Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (32972 Views)

Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by bigx(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
& he didn't quote the Bible once... Interesting

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by somehow: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shuush, what makes you a Christian? Who is the "we" as Christian? Do you mean the gullible ones or the true follower of Christ which I'm trying to be?
gare:

Freeze has no moral justification to tell us what we as Christians are to do, majority of his supporters do not even know the road to a church, we as Christians are not complaining about the tithe issue what is your problem?

Why can't you guys just allow the church to be.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Richy4(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
There's no week we won't see pastors and this Man on nairaland.... Does that mean tithe collection in Nigerian churches has decreased dramatically or what

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by texazzpete(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Are you surprised?

Anyone who knows Mr Ashimolowo must know the man must be absolutely terrified at any popular movement against tithing or sowing seeds...things he uses to amass wealth.

Daddy Freeze, ride on jor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by pweetiedee(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
you don't even know this man you son of belia
It's high time you fools give Christians and pastors some rest

Hehehe.

Where did you see son of "belia"?

Very soon you will call Daddy freeze " 666"

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
gare:

Freeze has no moral justification to tell us what we as Christians are to do, majority of his supporters do not even know the road to a church, we as Christians are not complaining about the tithe issue what is your problem?

Why can't you guys just allow the church to be.
We can read and I hope you can right ?

The bible is where Christianity is based and he only quoted what he observed in the bible with facts

Tell your pastors to post where they said we should pay tithe to pastors lest see simple

I'm 100% sure you have never finished the bible on your own before

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

Hehehe.

Where did you see son of "belia"?

Very soon you will call Daddy freeze " 666"

Smh.

for coming to his defense your worse than anti-christ... Enemies of the church
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by ooshinibos: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
somehow:
Quote the scriptures here let's deliberate on them
OK .I will mention only 3 for now , not to prolong the issue
Malachi 3 :11 -benefits of the tithe
Mathew 23:23 -Jesus endorsing the tithe
Hebrew 7 , 1-21 - the new testament explanation of Jesus being a high priest in the order of Melchizedeck

honestly , I understand what Daddy freeze is saying , but he should not be against the tithe or tithing itself .. he should stress the abuse the Nigerian pastors have done with the tithe .. tithing is scriptural but it is also optional ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

Ashimolowo was sent to open a Foursquare parish in the Uk and he opened it in his name. If you don't know something, you shut up and ask questions.

By the way, it's Belial and not Belia. You can't know cos you don't read your Bible but rely on the nonsense your thieving Pastors tell you.
the best way to incur the wroth of God is through insult on his prophets... You are a shame to Christianity
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by pweetiedee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
for coming to his defense your worse than anti-christ... Enemies of the church

Sorry you're pained, boo.

I'm not an enemy of the church.

I believe in God, I believe in Jesus. I am a christian.

I just don't worship pastors.

You get You can never see me call a pastor my papa.

My papa dey house na.

Hian! Lol

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by gare(f): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

We can read and I hope you can right ?

The bible is where Christianity is based and he only quoted what he observed in the bible with facts

Tell your pastors to post where they said we should pay tithe to pastors lest see simple

I'm 100% sure you have never finished the bible on your own before

Why should I listen to someone like you that doesn't know the difference between "right" and "write" and you are asking me to tell my pastor, guy show some respect, go back to school rather than waste your time on nairabet

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by iamkneeyi: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
These pastor should stop this sentimental reply..they should give us biblical backing on tithing. ..what they believe or what they made people to believe...ole...thief.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by gare(f): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
somehow:
Shuush, what makes you a Christian? Who is the "we" as Christian? Do you mean the gullible ones or the true follower of Christ which I'm trying to be?

Then if you're trying to be one, you don't need to listen to freeze rather study your Bible.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Abudu2000:
is he an angel Gabriel that ppl should know. You that know him tell him to come up with something better not sentiments to make him and the Christians look stupid
how market concerning your Allah deity and his pedophile prophet Mohammed

You problem of the world... Alphas and mallams are being caught on daily basis with human parts, you dare to have something to say about pastors. Not to mention jihadist poo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]

Shut the hell up.
I am a Phvcking Christian and for any pastor to force me to pay tithe or else i am doomd might be damned outta his mind.
Dont quote me again.
you are a disgrace to every living things
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by pweetiedee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

Ashimolowo was sent to open a Foursquare parish in the Uk and he opened it in his name. If you don't know something, you shut up and ask questions.

By the way, it's Belial and not Belia. You can't know cos you don't read your Bible but rely on the nonsense your thieving Pastors tell you.

Lool.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
miketayo:

most of these pastors r not Christians
only you are
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

My papa dey house na.

Hian! Lol
in the good old time, they where refer to as lords... Pretty sure your papa no raise you well. That'd why you look down on people's fathers...

Now run alonh
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by PearlStreet(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
the best way to incur the wroth of God is through insult on his prophets... You are a shame to Christianity

It's wrath and not wroth.

Your grammar itself is a shame to Christianity. Your money paid as tithe would be better spent on getting yourself properly educated.

Reason like a baby, type like an illiterate.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by pweetiedee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
in the good old time, they where refer to as lords... Pretty sure your papa no raise you well. That'd why you look down on people's fathers...

Now run alonh

It is you whose father did not raise well. If not, you wouldn't have brought my father into this.

Stop defending pastors, jejeli go to Iran and preach the gospel.

Olodo kan sha ni e.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Are you sure Freeze is not being used by some forces to emancipate the black mentality?

Just look at how almost all the pastors are after him. Freeze maybe right after all.

It gets worse now because social media has made it possible for every household to get the emancipation message of Mr. Freeze.
its because the black man lacks meritocracy in his criticism. just like the so called black atheists condemn religion without a democratic thought. A white man will tell you, I don't believe in tithe, I dont pay it. He wont go about calling those who pay foolish. Thats where freeze is getting it all wrong. You dont believe in whats been done, fine not that you claim you are freeing some sheeple. How does my belief makes me a shepple? because its different from yours? if you ask me thats very unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
God is watching
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

My papa dey house na.

Hian! Lol
in the good old time, they where refer to as lords. Besides, if you read your Bible, you will know that every elderly man is your father while every elderly woman is your mother. Pretty sure your papa no raise you well. That'd why you look down on people's fathers...

Now run along
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Gkemz: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
The more these pastors criticize him, the more they make public believe Freeze. Daady freeze' fan base is growing daily

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by miketayo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
only you are

cos i look like a pastor to u huh
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by blackpanda: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
ooshinibos:

you lie again blackpanda , Pastor Matthew lives in the UK , Essex to be precise , he has about 15 churches in the UK , however , he does visit Nigeria and other African countries

Enlighten your brain

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/kicc-ashimolowos-church-alleged-fraud-investigation/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

It is you whose father did not raise well. If not, you wouldn't have brought my father into this.

Stop defending pastors, jejeli go to Iran and preach the gospel.

Olodo kan sha ni e.
all these "I am also a Christian nonsense"
What about alfas and mallams? It's more painful to see that foolish Christians are the ones championing this new evil crusade against the church

Y'all won't go unpunished

Yeye pikin
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by blackpanda: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

It's wrath and not wroth.

Your grammar itself is a shame to Christianity. Your money paid as tithe would be better spent on getting yourself properly educated.

Reason like a baby, type like an illiterate.
keep looking for typography errors to cover the topic

You ain't worth my time... Never knew I was talking to a minor... My bad anyway
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Bonapart(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
miketayo:

cos i look like a pastor to u huh
cos you didn't make sense
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Sirheny007(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
you are a disgrace to every living things

grin grin
The earlier you come up with a better argument on why my paying tithes to Greedy pastors will bring about my salvation, the better.
And to your remark, we already know who is a disgrace to enlightened Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by miketayo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
cos you didn't make sense

as u like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.