Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (65106 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by ashawopikin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hahaha my stomach

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by foremost55(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] grin grin this one WEAK me
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Stop watching too many movies that mess up your head. Propose to her in your room,if she says "yes", fine. If she says " no",you won't be publicly embarrased,and you can go and propose to girl no. 2.......in private.
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by lurdkriss: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
all this guy's see wey dey do nonsense just to propose to woman ,them get plenty time o, now this one eyes Don open..... ;Dall this guy's see wey dey do nonsense just to propose to woman ,them get plenty time o, now this one eyes Don open.....
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Orkumarob(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Aaayaaaah sorry bro, its like that sometimes
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by JhyMedex: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2017
TheMainMan:
that is bad... that guy will hardly blv in love now

only God intervention will touch the guys heart to make him love again

sorry to the innocent girls that will suffer for this
lol.. ur last statement Sha.!!.
so a gal cannoh brk a guy's hrt in peace..grin..
dude will have to go on a hrt brking spree!!..
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by TheMainMan: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2017
JhyMedex:

lol.. ur last statement Sha.!!.
so a gal cannoh brk a guy's hrt in peace..grin..
dude will have to go on a grt brking spree!!..
... i tell u
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by chikzyet(f): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy[size=8pt][/size] grin grin[/color][color=#990000] smiley
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by OliveCynosure(f): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
What if it was another set of policemen that stopped her?
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nothing wha person no go see for naija... Oh Chim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.