Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men (36927 Views)

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by envoymedia: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
"Spending Money On A Woman Because You Are Dating Her Is Not Generosity. It Is Stupidity" - Reno Omokri Tells Men

Reno Omokri has told the men that spending money on a woman they are not related or married to just because they are in a relationship is not generosity but stupidity, IgbereTV reports.

Reno in a post shared on his Instagram page earlier today had written that it is not proper for a man to even give gifts to a woman he isn't married to.

He wrote;

"A foolish man asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a woman you are neither married or relate yes to? No. Who appointed you as Santa Claus? Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your wife even a diamond studded phone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Be wise, not nice!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzW1N6DBto/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

An Instagram user, @stellaababy_ saw his post and left a comment which reads:

''President of Stingy Men Association''

Responding to the comment, Reno said he isn't stingy and went on to state why men who give money to women they are dating are ''stupid.'' According to him, many African men settle for older white women because those women don't require financial maintenance.

Reno wrote;

"Dear @stellaababy_,

Those who call me chairman of Stingy Men Association don’t understand the meaning of stinginess. Please research. I gave out ₦2.3 million as palliatives during the #COVID19 lockdown. Spending on women you are neither married or related to, just because you are dating them, is not generosity. It is stupidity. Why should men give a woman money? Where do you see it in Scripture? Entitlement has totally messed up your mentality. If a man wants to be generous, he spends on the poor, not on women who have high maintenance cost as well as high nuisance value to you. This is the main reason too many young Black African men are marrying older White women. Because they are pleasantly surprised that there are women who don’t require financial maintenance. Our women must stop being feminist that still want men’s monies! That is not feminism. That is moneyism!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzasoxDlCu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

196 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Xenry: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
If you want to have peace of mind after break-up, then don't give out what you can't afford to lose, because it would only end in tears.
Also make sure that you are earning at least 7-digits per annum before thinking of starting any relationship, and always say no to dating Liabilities.

254 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by lilvicky68(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
You can spend oh..but don't spend what you can't afford to lose..

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
I so hate this parrot man,he talks tooooo much and forming redpill online

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Karlifate: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
In summary, don't give what you can't afford to lose.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by longetivity(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Reno the wise man

149 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by wizdomnzube(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
I still dey talk am.... before babe go see my money chop she better go buy kayamata put for ur kpekus. And the crazy thing be say even with the kayamata, my money nor go touch ha hand.

Make una go hustle, bunch of lazy girls.

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xenry:
If you want to have peace of mind after break-up, then don't give out what you aren't ready to loss, because it would only end in tears.
Also make sure you are earning at least 7-digits per annum before thinking of starting any goddamn relationship, and always say no to dating Liabilities.
This nigarr use to speak factorloyg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by tnerro1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
What is the work of this man, motivational speaker or pastor or amebo which is it?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Starzo: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
wisdom

5 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
wizdomnzube:
I still dey talk am.... before babe go see my money chop she better go buy kayamata put for ur kpekus. And the crazy thing be say even with the kayamata, my money nor go touch ha hand.

Make una go hustle, bunch of lazy girls.

Does that nonsense even work? Especially for men that their common sense is in charge of their under.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by gentlegenius(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
I so hate this parrot man,he talks tooooo much and forming redpill online
tnerro1:
What is the work of this man, motivational speaker or pastor or amebo which is it?
Sense always taste bitter in the ears of senseless people.
I challenge any of you to follow this man on social media and observe his posts for just a month, then come back here and call him names. Even your own conscience will attack you.

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by blinking001(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mr Reno has spoken well......women will hear it from Nigerian men...things has already started to go south for them hence their over dependence on kenyamata and its derivatives to milk men dry.....naija men don wise up now.....I'm loving this change..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by NwaNimo1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2021

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Peace081: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Na Konji go kill Ina lass lass

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Without money most 9ja guy wont get assess to the pussy

29 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Romanoff(f): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
I support him. It's the same reason I tell women not to sleep with men they are not married to.

Wetin go remain for your husband if you share everything?

Unlike gifts that can be taken back, I no know how you wan collect body wey you done give.

You'll know why you're dating someone if money and sex is off the table.

My two cents o.

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Dottore: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
K
Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by SensualMan1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Counsel from a wise man.

He who has ears let him hear.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Reex12(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hmm..oga Reno this table you are shaking

3 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Talkative...
If you love her, why won't you spend.
Unless when you spend stupidly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by fourboys: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
sometimes I wonder why intelligent and smart persons like Reno don't hold any public office, Now I remember we are in Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by adonnii(f): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
The point here is, It is totally fine to spend but not gun point sort of
spending.
if you aint feeling in the mood to give, then dont.

4 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by TheUndercover: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
They are blinded by oxytocin, so they won't listen until they get burnt. So many weak men these days. Weak men give birth to SIMPs and loose daughters who later become feminists.

Important Life Lessons you should know as a Man -

https://www.nairaland.com/6425951/phase-1-machiavellian-tactics-life

https://www.nairaland.com/6445859/phase-2-charming-cunning-tactics

21 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Cholls(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
My sisters oya shake it na my moni

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Seniorwriter(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Not Entirely true....
How can you show you care without spending a little on someone you claim to love.
Howbeit that shouldn't include entitlement demand mentality from any of the two dating.
'Nough said on this.
In Another news don't miss out on earning online so you can spend conveniently on your loved ones.
Learn how to make @Least $20 - $50 daily via online skill sets or activities.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

5 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by chukslawrence(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
So so true

6 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by careersome: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
100%. For this to be possible, avoid dating girls who are not in the same financial class as you, except you see potential, not beauty. If you are a comfortable young man, go for only comfortable young girls. Most broke girls out there are cheats, entitled and just looking for a fool to turn to an ATM. Don't be a fool, this is 2021!

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omo it depends ooo. Some deserve aka gum. But some needs serious pampering. It depends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by kokomilala(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yes,it is.We have a warped culture of gender consumerism here.Take,collect and grab are the give and facts of this sick culture.In the end,the culture produces entitled liabilities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men by maberry(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Reno done find trouble

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.