Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

8 Signs Your Lover Is With You Only Because Of Sex And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs Your Lover Is With You Only Because Of Sex And Money (1268 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Lover Is Online But Not Chatting With You? / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Lover Is With You Only Because Of Sex And Money by ehmmieJ: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Relationships can be complicated with people you love for numerous reasons.

From not being sure about their feelings for you to them loving and wanting you for financial and pleasure purposes only, one can never be too sure of why the person you love is in a relationship with you.

A lot of people date strictly for what they can obtain from their partners of which s8x and money ranks on top of the list. Some people date for the social favours they can obtain from their partners while others do it strictly for their egos.

However the most common reasons why people who go into relationships for the purpose of using their partners do so are for s8x and money.

Here are Eight ways you can know if partner is there to drill a hole in your pocket and also for the pleasure.

They Always Have A Pity Story Money Can Solve
They will always bring up stories about how they are short on cash because they had to borrow their cousin money for school fees..... more http://infopromoter.com/2017/12/01/8-signs-your-lover-is-with-you-only-because-of-s8x-and-money/

Re: 8 Signs Your Lover Is With You Only Because Of Sex And Money by habsydiamond(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na common thing these days ooo. love has been replaced by money...no body wants to marry I dey struggle guy again...Na I don hammer dem dey find upandan...that's the reason why majority of nowadays marriages collapses in months....

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage / I Have Ordered For My Own Doll / Meet Queen Farcadi, The Snapchat Wh0re That Makes N4 Million Monthly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.