Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42194 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ike1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Like seriously this is a very critical issue....left for me i will it depends on how we discipline and comport ourselves on sex related matters. The fact is.. if as a dude/babe you fleet so much (as in you dont' stick to your partner) while in your early age, i believe you are not going to find it easy sticking to your wife/husband. it will take much more for you to stay focused. lobatan
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by PrinceJustice(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
coogar:

1% of 50 million nigerian men = 500,000 nigerian men. that's still a lot of faithful men to choose from. grin
what are we not saying!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Dannyxy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Do the cheating men,cheat with themselves?please,both sex are to be blamed if we want to be factual...oluwa is involve

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by coogar: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: Like seriously

seriously like... grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
coogar:

1% of 50 million nigerian men = 500,000 nigerian men. that's still a lot of faithful men to choose from. grin
lol, out of the 500,000, some re gays, priests, dead, some re already married, so you re left wit approx. 200,000 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Siena: There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley

Haha.. nice one.. but I'm sure ur wife knows ur Nairaland handle grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ifebazz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
@poster, maybe we should first find out who the 'married men' do it with. Ghosts maybe? Then we also find out who actually are masters at deceit; court a lady for ten years & you would never know who she really is.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Emaprince: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
First of all...there are lots of married women cheating out there too.I don't think men do it more than these 21 century women.

Ok..most married men are cheats but these philanderers are cheating with women who are also cheating on their boyfriends/husbands.

so who is the devil here?...how can a woman intentionally date a married man and still come out publicly to call them confused?

these girls are the confused ones!!!.

talking about STD.girls of today are so loose that they will allow anybody to meet them unprotected.hence,putting their unsuspecting boyfriends/husbands at risk.

you should first of all learn to reject unwanted men and don't make cheating your own habit before you start talking about unsatisfied men

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dannyxy: Do the cheating men,cheat with themselves?please,both sex are to be blamed if we want to be factual...oluwa is involve
"cheating married men" & I dont think they cheat with thier fellow married women.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Kalamaya: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'm not a saint.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by simplyOJ(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
well it may sound odd to some ladies but there are a lot of guys out there who may have determined to keep it straight with their wives irrespective of the circumstances. Check out these two life experiences that i am privy of:

A woman gave birth to the third child of the family and suddenly took ill and was bedridden for 8 months and some weeks, the husband stood by her taking care of their new baby with the help of a female relation. All these period the woman was on pampers & pads with the man helping to clean her up from blood and excreter she was passing out consistently. The woman brothers & sisters abondoned her and took her for dead but the man stood by her and nuctured her to health.

Case two: Another woman had a misunderstanding with the husband while she was on an official assignment to a State in the North bicos the woman was always in the habit of consistently calling the husband and telling him not to mess up with their house help and it got the husband irritated and he sent her a text calling her a prostitute and that he is not like her. She complained to my wife who was on the same trip with her that because she opened up to her husband about her infedilty two weeks after their wedding, the husband is now using same confession against her. The real story was exposed on the 1 October of 2012 when she took ill and thought she was going to die and in deperation she confessed about her sex escapades with numerous colleague of hers at the office, but God spared her and she most have regreted she ever confessed all such atrocities. Inspite of all these, the man remained married to his wife because they had three lovely kids together & would no want the effect of divorce on the kids.

In the these two scenariors, the men stocked to their wives irrespective of the circumstances, because they made up their mind to love the women they where married to. As we cannot conclude that all married women are adultrous based on the experiences of the second woman, we cannot also say all me are not satisfied with their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ema prince: First of all...there are lots of married women cheating out there too.I don't think men do it more than these 21 century women.

Ok..most married men are cheats but these philanderers are cheating with women who are also cheating on their boyfriends/husbands.

so who is the devil here?...how can a woman intentionally date a married man and still come out publicly to call them confused?

these girls are the confused ones!!!.

talking about STD.girls of today are so loose that they will allow anybody to meet them unprotected.hence,putting their unsuspecting boyfriends/husbands at risk.

you should first of all learn to reject unwanted men and don't make cheating your own habit before you start talking about unsatisfied men
well, you only "reject" when you ve an "offer". If married men can stop making offers to the opposite sex(which we all know is impossicant) the world will be a better place.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by kunlesehan(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2013

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley
respect!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
C'est moi:
And this thread made front page after 3years,7months and 13days.
To the topic,I can't really fathom why men cheat.It's just in their blood to cheat even after getting married.Nowadays,it's really hard to find a faithful man.

Hmmmm... *rolls eyes like one lady, returns eyes to normal and kicks her*
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Dannyxy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
"cheating married men" & I dont think they cheat with thier fellow married women.
i knw that...the single lady they cheat with would eventually get married,yes or no?,after cheating with someone's husband as a single lady,what do u expect?,,u cheat with someone's husband,someone cheats with ur husband bla bla bla nd the circle continues..karma is a bad biatch... Oluwa is involve

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Policewoman(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Because the snakes btw dia legz is never content with one hole. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by switdil(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Me I tire for the matter sef
Becos there is no how we go blame the men
Wey we no go blame the gals too
But men own na e worst pass
Em no mind if the gal fyn or e no fyn
Na to just do thing be their prob
If we cont this matter
Som gals no go marry
Make we kukuma comot mind n pray sey make God giv us our husband
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ifekemmy(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
ULSHERLAN: d reason is because gals change on getn married and guy dont like it,

So if gals change , guys can't call dem to order. D nxt tin for dem is to also go after anoda gurl .Is dat not change too
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Emaprince: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
simplyOJ:

Case two: Another woman had a misunderstanding with the husband while she was on an official assignment to a State in the North bicos the woman was always in the habit of consistently calling the husband and telling him not to mess up with their house help and it got the husband irritated and he sent her a text calling her a prostitute and that he is not like her. She complained to my wife who was on the same trip with her that because she opened up to her husband about her infedilty two weeks after their wedding, the husband is now using same confession against her. The real story was exposed on the 1 October of 2012 when she took ill and thought she was going to die and in deperation she confessed about her sex escapades with numerous colleague of hers at the office, but God spared her and she most have regreted she ever confessed all such atrocities. Inspite of all these, the man remained married to his wife because they had three lovely kids together & would no want the effect of divorce on the kids.
wonder why most married women loves to have affairs with their colleagues which will surely crash in a shameful way.

she went north and she is over there warning her husband after the man stuck with her even after all her sordid affairs..
seems like this woman is the pillar of the house..who even know who she is over there warming the same bed with
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by 50calibre(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Because their wives ( like most women ) starts letting go of themselves, they start putting on weigh, starts looking unattractive, starts displaying some attitude, starts nagging, starts being a slob.

So to the man, his wife is no longer the woman he married, she becomes a shadow of her former self.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by onoja12: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
ULSHERLAN: d reason is because gals change on getn married and guy dont like it,

God bless u
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Policewoman(f): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cyberfreak: @Godalone, While I commend your devotion and respect for your wife, I just have to ask, how swollen are your hands presently?
See question grin grin KAI WALLAHI TALAHI angry grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Rastamann: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Diminishing satisfaction always sets in and thus they need a change in taste of what is consumed!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by DIVINE78: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sermwell: so ur fada nd brodas ar confused? SMH 4 u!
See your reply to the post "men are confused". Why take it personal? Are you a product of accidental discharge(cheap condom)? You lack home training?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by holluwai(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
I see a lot of liars and pretenders on this thread.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by obailala(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
To a large extent, most married men that cheat did not plan to be cheaters, they were forced into that situation by their wives. The unfortunate thing with it is that once it starts, it can hardly be stopped. Most women get married and after the first child, they forget they have a marital duty to their husbands.

I have countless number of guys who complain about getting the cookie once a month or even 2 months and this is after endless pleas, tricks and gifts. At a point these 'good' husbands get frustrated and eventually become scared to even ask their wives for the cookie, then comes the 'temptation' into the situation. A man that is this frustrated, God forbid he falls for the temptation to look outside and then the women folks open their mouth to say 'all men are the same.'

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by faboloustic(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Because as single men, they did not have self control. Marriage doesn't change a man with no self control.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ifekemmy(f): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guys dat purse anoda gal after marriage has friend's influence sometimes (Show me ur friend n i will tell u whom u re).
Some guys has make it a culture dat dey will have gf after marriage. I av a friend(guy) dat said he will surely have a gf after getting married.
Late nite lead some guys to it
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Fayrouzz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ OP... Why do u eat different types of food??
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by matuskyoo7(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2013

i think you will also do that when her skin begins to wrinkle tongue
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by biggie01: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
This shouldnt be one sided, both parties are victims. some wifes are also not reliable and faithful, they cheat massively. Do you guys know i have to leave my house right now just to avoid having sex with a married lady i have once romanced, smh!! she asked me this morning if i will be at home all day and i said yes, she has unrestricted access to my house because she is a friend to my sister.

I ran away because mere seing her this morning, my BP rose beyond control and i was almost getting down, so fellow nairalanders, it is not just the huzzy o but both parties are victims. may God help us all to stay faithful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Policewoman(f): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kanwulia: Phocking other women does not mean he ain't sticking to me o! Ask better men like BILL CLINTORIS! kiss

Which man in that una YEYE-BIBLE stuck to ONE WIFE?

A faithful man is as BORRRRING as a SICK-TICK on a DOG'S AZZZZZE!!!!! With a faithful man, you can only have LOOOOOUSY-BIBLICAL SEXXXXX!!!

No SWAG! Tufiaaaaaaaaakwaaaaaaa!!!!!!

He needs to take 'em shriveled balls some place else. kiss

Get behind THEE SATAN!!! cry

Back to my SWEEEEEEEET AMERICAN JOB JARE!!! It is gonna be a BUSSSSSSSSSSY night! It is a FULL HOUSE!!!!

Off to the cafeteria f'O'rst!!!

My H-Agnostic Gawd BLESSSSSSH H-AMERIKKKKAH!!!! cool

Here comes my favorite DOC! wink
ARE U ON SOME KINDA CHEAP CRACK?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.