth is my hubby and I have been married for 2yrs now. Met him dec 2010 nd got married nov 2011 and ever since then I have not for once caught him or suspected any thing like him cheating even though I check his phones every now and then.

And you check his phones "every now and then" because....... undecided
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Junki04(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
ULSHERLAN: d reason is because gals change on getn married and guys dont like it,
I like u jare
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Localamos(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
adetoru: @ebonyeyes,I looked at ur profile pic and all I can say is WTF! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol … What The ffffat
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ibsals(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Siena:

I don't think that statement's strictly true.

A guy that's going to cheat will do so, regardless of what his wife's like. Men change too, we all do. If change were a reason to cheat, the world would be in chaos.

If you don't like your wife's new persona, then the honourable thing to do would be to leave her, set her free to find a guy that'll love her as she deserves. You can't have your cake, eat it, and keep some in the fridge for a snack later.
hardly you see a man without girl friend outside marriage some time ladies push men into extramarital affair.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by galantjoe(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's psychology disorder in early manhood 25-45. It happens in almost every man. U'r not exception. Pray God to help u subdue the urge.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by bibina: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.

my brotherman and sisterwoman, of a truth I tell you, men are naturally polygamous take it or leave it
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
I hate cheats! Two things I'll never take from any man: abuse and infidelity...they are sooooo unforgiveable

God knows I'll do anything to keep my man/marriage but when you m.ess up... zan ci duru uwar ka!!!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by nenergy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Greed, lack of principle and lack of respect.. read more...

https://www.nairaland.com/1474929/what-hard-monogamy-mono-amorous-relationships
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by lorddarshwood(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
In some cases,greediness. And in most cases their wife stop being,acting,dressing like the same hotpie they met many or few years ago before they got married
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by mimi237(f): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cheating is a choice! It could also be because the man has a special bond with his Ex or its just a habit to have more than one lady while he was growing up.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Most women dnt bother 2 ignite d passion I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their marriage agn,dey are wtf I'm married so he's jez gonna like ♍ƺ d way iam,slap ursf sister,men like d chase or why do U̶̲̥̅̊ think dat guys are always aftr gals dat do not want dem is coz d one thing only"d chase",so yl being d G̲̣̣̣ό̲̣̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ wife dnt 4gt abt lookn gud 4 ur man aπϑ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d course of tryn 2 kip ur man dnt do dat till U̶̲̥̅̊ exhaust ursf,learn 2 stand Ǚρ̩̩̩̩̥ 4 what U̶̲̥̅̊ bliv I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ those stuffs U̶̲̥̅̊ used 2 do b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ gt married(not d bad stuff though)bottom line let him knw U̶̲̥̅̊ hv gt a life dan stalkn him  d phone like tryna knw wia he is everytym
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by vislabraye(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
blackpanda: SIMPLe: We as Africans dont marry for love
A man that loves his wife will never cheat on her. And if it eventually happens, it will be very rare and with lots of regrets

African men marry society. Its all about arrangements btw the families, faking happiness and baby production

grin grin grin grin

A man who loves his wife can she cheat on her. Most men who cheat, when it comes to their wives, they want to satisfy them.
Or are U saying that once a man gets married, he looses attraction for the opposite sex ?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by 36STATES: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
That's just how our gene is programmed. Man isn't made to stay with one woman, it is against our nature. Monogamy is a restriction on men's sexual drive which determines our persona. Look at our cousins in the animal kingdom, 99.9% of other animals share their brood and don't burden themselves with one partner. Monogamy is one of those sef-denial instead of self-affirmation introduced by white men and christianity. Man is simply polygamous in nature.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Miner13: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ebonyeyes: And guys remain the same right?
u're takin dis so muscular lady! Ans dis pls++
1. Is ur relatnship abt 2 collapse
2. Is ur relatnship already in d pit
3. Ar u findin it difficult 2 get d rit relatnship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.