Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (65070 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by hotspec(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Women are Cray C
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol Nigeria girls. The loyal ones among them have about three boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Rutley(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Women ehn!!!! Hmmmm
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by joenor(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
So whats our own here na? Make we beg the girl to come back?
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Saint83(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
If you believe this story you are a learner
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by thedio(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dronedude:
My guy truth be told, babes get different magas for different purposes. The dude she call fit get influence to free her pass her guy but e no mean say she no dey with her guy. Maybe like say she wan pay for something n her card decline, she for call the guy.

Me dey comot cap for we babes...

feel u guy u must av been in d game for long
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by ostirich(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
SmartyPants:
He planted weed and the police joined him yo arrange the set up?

What kind of mumu police do we have? Is weed no longer contraband in this country?

where they suppose to plant holy book?
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by gen2lpat(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
What if she was smart enough to call a friend whose influence will get her put of the situation?

If thats the story, then i need the part two to know what happened afterwards.
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by DedeNkem: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Know who you want to propose to before proposing!!
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
For those saying doesn't add up, this is can be true.

Well I'm glad he found out. I will do something like this, let's see who she going to call.

When it comes to relationship expect anything so you wouldn't be shock.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by ostirich(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
SmartyPants:
He planted weed and the police joined him yo arrange the set up?

What kind of mumu police do we have? Is weed no longer contraband in this country?

where they suppose to plant holy book?

its the same thing to do so in a movie remember....
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by pweetiedee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Mogbe, Mokun, Modara
See as you spoil language finish. Type your own na
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by BruncleZuma: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

See as you spoil language finish. Type your own na
My dear I expect that you'd correct me with the right one...

1 Like

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Topestbilly(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
loveth360:
Why Una carry my case come here.

You're weeket!
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by DavidEsq(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Andrewgame42:
Anything wey involved the Nigerian police ( aka best police in the world) no dey end well!!

Fellas be careful , one advice is enough for 10people
Meanwhile am unemployed I need work oo
grin grin grin
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by agrovick(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lmao
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by sisisioge: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm in love o...baby let me follow you, when stand I wan die o....I'm love o...erhhheuh
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Abbey2sam(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kai you have to get the remaining story ogrin
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by johncallidon(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
chai. I feel for the Guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by pweetiedee(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:
My dear I expect that you'd correct me with the right one...
lol.
it is "moku modaran
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by BruncleZuma: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol.

it is "moku modaran

grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by pweetiedee(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by BruncleZuma: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol

I may have given directions in Yoruba at some point in my life thanks for the clarification.
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Sike(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
THAT IS WOMEN FOR YOU
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by luxs(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
so nigerian police now act drama ....satan punish dis lie
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by nellyelitz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
That guy is very lucky, he would've shared his with another man after marrying that slut.
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Casmir14(f): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol!
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by chuksdavid28(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
trust a bitch @ ur own peril...ur girlfriend is only urs when ur both on d same bed, after dah ma broda ur own ur own
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Edusouls(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
women made their creator regret creating them talk less of ordinary men.read the full story of eden at any bible for more details...
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Awoo88: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
This story is a fat big lie. The police will not allow the new guy to go without paying. In fact in will be in police net right now.
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by brookz: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hehehehe......

His Village pipo have finally succeeded in separating them.
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by eeby1983(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
loveth360:
Why Una carry my case come here.
babe you registered on 24th October 20017, and you have already spent 5 days, you no get work? Me wey a don reg since last year November neva even spend 6 days here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.