Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage (1268 Views)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by digitslegal: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please I need your advice I have a fiancee who prevents me from having sex with her everyday as a result I manage it with other options, she keeps warning me that if I am pretending to give her sex about 4 to 5 times every week and we get married and I demand for it every day she will divorce me, what do I do because I have actually been pretending and managing it. Do ladies really hate to have sex everyday?
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by gabinogem(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol...go get urself a sex doll, since that's all u do with her

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by fuckpro: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
digitslegal:
Please I need your advice I have a fiancee who prevents me from having sex with her everyday as a result I manage it with other options, she keeps warning me that if I am pretending to give her sex about 4 to 5 times every week and we get married and I demand for it every day she will divorce me, what do I do because I have actually been pretending and managing it. Do ladies really hate to have sex everyday?
...cough clear throat...before I answer,please what kind of work do you do

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by greatnaija01: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
its like you are jobless or you are near unemployed.... YOU CAN NOT HIT THE SAME HOLE EVERYDAY AND NOT GET BORED... SO CLEAR YOUR HEAD OF THE COCONUT SHELL YOU HAVE BEEN SMOKING.... you will soon want variety.... men who make so much mouth are actually those who under perform

digitslegal:
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by IAMSASHY(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecided how can u b having sex everyday,u well so

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by mikejj(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin baba i hail.u do paka poko everyday..we need to tell rochas to raise the statue of this bobo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by ifyan(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just remind her about sex doll.

Sex doll to take over.

Joking.

But bro don't be sacred or pretend to her,let her know you very well because marriage is different from courtship and dating.

Once a sex doll to takeover
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Realistically speaking, that is just too much. Cut it down to 2 or 3 times. It's not everyday sex, sometimes just lay in bed, kiss and cuddle. Jeez
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dump your fiancee and look for another, don't even try mange it. Your sex drive is higher than hers obviously and she can't take It, I left my sex because of this issue when she gives me time table for sex and it was the best decision I ever did. My fiancee gives me the best sex ever and I can never cheat on her, but I cheated on my ex with one Calabar girl and never came back. So if you know you don't want to be a chronic cheat, you better leave or she will starve you of sex and you will cry like a baby.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Safiaaa:
Realistically speaking, that is just too much. Cut it down to 2 or 3 times. It's not everyday sex, sometimes just lay in bed, kiss and cuddle. Jeez
Please don't say that, the op is getting a bad quality sex like my ex will last just 5 min and tell you she tired when you haven't even started. The worse is she counts it as one round of sex, so if you mange to turn her back on, she will tell you we already had one round and you want to do another one. I fell the op because it has happened to me. But I and my fiancee have sex like 3 times a week, sometimes two because the quality of sex I get is so satisfying I will be totally numb for days. I have never cheated on her and I doubt any woman can ever seduce me, I'm proud of her I must say.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dude seriouslyundecided she is a human being nt a sex machine! Nawa o

for f**k sake will you marry her for sex or to build a home.. angry
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
It's a matter of sexual compatibility which is one of
many areas of compatibility that you need to
consider in a relationship.

Just be aware that if you make sexual compatibility
a major decision factor in choosing a long-term
partner: people's appetites often change over
time. Stress, heath problems, kids and just aging
can cause sexual appetite change considerably
over the years. If you choose one another
primarily for compatibility in sexual appetite,
chances are that one day you won't have even
that.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by Daniel2289(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided how can u b having sex everyday,u well so
Abeg ask am.
I tire for the Guy.
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by macphilip: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
bro, how you go dey fvck your woman everyday, you no dey tire?
Even if you buy sex doll, your doll go quick develop fault o
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by senibo1: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Talk is cheap, kindly remind her of sex doll
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by roarik(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
everyday kwa,did u want to kill her?is sex food?smh
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by Austeeenxx: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bruh, if you gon' fuucckk everyday, why don't you get yourself a sex doll? She'll never complain.
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sexual compatibility is a key
component of any relationship.
If you want it every day and she doesn't - you are headed for rocky shoals.
She won't change her mind after you are married;

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
tell her to go that u go use sextoys replace her... she go change her mind quickly....who go want make toy replace im or her...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by Chidexter(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
macphilip:
bro, how you go dey fvck your woman everyday, you no dey tire?
Even if you buy sex doll, your doll go quick develop fault o
grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Safiaaa:
why should he cut it can't u up ur game to twice daily
Re: My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2018
julietkcee:
Dude seriouslyundecided she is a human being nt a sex machine! Nawa o

for f**k sake will you marry her for sex or to build a home.. angry
were talking sex ure talking home. This is how problem start in marriage.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Ordered For My Own Doll / She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? / How My Mistress Dominated Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.