Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) (46549 Views)

Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / After Flogging Some Women For Having Sex Without Being Married, Couldn't Walk. / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by BridgePaul: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
slimfit1:
If you pay school fees why should you be sweeping the school again they should employ someone to do that .

Is that what you have to say?
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:
Nobody beats my child in school. Flog my child and have me to answer to.I will flog you the teacher with same cane.
Mtchew. Make sure your child doesn't come to my school. Cos if that happens, if he defaults I'll flog hell out of him and tell him to call you
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

M telling u dats y I don't beat my students wen dey get me annoyed ill just ask dem to bring dere mum or dad to sch d nxt day and wen dey dont ill give dem punishment (lil)Especially the senior students in my school most of dem has bfs dat would kill u if u touch dere gfs
Teachers without morale should have their appointments terminated.
They are the reason why discipline is fast eroding in our secondary schools
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by urchmania: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
I know d teacher in question, she was my home economics teacher back then ,during my jss time. the truth is that ,that teacher has no problem with anybody,infact she was generally loved by everybody, I called my sister at Ogidi to confirm d story, and my doubt was confirmed. that teacher was terminally ill. I pray d family gets over it soon,
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Obijulius:
Chai!!!

They are using a tricycle to move her corpse. What a disaster of a country!!!!

No ambulance.nothing just works.
which wan have you fixed there
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Mpanyi: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

Im not in support of her death.Go back to my first post coconut head.Nobody flogs my childand go free.I go flog that person back.

You've been talking nonsense here. Go and rest.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by funlord(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
From the foolish students initial conduct to the foolish mothers reaction that caused the teachers death? Including the conduct of the students senseless otimkpu of an uncle? It's safe to say that proper home training is seriously lacking in their household!
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fyi0:

Mtchew. Make sure your child doesn't come to my school. Cos if that happens, if he defaults I'll flog hell out of him and tell him to call you
You don't have a school. What you've is a concentration camp for the children slaves.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by johnteeygraphix: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
https://donate-ng.com/project/761

Thirteen-year-old Susan OreOluwa Ologan needsour help. She was hit by a car on July 31, 2017 .
The driver has been un-cooperative.

She is a student of Bloom Heights School, Bibilari, Basorun, Ibadan

Her parents have spent in excess of two-million naira (N2m) {the outstanding bills is in excess of N1.8million as of today}, her daily oxygen need in the ICU is N18,000 (add that to the cost of feeding through tubes, cleaning, physiotherapy, drips, etc). Her parents are in need of support in prayers and cash.

She's in need of further surgeries, the primary one is to drain fluids from her very swollen head.

(She has been placed on antibiotics - Vancomycin IV and Piperacillin/Tazobactam IV - thereby delaying further surgeries on her.)

This is a plea to everyone.

Susan Oreoluwa Ologan needs our help.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mpanyi:

You've been talking nonsense here. Go and rest.

You're senseless for quoting nonsence.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Mpanyi: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

You're senseless for quoting nonsence.

And you're full of sense for introducing the new word 'nonsence' in English vocabulary. A Nobel Prize awaits you for this.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
free2ryhme:

You get eyes you no dey see

You get head but your brain is dead
Tell that to your father
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=Mpanyi post=62887162]
[s]
And you're full of sense for introducing the new word 'nonsence' in English vocabulary. A Nobel Prize awaits you for this.[/quote[/s]]
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

Why was the daughter flogged?Did she pay for her daughter to be flogged? A good management will write a letter inviting the parents to school in respect to that.Bitter filled Nigerian teachers(not all) especially those over 40 unmarried ones.Just like several Nigerian nurses that turn injections into weapons. grin
So when student misbehave in class they can not be flog again right? How i which you are a teacher...
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Timiblanko:
So when student misbehave in class they can not be flog again right? How i which you are a teacher...

No,it'd not right to flog them.I understand some children can be very stubborn, but then there are other punishment that still proves effective than flogging. Again, one of my reason against flogging is as a result of the way its administered. The idea of teachers flogging kids all over their body is barbaric. Some teachers flog kids to the extent some of them go home to fall seriously sick.I know of someone now in his early thirties that suffers eye defect(he wears recommended glasses) as a result of the slap he received from a teacher in primary school. Her wedding ring messed his eyes up.

So please flogging kids is not the best for me.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

You don't have a school. What you've is a concentration camp for the children slaves.
Story. Just don't take your child to my school
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by chillychill(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fyi0:

Teachers without morale should have their appointments terminated.
They are the reason why discipline is fast eroding in our secondary schools

Yimu I pray u come to the teaching line once ull no whatsup.. Teachers without morals indeed
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fyi0:

Story. Just don't take your child to my school
My child is in a very good school.And NO,that place you're teaching isn't a school.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

Yimu I pray u come to the teaching line once ull no whatsup.. Teachers without morals indeed
Not moral but morale, as in 'liver'
I've been teaching for three years now.
In a government secondary school for that matter - Nnewi High School,Anambra state.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
BridgePaul:

Is that what you have to say?

What do you want to say ?
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by chillychill(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fyi0:

In a government secondary school for that matter - Nnewi High School,Anambra state.

I get u well maybe maybe not
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

You're not a coconut head after all.

Not at all my dear friend, we need to be constructive in our criticism so as to bring out the best possible solutions to daunting issues facing us .a times when it comes to kids we should be able to wipe out sentiments when it affects our own and let them know right from wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Guy, NYSC never post axeman, birdman or waterman wey dey bam to teach your pikin. Worse still, person wey get military connection.

Baba, your pikin go dey cry for wetin dem go do you.

abeg help tell that guy he never see anything at all if he see men he go obey he self u never see anything
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

I said I will flof the teacher with cane.
The woman used a heavy log of wood.I go flog the teacher two strokes for her back before I withdraw my child from that school. Again person wey don die don die abi?The lady sef may not face hefty jail time.This is Nigeria, shitt happens.

u be ijaw man u never see anything all these one when u dey talk Na noting if u meet men when no get joy guy u go fear just dey pray make u no see axemen Cuz u matter Na small tin axemen flog ur pikin u cum back u one flog back u try after u flog u go go house abi na 4 hus they go cum run ur matter all dis ur mouth when u get we go see am no go play just pray make men no tech ur pain for school Cuz ur pain 4up dey go flog and nothing go happen no play men dey vex
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
centboy123456:

u be ijaw man u never see anything all these one when u dey talk Na noting if u meet men when no get joy guy u go fear just dey pray make u no see axemen Cuz u matter Na small tin axemen flog ur pikin u cum back u one flog back u try after u flog u go go house abi na 4 hus they go cum run ur matter all dis ur mouth when u get we go see am no go play just pray make men no tech ur pain for school Cuz ur pain 4up dey go flog and nothing go happen no play men dey vex

I don't even understand you.
I dey talk about abuse of kids in school you dey talk cult issue.Which kind nonsense be this?
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

I don't even understand you.
I dey talk about abuse of kids in school you dey talk cult issue.Which kind nonsense be this?

if u like call it whatever u like am just telling u be carfull before u flog any teacher
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
centboy123456:

if u like call it whatever u like am just telling u be carfull before u flog any teacher

So the idiot that flog my kid shouldn't be careful as well!?
So because person bam,e no go fall again if him Bleep up.Runs wey person make an him dey kill am.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

So the idiot that flog my kid shouldn't be careful as well!?
So because person bam,e no go fall again if him Bleep up.Runs wey person make an him dey kill am.

our people say who no go nor go bro I don't have anything to say just be careful
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

No,it'd not right to flog them.I understand some children can be very stubborn, but then there are other punishment that still proves effective than flogging. Again, one of my reason against flogging is as a result of the way its administered. The idea of teachers flogging kids all over their body is barbaric. Some teachers flog kids to the extent some of them go home to fall seriously sick.I know of someone now in his early thirties that suffers eye defect(he wears recommended glasses) as a result of the slap he received from a teacher in primary school. Her wedding ring messed his eyes up.

So please flogging kids is not the best for me.
I can see your point slapping a student is very bad and their are ways to cane student without beating them all over their body. And some punishment are not good e.g stooling down, frog jump i hate them because they can injure kids...
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
centboy123456:

our people say who no go nor go bro I don't have anything to say just be careful

Mtchewwww!!!
Real men dey count money,no be scores AGAIN.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Hedonistically: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

Why was the daughter flogged?Did she pay for her daughter to be flogged? A good management will write a letter inviting the parents to school in respect to that.Bitter filled Nigerian teachers(not all) especially those over 40 unmarried ones.Just like several Nigerian nurses that turn injections into weapons. grin

What are you ranting about, you this blockhead?

Since you're so stuck up, and hopefully rich enough, why not send your child to those overpriced schools that charge over N1m per session? All these British this or German that 'International' School. I'm sure the teachers there will only recite poems of correction to your child when he or she misbehaves

As for the standard public, grounded private, and grounded missionary schools, we all know the standard disciplinary modes that are applicable. We went through that rite of passage, and we're grateful for the disciplinary grounding we received. Don't come here and make nonsense noise.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fyi0:

do I know you Sir? Is Kene your name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.