Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

"He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady (760 Views)

We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by NewsWorthy247(f): 2:03am On Dec 01, 2017
"He earns over N200K but hardly gives me N3k in three months" - Nigerian lady complains about her wicked stingy boyfriend on Facebook

Nigerian lady, Juliet Chinelo, just took to a Facebook group, Igboistt, to vent her frustration!

According to the lady, her man earns more than N200k but has given her only N3,000 in the last three months.

She wrote;
"BIKONU UMUNNEM, WHAT WILL I DO? My guy earns over 200k every month but hardly gives me 3k in 3 months except I visit. He doesn’t care if I do my hair, wear cloth and other things knowing that I just finished from school, no work yet, yet he claims to love me so much and we ve dated for 2yrs now. He has never bought an item or gift for me and has never ask me how I cope. We talk everyday and he wants me to pretend that all is well with me when am boiling in pains. And when I try to complain, he draws d conclusion that am just after money, but I can swear that it’s not true."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/earns-over-n200k-but-hardly-gives-me.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by mikolo80: 2:11am On Dec 01, 2017
gold digger spotted. why should he pay your bills

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by luminouz(m): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Is he ur father? cheesy
Goan hustle joor!

2 Likes

Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by princeade86(m): 2:58am On Dec 01, 2017
don't go and work ur own
Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by python1: 3:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Juliet Chinelo, na your papa e be? How much you dey give am for every three months? Bloody ashawo. Tomorrow, same b1tch go dey explain how she assisted him, then begin making some armed robber demand. Gold digging pigs everywhere.
Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by Me77: 4:09am On Dec 01, 2017
While European/Asian women are busy working independently and making a living for themselves, most Nigerian women in this 21st century are still crying out for handouts from their male friends.
They have become full time liability with nothing to contribute in a relationship except popping out children to tie you down and eventually you become their full time source of livelihood.
The most painful situation is that most of em are graduate. But they only graduate from high institution to become baby mama and slay queen's.
May God help the Nigerian man. (the most endangered species in the world)
Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by amunkita(m): 4:33am On Dec 01, 2017
His money is not sexually transmitted, go nd work for ya own..
Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by Khd95(m): 4:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Woman pls can u go an work for ur own money...he is not ur papa...he probably have siblings to cater for ok
Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by mamaafrik(m): 4:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Getaway You,onyechi,is it your money,whatz strong with our ladies these days,or are they now harvesting their brains too..................she no complain of him not getting her job so dey can start building future,na hair and perfume she wan buy,u wan make the baboon they work make you they chop ba??,thunder fire you.
Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Some men are naturally stingy so even if they have more than enough they won't give

But why can't she work for her money...Must she depend on a man undecided
Re: "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady by 2shure: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2017
ive finaly broken up with my bich
i dated her for 7months
spent close to 100k on her
yet no gift
nothing.
na only sex
to cook
and expect bigger eomething.
men i dey find neutral bich abeg.
not even gift from her
its always stories.

naija gals are gold diggers and frustrated bastards

i go dey fuc undergraduate now
graduates are useless and too dependent.
imagine giving someone 7k at times 5k
and ive seen her more yhan 20times
she neva goes home empty handed
but has yhe nerve to talk back at me
and block me on whatsapp.

hahaha
naija women are liability

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused Need A Good Advice / This Is Were I Live / Naked Restaurant In France Opens!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.