Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. (6273 Views)

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by olisehcom(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
TRAPP:
Once you believe you are a virgin, you are one, don't let anyone decieve you.
Preach it undecided
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
I have replied your email, check ur inbox
salisuammy:

wanted to chat with you on something but I don't know how to send private mails pls
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thank you plenty
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by habsydiamond(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
mercy0008:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DONT I JUST LOVE U?
Me self photocopy you straight away....
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by ubunja(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
bujebudanu1:

yes u can have sex and b a Virgin.preach on sir.

I confirmed this u can't eat ur cake and have it.
spent my fees plus my scholarship money on girls. food and travelling about 300k back in school.
people gave me promises so anytime I remember d promise I just swipe my ATM and spend.
wen time for exam and clearance came.oh God of Nazareth.
it was my worst season on earth. I kept reminiscing on the u can't eat ur cake and have it.
but I thank God. I graduated
hillarious grin
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sorry to ask please but did you attend mssm?
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes I did, graduated 2006
salisuammy:

sorry to ask please but did you attend mssm?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yes I did, graduated 2006
I graduated in 2005 but left in jss3 for boarding school. Do you know Oti and Gomer
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes I do Gomer is an Egyptian I think, Oti is my friend. We were all in the same set
salisuammy:

I graduated in 2005 but left in jss3 for boarding
school. Do you know Oti and Gomer
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yes I do Gomer is an Egyptian I think, Oti is my friend. We were all in the same set
They were actually my set but had problem and had to r...
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
For real, I didn't even know, I think Oti is married now and Gomer is back to her country
salisuammy:

They were actually my set but had problem and had to r...
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
For real, I didn't even know, I think Oti is married now and Gomer is back to her country
nice seeing some one from my school...lolz
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
True once in a while our set meet up we were planning to do some projects but it didn't pull through, we are always in touch, we have a whatsapp group tho
salisuammy:

nice seeing some one from my school...lolz
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
True once in a while our set meet up we were planning to do some projects but it didn't pull through, we are always in touch, we have a whatsapp group tho
That is great. Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
That is great. I am sure u had a taste of Makefi's blalala.Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thanks, my best wishes cool
salisuammy:

That is great. Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy I met him recently with his funny voice, my mind was asking me to bully him
salisuammy:

That is great. I am sure u had a taste of Makefi's blalala.Do have a great day
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I met him recently with his funny voice, my mind was asking me to bully him

lol.please bully him on my behalf too
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
He looks older and weaker
salisuammy:

lol.please bully him on my behalf too
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
He looks older and weaker
Eyaaa, I forgive him for the flogging then
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy yea we should
salisuammy:

Eyaaa, I forgive him for the flogging then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Enoma222(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
TRAPP:
Once you believe you are a virgin, you are one, don't let anyone decieve you.
_stop_deceiving_your_self
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Saintdaprince(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fine question. Fine analysis. Please go home and ask your mother. She will answer you very well. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria / Lovely Love Quotes For DP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.