Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. (6150 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by ubunja(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
no.its not Premature Ejaculation. and neither is it prostate cancer.

most men suffer from a defect,an ailment i will call HFV : Hunger for Female Validation. why are men so prone to seek for and value highly the approval of women? especially when women themselves dont give a cr@p about what men think of them?why the deep instinct to rely on how women pecieve you?why is it every guy's worst fear to go against a female?why is it such an undesirable feeling to earn the disapproval of women?

is it the fact that we were raised by a woman?or the fact that we wish (atleast on an subconscious level) to never piss women off since we think they control sex?why do guys throw each other under the bus to stay on good books with a woman? 

but there is a select group of men who dont give a flying fvck about what women think of them .this group comprise a top unique 20% of men.these guys live their lives how they see fit and never apologise for that.they speak their mind and to hell with the consequencies.the only opinion they value is theirs. and they get plenty of women who desire them. to women such independent men are a breath of fresh air.they are like an oasis in the desert.a break from a world populated with weak Yes Men that dont even challange them enough to make them break a sweat.women also love a good chase. its sexy when a man plays hard to get. and when a man that stands up to them appears,its very refreshing.and its interesting to hang with such a guy. and apparently women like them so much they always have sex with them. 

u may have heard of those men.some call them alphas. some call them Badboys.u may know them by their more common title The Players.

(c) ubunja. copy & paste allowed. additions & subtractions not allowed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by fcdgrand(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
correcting & pointing out some of our mumu mistake

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by Martinez39(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
I am in the 20% of men who don't give a fvck. Whether a girl is beautiful or not, sexy or not, I will treat her equally like I treat a man. If I won't change tyres for a man, I won't change for a woman. However, I am not a player. I don't really give much consideration or attention to sex. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
*spreads mat.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by ThothHermes: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
*spreads mat.

You are two years late grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
ThothHermes:
You are two years late grin
Am I?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by Olorunnim: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by vlogger: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
ubunja:

most men suffer from a defect,an ailment i will call HFV : Hunger for Female Validation. why are men so prone to seek for and value highly the approval of women? especially when women themselves dont give a cr@p about what men think of them?why the deep instinct to rely on how women pecieve you?why is it every guy's worst fear to go against a female?why is it such an undesirable feeling to earn the disapproval of women?

is it the fact that we were raised by a woman?or the fact that we wish (atleast on an subconscious level) to never piss women off since we think they control sex?why do guys throw each other under the bus to stay on good books with a woman? 

but there is a select group of men who dont give a flying fvck about what women think of them .this group comprise a top unique 20% of men.these guys live their lives how they see fit and never apologise for that.they speak their mind and to hell with the consequencies.the only opinion they value is theirs. and they get plenty of women who desire them. to women such independent men are a breath of fresh air.they are like an oasis in the desert.a break from a world populated with weak Yes Men that dont even challange them enough to make them break a sweat.women also love a good chase. its sexy when a man plays hard to get. and when a man that stands up to them appears,its very refreshing.and its interesting to hang with such a guy. and apparently women like them so much they always have sex with them. 

u may have heard of those men.some call them alphas. some call them Badboys.u may know them by their more common title The Players.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by BLUEJAYY: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2019
It's pathetic and annoying really. You get to see a 30+ or 40+ grownass man pussying up to an 18-year-old. Acting dumb and clownish just to make her laugh. I cringe when I see that shi.

16 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2019
Bro, it's a simple matter, we live for women. Our lives revolve around women and everything we do is about finding that perfect woman... To build something greater than both of us.

iMHO, a man without a woman will always be lacking. Now, don't get me wrong, any man can make it in this world without a good woman, but having one by your side helps greatly to turn this man into the greatest version of himself. Playas (or dudes who don't give a fukc, as you put it) never value women enough to even see half of a women's greatness. no matter how you look at it, you need that babe as your vital support system.

Sadly, the majority of African sistas want to compete with you rather than COMPLETE you thus many brothas will never understand the valuable need of that great woman by your side (important word here is "great"wink

who here don't want to be the alpha male that these women look up to?!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Jul 10, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
It's pathetic and annoying really. You get to see a 30+ or 40+ grownass man pussying up to an 18-year-old. Acting dumb and clownish just to make her laugh. I cringe when I see that shi.

are you saying that there comes a time when men shouldn't desire the attraction/attention of women any longer?!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by babavik: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:

legendary Ubunja
please.can I follow you bumper to bumper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by ubunja(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2019
babavik:
legendary Ubunja
please.can I follow you bumper to bumper
I would be honoured
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by BLUEJAYY: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that there comes a time when men shouldn't desire the attraction/attention of women any longer?!
Men would always admire and desire women, doesn't matter the age.

What I'm saying though is, older men shouldn't act so desperate and clownish just to get the attention of really young women who are probably respectful to them. It makes them no different from the teenage boys starting out on their romance game.

I know 'love' can make a man act silly, but putting yourself down in front of a younger person might make her lose the respect and adoration she has for you and view you in a patronizing way.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by kings2079(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have been following your posts in these forum, nice write ups, thanks so much, I have really learned a lot from your posts. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by AlphaSoul: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2021
BLUEJAYY:
Men would always admire and desire women, doesn't matter the age.

What I'm saying though is, older men shouldn't act so desperate and clownish just to get the attention of really young women who are probably respectful to them. It makes them no different from the teenage boys starting out on their romance game.

I know 'love' can make a man act silly, but putting yourself down in front of a younger person might make her lose the respect and adoration she has for you and view you in a patronizing way.

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. by AlphaSoul: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2021
ubunja:

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much / Isoko Boy & Other Nigerians Blast Man Squeezing Her Woman Breast In Public / Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.