Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (13178 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / “Big Dick Is Life” — Slay Queen Scientifically Explains The Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by savagefinder: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2017
So.. Today I'm mad and I will be talking of a very sensitive issue.

What's up with these feminists in Africa? Are you mad ni? I've come to conclude that all these feminists BS won't work in Africa not because it's a man's world but because of how clueless the people or women fighting for it are.

I was scrolling through Twitter this morning and I came across a tweet that said "just because a woman doesn't know how to cook doesn't mean she isn't a good wife". I saw some point in that and I was like she could learn with time or the husband could assist too but the one that weak me is that the ladies then came on the thread and said "why should the lady be the one to cook? Cooking is what everyone should do, a woman shouldn't be bothered if she doesn't know how to cook, you are not a slave to any one. Stay Woke"

Wait.. So now that it has come to cooking, it is now what everyone should do.. But when it comes to providing for the family, it is the work of the man, when it comes to paying bride price, it is the duty of the man, when it comes to paying for children fees, it is the duty of the man.

We are not saying a woman should be the only one to cook but if a woman cannot cook and she shouldn't be bothered about it but she is still a good wife then we are equally saying "A man that cannot provide for his family and doesn't bother about it, is still a responsible man", who are you deceiving?

When we the men accept our roles, we pay bride price, we provide for the family, we sacrifice our fun time to keep our wives and children happy then it comes to the ladies and cooking for your husband when he comes back from work or at least learning how to cook for him becomes a sin, it becomes "enslavement of women", you should kuku say we should breast feed the baby and carry the pregnancy for you too.
If we want to make everything general then let us start from the bride price, I pay bride price to your parents and you pay groom price to my parents, I bring my salary and we divide into 2 and you bring yours and we divide it into 2.
Since we want to be unfortunate and speak like mad people.

(I'm not saying that we should assist each other but neglecting your role in the family and you come to say you are a feminist near me.. I will... Let me not talk)

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by daewoorazer(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2017

It's about the man, my wife wen I'm married won't even think of telling me that BS.

How she take see my face sef..... She knows I wasn't raised with a silver spoon, hence she won't wanna taste d wooden spoon side of me.

Advice for men, stop looking for those queens on snapchat whose only job is to decorate the head with a vase of flower and shake d head like ofcourse a wall gecko....

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by nero2face: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2017
That's what u get when de percentage of slay queens to decent girls are 93% - 07%

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by GraGra247(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Feminists are totally loosing it mainly because of the sympathy of men for women The women capitalize on this a lot.

3 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Munae(f): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Paulosky1900: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2017
brother just freestyle...leave them its Gods word is coming to pass....SOON 7 GIRLS WILL BE BEGGING ONE MAN TO MARRY 7 OF THEM....mind u feminists its not my word..its Gods word anyone that curses me curses GOD that said it grin

6 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Blackhawk01: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

It's about the man, my wife wen I'm married won't even think of telling me that BS.

How she take see my face sef..... She knows I wasn't raised with a silver spoon, hence she won't wanna taste d wooden spoon side of me.

Advice for men, stop looking for those queens on snapchat whose only job is to decorate the head with a vase of flower and shake d head like ofcourse a wall gecko....

Hahahaha cheesy grin

The wooden side of you kwa? shocked

6 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by daewoorazer(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

The wooden side of you kwa? shocked

Yes, izit funny angry

4 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by shaybebaby(f): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
You peeps get it wrong. Some men like to cook. Some women don't like to.

Find the shoe that fits and and stop looking for one that is all shades of wrong for you personally.

Your woman must cook for you? Find a woman who believes its her role to do such.

As a woman, you don't like to cook? Find a man who doesn't consider this to be a deal breaker.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by jericco1(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

lol I agree with you brother.
the thing is that we men know the right ones but at times greed make us choose wrongly.
at times we think we can change them. �

4 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Majority of the females you meet on social media are dumb as a doll. They do not know what feminism truly preaches.

OP, Forgive them.

4 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Shygirl1989(f): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
i concour with you totally. when feminisim started in the late 20th century,it was to give women equal opportunities as men not necessarily making them the same as men. whether we like it or not,men and women have different roles to play in the grand scheme of life,we are all unique in our different ways,we were created to complement each other.
the recent wave of feminism seems to stem out from women who want to "eat their cake and have it", they want to live as they please and not be held accountable for it. its surprising that Nigerian feminist want to be independent in all ramifications and still require the men to pick their bills,propose etc. ladies lets be realistic,open your eyes and ponder this decisions, i'm all for equal opportunity for everyone,male and female,but let's not shoot ourselves in the foot by pushing our men to the wall and end up regreting our actions in the future.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by way2much: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
well, I believe it's a simple world..life is too short to allow somebody's attitude or up bringing to disturb u.in as much as I believe that women shud know how to cook, not all were brought up dat way. imagine a girl that grew up around maids cooking for her and never saw her mum cook for once, u can't come and tell dat same girl to come and cook for u. everyone with their spec o..choose ur own jejely and enjoy life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
If as a guy I can wake up early in the morning to wash my plates, sweep the floor and cook for myself, so why would a lady tell it to my face that it's slavery for me to expect her to sweep the floor, wash the plates and cook delicacies ? Isn't that madness ?

Who wan even carry those kind unreasonable egoistic women put for house sef?

Such ladies already have misplaced priorities and that's how they mislead many young girls with their feminism bullcrap

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by MicNz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
shocked (NwaAmaikpe come and use this plot of land to comment.)

1 Like

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by iamJ(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
una no dey tire, wetin self

poor people can carry mata for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Well, the concept of feminism is largely dependant on the individual. There is always someone out there to accommodate such. However, if you know u can't withstand it, don't stay with one as there are many fishes in the water. Last week, I and my fiancee wanted to make dinner. I got the soup materials. She had been cleaning the house b4 I arrived. She then started cooking but i noticed the work was quite much for her so I suggested I go do the pepper grinding at the next street. She declined the offer saying its not expected for a man to do that. I told her it's nothing and I can't just lay down doing nothing.
Meanwhile, there are some ladies out there that will advocate the man join him by fire by force as she isn't a slave.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by savagefinder: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mikelowe:
Well, the concept of feminism is largely dependant on the individual. There is always someone out there to accommodate such. However, if you know u can't withstand it, don't stay with one as there are many fishes in the water. Last week, I and my fiancee wanted to make dinner. I got the soup materials. She had been cleaning the house b4 I arrived. She then started cooking but i noticed the work was quite much for her so I suggested I go do the pepper grinding at the next street. She declined the offer saying its not expected for a man to do that. I told her it's nothing and I can't just lay down doing nothing.
Meanwhile, there are some ladies out there that will advocate the man join him by fire by force as she isn't a slave.
I gladly join my fiance in cooking.. If she is washing her clothes.. I bring mine and two of us sit down and wash our clothes together.. I have no problem with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by ofai: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Feminism has fallen

2 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by johncallidon(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
came to read comments.
Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shygirl1989:
i concour with you totally. when feminisim started in the late 20th century,it was to give women equal opportunities as men not necessarily making them the same as men. whether we like it or not,men and women have different roles to play in the grand scheme of life,we are all unique in our different ways,we were created to complement each other.
the recent wave of feminism seems to stem out from women who want to "eat their cake and have it", they want to live as they please and not be held accountable for it. its surprising that Nigerian feminist want to be independent in all ramifications and still require the men to pick their bills,propose etc. ladies lets be realistic,open your eyes and ponder this decisions, i'm all for equal opportunity for everyone,male and female,but let's not shoot ourselves in the foot by pushing our men to the wall and end up regreting our actions in the future.

I like the mind behind this comment, we are serious hard-pressed and the feminism wave is worrisome. Fine, no real man wants to batter this wifey, but the trend is instilling mistrust between both genders. May light shine on us, and may we reason better

2 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by teewhizzy4real(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
savagefinder:
I gladly join my fiance in cooking.. If she is washing her clothes.. I bring mine and two of us sit down and wash our clothes together.. I have no problem with that
actually I see nothing bad in helping ones fiancee or wife doing cooking, but some ladies always change the chance given to them into chances.

4 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by ROCE: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Y OP dey disturb himself? Let the girls marry and post this 5 years later. experience is the best teacher.

Na so I watch one film wey d Naija woman marry Oyinbo. She bring girl from village to do house help for UK.

As the girl sabi cook, clean house and other housework, Oyibo sef come dey eye her say the woman is hardworking and makes him feel like a king at home. The rest is history. . .

3 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by DesChyko: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
No need to sweat over this issue.
It's only on social media that I notice the existence grin

1 Like

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by lovely17(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Feminism was initially aimed at providing level playing ground for women in politics and work places

and not trivial issues like who's to Cook and who's not to

4 Likes

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by anselm791(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
shaybebaby:

Find the shoe that fits and and stop looking for one that is all shades of wrong for you personally.

Your woman must cook for you? Find a woman who believes its her role to do such.

As a woman, you don't like to cook? Find a man who doesn't consider this to be a deal breaker.

well this is the reason why we have so many unmarried 30 yr olds, who think its easier to change their man than to change their mentality.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by habsydiamond(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
very soon women will start paying their bride price their selves..so that they can misbehave in their husbands' house....e don tay wey we don know say Na man be head of family who shoulder many responsibilities..I can't imagine myself cooking after a stressful day at work while my wife in be in the sitting room watching TV or football.

1 Like

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Blackops(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
look here, those women women forming baddo on twitter are hypocrites. they can lie ehn. many of them dare not cook for their husbands at home because they know the repercussion. infact some of them will go as far as learning how to cook all manner of soups so that their husbands will not stet going after other women. One girl in my school was forming mumu ferminism then... now she fit cook all manner of dishes. shiooor... mumu people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by JacksonD7: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
It's nice to see a voice of reason

savagefinder
Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Alwaysking: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

LMAO grin
Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by Alwaysking: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Munae:
When your brain iz empty and you have nothing to say. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today by VERDA: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
shaybebaby:

My sister,in relationships,one needs to learn compromise,there is no such thing as this is who i am and can't change for anybody,change is the only constant in life except one is ready to settle for a live of constant conflict,human beings are not commodities where you go to the market and pick your taste,it is precisely cos of this we hardly see deep and lasting relationships.Most relationships fail because those going into them are always about what they want from the relationship instead of what they can give,they end up going for superficial qualities instead of compatibility, strength of character and the persons willingness to grow and be better.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here / I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji / What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.