Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,449 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (36555 Views)

Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by bobokunlexzy: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Watching it life ryt now. Kenny Blaq is now a super comedian o. M also enjoying all d praise sections. They are all awesome.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 6:07am On Dec 02, 2017
pretty16:
Pls who has VIP tickets?. The first time i went for the program, it was a VIP ticket. Was really awesome in his presence.
VIP tickets in a house or presence of God? Chai! Last time I checked God ain't partial. Acts 10:34, Galatians 3:28, Colossians 3:11,13, Romans 10:12.
False religion is the greatest bandage man can ever experience and the fullness of things is here with us, which is the bible which shld be the yard stick for our actions.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by teebankz10(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2017
ThisIsFlashh:
Fúck off my mention.
shift,let me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
scam!!! they didnt allow nathaniel bassey enough time.. wasnt fair but the little time he performed damn, it was full of power. if you werernt touched spiritually, you need serious deliverance....

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Allansmith: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2017
AMEN!!!!!!!

joseo:
any one they are coming for doesn't matter....they should all still come......

my prayer is that they all encounter Jesus at the end of the night.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Jaculze(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Sirheny007:
Who else doesn't give a shi.t about this program?
I actually do give a Bleep about the program.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Those that came strictly to do business... cheesy

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
mriyesecnerwal:
scam!!! they didnt allow nathaniel bassey enough time.. wasnt fair but the little time he performed damn, it was full of power. if you werernt touched spiritually, you need serious deliverance....
and so it became a scam?

Go School you no gree.....you see your life
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
DavidEsq:

VIP tickets in a house or presence of God? Chai! Last time I checked God ain't partial. Acts 10:34, Galatians 3:28, Colossians 3:11,13, Romans 10:12.
False religion is the greatest bandage man can ever experience and the fullness of things is here with us, which is the bible which shld be the yard stick for our actions.
attend it yourself....then you'll know what the VIP means

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by holuwapopsh(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Imagine dis u called someting or a Program experience and u hve a V I P or wat am i wrong cus u guys re at TBS 2 worship God and wat d pastor n prohet will say we re 1 in face of God so tell why d V I P n d Normal person Cus dis shit guys tink and 2) its experience i dnt give a Fuckery of dat program if u like go der n hve sex all the best for u its a free world DO AS U PLEASE
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
and you wont mind your business. you are just as dumb as your post. you need to learn if not ....
harmbhrosz:
and so it became a scam?

Go School you no gree.....you see your life
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
mriyesecnerwal:
and you wont mind your business. you are just as dumb as your post. you need to learn if not ....
hahahaha.... Slowpoke like you, You were minding your own business when you commented on this thread abi, next time learn the meaning of the words you intend to use before you start disgracing your generation online.

#Oponu tongue
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2017
you are just showing how daft your father was. go and play with sand idiot like you
harmbhrosz:
hahahaha.... Slowpoke like you, You were minding your own business when you commented on this thread abi, next time learn the meaning of the words you intend to use before you start disgracing your generation online.

#Oponu tongue
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2017
mriyesecnerwal:
you are just showing how daft your father was. go and play with sand idiot like you
hahahahaha

I'm correcting you now yet you're still showcasing your stupiditty with pride....if an artist wasn't giving enough time you personally desire in a free concert, doesn't make it a scam,

son learn now and stop showing us that the money your innocent father spent on you was a waste tongue

I know another meaningless sentence will emerge from that porous brain of yours...oya shoot I'm waiting tongue
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
your stupidity is out of this world... your ability to interpret the comment is just too low. i can imagine how your parents would look grin

harmbhrosz:
hahahahaha

I'm correcting you now yet you're still showcasing your stupiditty with pride....if an artist wasn't giving enough time you personally desire in a free concert, doesn't make it a scam,

son learn now and stop showing us that the money your innocent father spent on you was a waste tongue

I know another meaningless sentence will emerge from that porous brain of yours...oya shoot I'm waiting tongue
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
mriyesecnerwal:
your stupidity is out of this world... your ability to interpret the comment is just too low. i can imagine how your parents would look grin

keep quiet mofo, the more you talk the more stuppid you'll sound undecided
And what is there to interpret in a comment that you clearly wrote in English language, (hope you see how stuppid you're still sounding) you should have used comprehend in place of interpret next time.... which is why your dust-filled brain couldn't comprehend what you wrote meaning you don't think before you write.

Lemme help you with the definition of the word scam since you're too dull to know how it should be used and here is your comment
scam!!! they didnt allow nathaniel bassey enough time.. wasnt fair but the little time he performed damn, it was full of power. if you werernt touched spiritually, you need serious deliverance.... now tell me if it made any sence tongue

Waiting for your next stuppidity line grin

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
you are just mad but no one has told you...
harmbhrosz:
keep quiet mofo, the more you talk the more stuppid you'll sound undecided
And what is there to interpret in a comment that you clearly wrote in English language, (hope you see how stuppid you're still sounding) you should have used comprehend in place of interpret next time.... which is why your dust-filled brain couldn't comprehend what you wrote meaning you don't think before you write.

Lemme help you with the definition of the word scam since you're too dull to know how it should be used and here is your comment
scam!!! they didnt allow nathaniel bassey enough time.. wasnt fair but the little time he performed damn, it was full of power. if you werernt touched spiritually, you need serious deliverance.... now tell me if it made any sence tongue

Waiting for your next stuppidity line grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
mriyesecnerwal:
you are just mad but no one has told you...
Yea....that is the stuppid line stuppid people stuppidly refer to when their stuppid brain can no longer produce anything meaningful. tongue
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2017
kkk
harmbhrosz:
Yea....that is the stuppid line stuppid people stuppidly refer to when their stuppid brain can no longer produce anything meaningful. tongue
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by harmbhrosz(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2017

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty