Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,919 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... (1723 Views)

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Starpius1: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2023
We’ve been together for only 3 months – Lady turns down boyfriend’s surprise marriage proposal in church (Video)

A proposal gone wrong moment has taken place at a church and left a man feeling heartbroken after being rejected.

He asked for his girlfriend’s hand in marriage while celebrating her birthday in the church premises but she turned him down in front of a crowd of people.

A video making the rounds online shows when he went on one knee and brought out a ring with the hope that she will say yes.

Unfortunately, she refused to accept and stated that they have only been dating for three months and its too early to start thinking of marriage.

She accused him of embarrasing her but the boyfriend seemed confusion by her reaction, and just as he was trying to process what was happening, she smacked him and plastered the cake on his face.

Click link below to Watch the video:👇👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/weve-been-togeth…-in-church-video/

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Dikegodspower(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2023
You don't use three months to know a partner, the guy just embarrassed himself.
He should pray and seek the face of God
Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Janesouthall: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Dikegodspower:
You don't use three months to know a partner, the guy just embarrassed himself.
He should pray and seek the face of God

How long does it take people to know each other before marriage....1 year...2 years...6 month...3 years...lord if the ring?? I have seen people just meeting for the first time and it click...and some dat dated for 7 years still breakup unto getting to know the other person.
Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Pierocash(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2023
If it was the man that said he can't proposed to her because they are just 3 months into the relationship,many women including fellow men will call it delay tactics,they will label him a deceiver

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by ATEAMS: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Dullard

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by kenn4rill(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Tomorrow now she will start going from church to church for God to take her to her husband's house, forgetting that the husband came earlier on and she rejected him.

I'm very sure she has another boyfriend that she hope will marry her making her to reject this one

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Bluezy13(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2023
kenn4rill:
[b]Tomorrow now she will start going from church to church for God to take her to her husband's house, forgetting that the husband came earlier on and she rejected him.[/b

Life is not always that way.
Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOOD FOR THE EDIOT SIMP.
Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by jeromestarks: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
All for a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men?

Shame on the guy.

On a second thought, I think she just saved him from a life of torment.

Once a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and give thanks to your creator.
Na woman leave you, no be god leave you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by thesicilian: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
She made the right decision. 3 months is generally too soon to start planning marriage. Besides I consider it both foolish and selfish to ambush your partner with a surprise public proposal. It puts her in a tight, embarrassing situation and can make some to say yes just out of shame

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Ballzproblem2: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
can never understand public proposal,what do you hope to gain?
Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by marlow1962(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
How ppl take they propose give woman for public na em I dy try understand.
Now pussy were u wn do "forever mine" don embarrass you for public, you self don still embarrass yourself for public.

Nawa o
Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
thesicilian:
She made the right decision. 3 months is generally too soon to start planning marriage. Besides I consider it both foolish and selfish to ambush your partner with a surprise public proposal. It puts her in a tight, embarrassing situation and can make some to say yes just out of shame
💯💯

1 Like

Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by jogsman01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Janesouthall:

How long does it take people to know each other before marriage....1 year...2 years...6 month...3 years...lord if the ring?? I have seen people just meeting for the first time and it click...and some dat dated for 7 years still breakup unto getting to know the other person.
7years you say? I've seen 12years grin
Re: We’ve Been Together For Only 3 Months – Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Surpri...... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
She refused to be cornered cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / How Do You Feel When A Girl Do This To You? / Question For My Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.