Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. (27191 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by ubunja(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2019
What makes women tick at the most basic level.

FRIENDSHIP.
Let's say two Laws are passed: one banning sex between men and women; And another banning friendship between men and women. What will happen?

Riots and mayhem that's what.

Men and women will riot and burn the country. But it is important to understand which gender will riot against which law.

Women will riot against the banning of FRIENDSHIP between men and women. Men will riot against the banning of SEX.

Men can not live without Sex, Women can not live without Friendship with men.

Friendship with a man is the only relationship that a woman can have with a man that allows her to get money and stuff from him WITHOUT giving him sex. That's a secret hidden from men.

For women, a man's friendship is more important than a man's love. And more important than a man's dick. Because with male friends, a woman can get ANYTHING without giving back ANYTHING.

A woman's guy friends don't mind helping her move, checking her car, fixing her place, helping her out with money, keeping her safe etc - for FREE. If the woman gets all that from a BF she has to PAY with sex. But with guy friends it's free.

ATTENTION AND VALIDATION.
If all the men in Nigeria ignore all the women, and instead focus on 1 woman - every man adoring and worshiping her - that woman, receiving that infinite attention, will feel her need to have sex diminish to almost zero

There's a level of Attention and Validation that if a woman gets from men it cancels out her need for Sex. The female sex drive differs from the male sex drive in this aspect. While the male sex drive is a physical hunger like the hunger for food or the thirst for water, The female sex drive is VALIDATIONAL in nature.

The more important you make a woman feel the less she needs to impress you. (You're impressed already) And the less she needs to sleep with you to feel important (she's important already to you)

The more valued a woman feels the weaker her sex drive is because the less she has to use her sexuality to get Validation. And in the opposite way, the less valued a woman feels the stronger her sex drive is because the more she has to use her sexuality to get Validation. Or to feel valued.

A man can date a woman who seems to enjoy sex, But as soon as he marries her, give her comfort, security and peace of mind her pussy turn dry. Too many men are confused why the happier they make their women the less their women want sex. It's because these women are content and secure. And that has a chilling effect on their sex drive. It slows it down. To reignite the passion the men have to subtract the things that are making the women content and secure.

If your woman has lost interest in sex, bring in drama, uncertainty and confusion. Start acting funny. Have suspicious phone calls. Have female friends visit etc - Make your woman think she's about to be replaced. She'll stress, process a lot mentally and question her value to you, and in the process her legs will snap open. And pussy juices will flow.

THE SOURCE CODE.
Here are the codes to female sexuality:

When a woman gives the least amount of sex for the most amount of money It's about money

When a woman gives the most amount of sex for the least amount of money it's about Validation

Women who participate in 3sums and gangbangs don't speak too much about enjoying multiple dick but speak more about enjoying being THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION. Because it is about seeking Validation not seeking Pleasure. A woman can pleasure herself better than any man can and no man can pleasure a woman better than a intimacy gadget can. Strictly speaking a woman doesn't NEED a man for pleasure. So when a woman chases men for sex it has more to do with Validation than pleasure. She feels valuable when she's valuable to men.

Most girls who do gang bangs do them free. And the most hardened sluts will be offended if you offered them money for sex. I once related the story of a Bleep addicted slut who, after we offered her money, told us she can do it free if we go hardcore enough on her. I had told her we were about 7 guys. Shît is crazy.

SELF-ESTEEM.
A woman's sex drive is opposite her self-esteem.

The reason treating a woman like trash pays in sex is because it erodes a woman's self-esteem that she then seeks to replenish by opening her legs. The more worthless a woman feels on the inside the more she seeks worth through sex. The sex compensates for the inadequacies. It's the reason disrespectful men get a lot of sex from women. It's the same with men and money. The more worthless a man feels on the inside the more he seeks worth through money. The money compensates for the inadequacies. And a man with zero self-esteem will pay the most amount of money for the least amount of sex. Even paying for NO sex. And still feel good. A man's spending habits with women are opposite his self-esteem.

In women, things like sex addiction are more a symptom of deeper underlying issues than mere love of dick:
Let's say a boy and a girl are going through problems at home. They will both act out. But in different ways. The boy will turn to petty crime. While the girl will turn to sexual promiscuity.
Sex is how women deal with issues. Antisocial behavior is how men deal with issues. That's why in Society's eyes a man at his worst is a criminal. And a woman at her worst a whôré. And both whôré and criminal live side by side on the street because where there are prostitutes, criminals will be there. They understand each other because they're going through the same shît but expressing it differently.

The weaker a woman's self esteem is, the easier she becomes a slut. And Pîmps know low self-esteem women make the best prostitutes. While sexologists know the first step in treating female sexual addiction is raising the woman's self-esteem. Meanwhile to get the best sex from a woman you destroy her self-esteem. Everything with female sexuality hinges on Self-esteem. Everything with male spending habits on women hinges on Self-esteem.

When a woman loses her self-esteem - when she feels worthless on the inside - her Inner Self seeks to regenerate the lost Worth the quickest way it knows how: BY MAKING THE WOMAN OPEN HER LEGS. Because what's between her legs is the most wanted thing in the World guaranteed to generate the attention she needs to feel like a somebody.

The woman's Inner Self points to men's lust for the woman and says to her: "See, all these men want to fvck you. And you make them cum nicely. You're not totally worthless!"

As a young boy I remember two prostitutes from the neighborhood pub fighting and one shouting in vernacular, "ayisikho uthanda amadoda" (that's why you love men), and I remember the other throwing her ass in the air and defiantly shouting back, "Bayangithanda ngoba ngimnandi" (They love me because I'm sweet).
Everyone burst out laughing at the shamlessness of the reply. I never forgot that incident.

She loved men because men loved how sweet her pussy was.

CHASING VALIDATION.
Ever noticed this on Social Media?
A girl posts a picture, and she gets a hundred nice comments. Then an asshole of a guy comes online disses the picture calling the girl fat and ugly.
Then the magic happens: The girl ignores the 100 sweet comments and fixates on the 1 bitter comment. She engages the hater while the supporters look on feeling neglected.

It's a natural law.

We all fear rejection and a even 1 hater in a sea of supporters gets our Attention. We chase the Hater's approval wishing for him to be AGREEABLE. And as long as we're chasing the Hater's approval he has power over us.

If a woman meets 99 guys who compliment her but 1 guy spits in disgust, What will stress the woman that night?

The 99 compliments or the 1 spit?

That 1 spit of course:
"Why did that guy spit? Am I not pretty enough in his eyes? I will show him". Then over the following weeks the girl will dress and act TO IMPRESS THAT 1 GUY WHO SPIT. She then LIVES FOR HIS VALIDATION. And once the girl does that, as far as that guy is concerned, with that guy, the girl is dealing from a position of weakness. She's chasing that validation. And as long as she's chasing, that guy has tremendous power over her. Power even to fvck her.

There is no sweeter girl than a girl that's chasing your Approval and Validation. Its how you deal with women from a position of Power.

DEALING WITH WOMEN FROM A POSITION OF POWER.
A woman can size you up by your choice of words. There's a superior way of talking to women. And there's an inferior way of talking to women. Learn the difference:

Nice Guy: I know how to fvck.
Bad Boy: Do you even know how to fvck?

Nice Guy: I feel so lucky to have you.
Bad Boy: You should feel lucky to have me.

See the difference?

Back in my 2go days (about 9 yrs ago), I had a very different approach to getting girls than most dudes. In the chatrooms most guys would post: "I want a girl who wants me to lick her and I'll do everything she wants".
But because I always opposed everyone, just for the hell of it, I would post: "I want a girl to suck me and do everything I want her to do".

I made everything about ME.

While just 1 or 2 girls responded, It was interesting dealing with those girls. They came to me with the mindset of PROVING themselves to me. The same mindset the majority of men came to women with. It was a power trip having a girl try to convince me of her sex skills all the while I'm trying hard to hide my thirst.

When you present yourself to a woman as someone ready to serve you lessen your value. You're chasing her validation. But when you present yourself as someone ready to be served you increase your value and have the woman chasing YOUR validation. It's a fun ride. The sex the woman will give you is sex to prove herself. The best sex a woman can give a man.

And it's not even that hard to set a woman on that road.

It's as simple as chatting with a 19 yr old girl and in an unimpressed tone, remark, "You're too young. What do you know!". And boom!!!! She wanna prove herself to you and show you she's grown.

It's as simple as chatting with an older woman in her 30s or 40s and remarking, "Is that pussy still good or you just saying these things?". And boom!!! She's telling herself, "I'll show this motherfvcker!"

Just like that you have women chase your Validation. Eager to PROVE something to you. While other men compete to prove themselves to women promising to fvck their brains out and lying about Dick sizes and the rounds of sex they can go, you have women doing the same to YOU.

The key here is to play on women's fears, envies and jealousies.

A younger woman envies the older woman for her Sex Skills and her greatest fear is never being taken seriously. The older woman envies the younger woman for her fresh body and her greatest fear is that she's past her time. A line that has delivered for me with teenage girls is: "I promise to fvck you like a grown woman!". Delivered in raw vernacular. It works wonders.

MAKE A GIRL WANT TO IMPRESS YOU.
Girls start having sex earlier than boys and go on to have sex with more people than boys ever will. You can benefit from this extensive experience if you approach the situation right.

Like this: Next time, instead of boasting of your own sexual abilities to a girl, boast about how you're so hard to impress that even women with amazing sexual abilities have a hard time pleasing you. Make it about YOU. Come across as someone very hard to please. Bring the girl to a position where SHE is the one boasting of her sexual abilities. Where SHE is the one making promises to blow your mind. Even then, raise the stakes by remarking how women who boast about their sexual prowess turn out to be so-so when the time for sex comes.

That's how the fun begins for you. For when she comes to you, that girl is bringing along her entire sexual repertoire and may God have mercy on your sceptical soul.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

213 Likes 31 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by maak400: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Ubunja the man! This post is the bomb!!!

If only sissy and wimpy guys can follow this red pill guide, female manipulations will cease to exist.

Guys, we all need to realize that we’re the prize that should be chased by women and not the other way round.

It’s funny how guys will be running after ladies and wooing them with cash and gifts instead of using that money to make their own lives better.

Some pvssy chasing guys will even spend their last cash on an unappreciative girl with a nonsense sense of entitlement who has nothing to offer than an overfvcked pvssy.

Words on marble! The more important you make a woman feel the less she needs to impress you. (You're impressed already) And the less she needs to sleep with you to feel important (she's important already to you)

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Ekemeze: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2019

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by superhero123: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2019
First to swallow the pill this morning. Ubunja the female and male psychological anatomist.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Nat404: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2019
This is amazing!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2019
One funny thing in this life. A female nairalander will not like the op but not know she is being fvcked by the op off social media.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by tundchip2: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2019
About time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Mekenz(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2019
they won't agree,but the Truth remains the Truth.
welcome back ubunja.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by DOMINO001: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja is back! welcome back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by livebyday(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Lol

Another master piece

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Omar09(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Ubunja you've gotten two fans already. Eyeness and Ariza. You two hope you enjoy his write up. Oh n Eyeness these are new write ups pls come up with something as dope as these or even more to teach your female followers whack.

Tho I've read your work, it has a little touch of ubunja in it. You could see the bitterness.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by czarr(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2019
Welcome back ubunja,insightful as always...another banga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Vikkoh(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Ubunja's Miseducation!!! The only good export coming from SA. Others are xeno...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by kurupt1: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmmm......All these feminists are going to cry blood soon grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Eyeness: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2019
this post becomes true in two cases 1. When a man starts to think he's the prize 2. When a woman also starts to forget that she's the prize.
it's millions of sperm to one egg. You do the math.

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
this post becomes true in two cases
1. When a man starts to think he's the prize
2. When a woman also starts to forget that she's the prize.

it's millions of sperm to one egg. You do the math.
Funny enough, both would be great fools if they do not have anything to their names than pussy and pricks to be feeling like a PRIZE. grin The world has gone beyond this prick and pussy prize. The world seeks great potentials and not dick and holes fighters. grin

Well maybe the world I live in though.!

24 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by MIKESTUNNA: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Cutehector:
One funny thing in this life. A female nairalander will not like the op but not know she is being fvcked by the op off social media.

nice write up ubnuja.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Rilwayne001: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2019
This post is too Touche! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Eyeness: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
Funny enough, both would be great fools if they do not have anything to their names than pussy and pricks to be feeling like a PRIZE. grin The world has got beyond this prick and pussy prize. The world seeks great potentials and not dick and holes fighters. grin

Well, tell that to Ubunja.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by KiingShay(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2019
UBUNJA the GREAT!! You're a freaking GENIUS man. Welcome back, we've been waiting all this while for new miseducations and this one is off the hinges, much respect..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by drLammy(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2019
On point as ever! welcome back brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Emarvel(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2019
I just swallow the pill

More ink to your pen,Ubunja.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by luvyaself95(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Have been #Redpill and #MGTOW but now ubunja is teaching me more. So Good to have You Back Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by ubunja(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
BossDante
Imoh555
Santinho

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2019
maak400:
Ubunja the man! This post is the bomb!!!

If only sissy and wimpy guys can follow this red pill guide, female manipulations will cease to exist.

Guys, we all need to realize that we’re the prize that should be chased by women and not the other way round.

It’s funny how guys will be running after ladies and wooing them with cash and gifts instead of using that money to make their own lives better.

Some pvssy chasing guys will even spend their last cash on an unappreciative girl with a nonsense sense of entitlement who has nothing to offer than an overfvcked pvssy.

Words on marble! The more important you make a woman feel the less she needs to impress you. (You're impressed already) And the less she needs to sleep with you to feel important (she's important already to you)
yes sir Simps will never change.

Anyways, there's one more writeup to upload as soon as the system permits.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Heroclitus(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hmmmmm

His intelligence marveled you, Ubunja is almost out of the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Skepticus: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
Funny enough, both would be great fools if they do not have anything to their names than pussy and pricks to be feeling like a PRIZE. grin The world has gone beyond this prick and pussy prize. The world seeks great potentials and not dick and holes fighters. grin

You should be in the business section scheming on out to make money as a simp for the ladies that'll be fücked by us.

It's a good job for the brotherhood wink

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Skepticus: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja:
What makes women tick at the most basic level.

FRIENDSHIP.
Let's say two Laws are passed: one banning sex between men and women; And another banning friendship between men and women. What will happen?

Riots and mayhem that's what.

Men and women will riot and burn the country. But it is important to understand which gender will riot against which law.

Women will riot against the banning of FRIENDSHIP between men and women. Men will riot against the banning of SEX.

Men can not live without Sex, Women can not live without Friendship with men.

Friendship with a man is the only relationship that a woman can have with a man that allows her to get money and stuff from him WITHOUT giving him sex. That's a secret hidden from men.

For women, a man's friendship is more important than a man's love. And more important than a man's dick. Because with male friends, a woman can get ANYTHING without giving back ANYTHING.

A woman's guy friends don't mind helping her move, checking her car, fixing her place, helping her out with money, keeping her safe etc - for FREE. If the woman gets all that from a BF she has to PAY with sex. But with guy friends it's free.

ATTENTION AND VALIDATION.
If all the men in Nigeria ignore all the women, and instead focus on 1 woman - every man adoring and worshiping her - that woman, receiving that infinite attention, will feel her need to have sex diminish to almost zero

There's a level of Attention and Validation that if a woman gets from men it cancels out her need for Sex. The female sex drive differs from the male sex drive in this aspect. While the male sex drive is a physical hunger like the hunger for food or the thirst for water, The female sex drive is VALIDATIONAL in nature.

The more important you make a woman feel the less she needs to impress you. (You're impressed already) And the less she needs to sleep with you to feel important (she's important already to you)

The more valued a woman feels the weaker her sex drive is because the less she has to use her sexuality to get Validation. And in the opposite way, the less valued a woman feels the stronger her sex drive is because the more she has to use her sexuality to get Validation. Or to feel valued.

A man can date a woman who seems to enjoy sex, But as soon as he marries her, give her comfort, security and peace of mind her pussy turn dry. Too many men are confused why the happier they make their women the less their women want sex. It's because these women are content and secure. And that has a chilling effect on their sex drive. It slows it down. To reignite the passion the men have to subtract the things that are making the women content and secure.

If your woman has lost interest in sex, bring in drama, uncertainty and confusion. Start acting funny. Have suspicious phone calls. Have female friends visit etc - Make your woman think she's about to be replaced. She'll stress, process a lot mentally and question her value to you, and in the process her legs will snap open. And pussy juices will flow.

THE SOURCE CODE.
Here are the codes to female sexuality:

When a woman gives the least amount of sex for the most amount of money It's about money

When a woman gives the most amount of sex for the least amount of money it's about Validation

Women who participate in 3sums and gangbangs don't speak too much about enjoying multiple dick but speak more about enjoying being THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION. Because it is about seeking Validation not seeking Pleasure. A woman can pleasure herself better than any man can and no man can pleasure a woman better than a intimacy gadget can. Strictly speaking a woman doesn't NEED a man for pleasure. So when a woman chases men for sex it has more to do with Validation than pleasure. She feels valuable when she's valuable to men.

Most girls who do gang bangs do them free. And the most hardened sluts will be offended if you offered them money for sex. I once related the story of a Bleep addicted slut who, after we offered her money, told us she can do it free if we go hardcore enough on her. I had told her we were about 7 guys. Shît is crazy.

SELF-ESTEEM.
A woman's sex drive is opposite her self-esteem.

The reason treating a woman like trash pays in sex is because it erodes a woman's self-esteem that she then seeks to replenish by opening her legs. The more worthless a woman feels on the inside the more she seeks worth through sex. The sex compensates for the inadequacies. It's the reason disrespectful men get a lot of sex from women. It's the same with men and money. The more worthless a man feels on the inside the more he seeks worth through money. The money compensates for the inadequacies. And a man with zero self-esteem will pay the most amount of money for the least amount of sex. Even paying for NO sex. And still feel good. A man's spending habits with women are opposite his self-esteem.

In women, things like sex addiction are more a symptom of deeper underlying issues than mere love of dick:
Let's say a boy and a girl are going through problems at home. They will both act out. But in different ways. The boy will turn to petty crime. While the girl will turn to sexual promiscuity.
Sex is how women deal with issues. Antisocial behavior is how men deal with issues. That's why in Society's eyes a man at his worst is a criminal. And a woman at her worst a whôré. And both whôré and criminal live side by side on the street because where there are prostitutes, criminals will be there. They understand each other because they're going through the same shît but expressing it differently.

The weaker a woman's self esteem is, the easier she becomes a slut. And Pîmps know low self-esteem women make the best prostitutes. While sexologists know the first step in treating female sexual addiction is raising the woman's self-esteem. Meanwhile to get the best sex from a woman you destroy her self-esteem. Everything with female sexuality hinges on Self-esteem. Everything with male spending habits on women hinges on Self-esteem.

When a woman loses her self-esteem - when she feels worthless on the inside - her Inner Self seeks to regenerate the lost Worth the quickest way it knows how: BY MAKING THE WOMAN OPEN HER LEGS. Because what's between her legs is the most wanted thing in the World guaranteed to generate the attention she needs to feel like a somebody.

The woman's Inner Self points to men's lust for the woman and says to her: "See, all these men want to fvck you. And you make them cum nicely. You're not totally worthless!"

As a young boy I remember two prostitutes from the neighborhood pub fighting and one shouting in vernacular, "ayisikho uthanda amadoda" (that's why you love men), and I remember the other throwing her ass in the air and defiantly shouting back, "Bayangithanda ngoba ngimnandi" (They love me because I'm sweet).
Everyone burst out laughing at the shamlessness of the reply. I never forgot that incident.

She loved men because men loved how sweet her pussy was.

CHASING VALIDATION.
Ever noticed this on Social Media?
A girl posts a picture, and she gets a hundred nice comments. Then an asshole of a guy comes online disses the picture calling the girl fat and ugly.
Then the magic happens: The girl ignores the 100 sweet comments and fixates on the 1 bitter comment. She engages the hater while the supporters look on feeling neglected.

It's a natural law.

We all fear rejection and a even 1 hater in a sea of supporters gets our Attention. We chase the Hater's approval wishing for him to be AGREEABLE. And as long as we're chasing the Hater's approval he has power over us.

If a woman meets 99 guys who compliment her but 1 guy spits in disgust, What will stress the woman that night?

The 99 compliments or the 1 spit?

That 1 spit of course:
"Why did that guy spit? Am I not pretty enough in his eyes? I will show him". Then over the following weeks the girl will dress and act TO IMPRESS THAT 1 GUY WHO SPIT. She then LIVES FOR HIS VALIDATION. And once the girl does that, as far as that guy is concerned, with that guy, the girl is dealing from a position of weakness. She's chasing that validation. And as long as she's chasing, that guy has tremendous power over her. Power even to fvck her.

There is no sweeter girl than a girl that's chasing your Approval and Validation. Its how you deal with women from a position of Power.

DEALING WITH WOMEN FROM A POSITION OF POWER.
A woman can size you up by your choice of words. There's a superior way of talking to women. And there's an inferior way of talking to women. Learn the difference:

Nice Guy: I know how to fvck.
Bad Boy: Do you know how to fvck?

Nice Guy: I feel so lucky to have you.
Bad Boy: You should feel lucky to have me.

See the difference?

Back in my 2go days (about 9 yrs ago), I had a very different approach to getting girls than most dudes. In the chatrooms most guys would post: "I want a girl who wants me to lick her and I'll do everything she wants".
But because I always opposed everyone, just for the hell of it, I would post: "I want a girl to suck me and do everything I want her to do".

I made everything about ME.

While just 1 or 2 girls responded, It was interesting dealing with those girls. They came to me with the mindset of PROVING themselves to me. The same mindset the majority of men came to women with. It was a power trip having a girl try to convince me of her sex skills all the while I'm trying hard to hide my thirst.

When you present yourself to a woman as someone ready to serve you lessen your value. You're chasing her validation. But when you present yourself as someone ready to be served you increase your value and have the woman chasing YOUR validation. It's a fun ride. The sex the woman will give you is sex to prove herself. The best sex a woman can give a man.

And it's not even that hard to set a woman on that road.

It's as simple as chatting with a 19 yr old girl and in an unimpressed tone, remark, "You're too young. What do you know!". And boom!!!! She wanna prove herself to you and show you she's grown.

It's as simple as chatting with an older woman in her 30s or 40s and remarking, "Is that pussy still good or you just saying these things?". And boom!!! She's telling herself, "I'll show this motherfvcker!"

Just like that you have women chase your Validation. Eager to PROVE something to you. While other men compete to prove themselves to women promising to fvck their brains out and lying about Dick sizes and the rounds of sex they can go, you have women doing the same to YOU.

The key here is to play on women's fears, envies and jealousies.

A younger woman envies the older woman for her Sex Skills and her greatest fear is never being taken seriously. The older woman envies the younger woman for her fresh body and her greatest fear is that she's past her time. A line that has delivered for me with teenage girls is: "I promise to fvck you like a grown woman!". Delivered in raw vernacular. It works wonders.

MAKE A GIRL WANT TO IMPRESS YOU.
Girls start having sex earlier than boys and go on to have sex with more people than boys ever will. You can benefit from this extensive experience if you approach the situation right.

Like this: Next time, instead of boasting of your own sexual abilities to a girl, boast about how you're so hard to impress that even women with amazing sexual abilities have a hard time pleasing you. Make it about YOU. Come across as someone very hard to please. Bring the girl to a position where SHE is the one boasting of her sexual abilities. Where SHE is the one making promises to blow your mind. Even then, raise the stakes by remarking how women who boast about their sexual prowess turn out to be so-so when the time for sex comes.

That's how the fun begins for you. For when she comes to you, that girl is bringing along her entire sexual repertoire and may God have mercy on your sceptical soul.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

Ubunja, you are a sublime blend of PUA, Red Pilling, Black pilling, MGTOWING rolled into perfection.

You went hard with this comeback. PUAs can't match this artistry.

Well, I already kept my copy with the mention, in case the "system" tries to delete it.

Mwari Vakukomborere

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Skepticus:

You should be in the business section scheming on out to make money as a simp for the ladies that'll be fücked by us.

It's a good job for the brotherhood wink
I bet you are assuming the Pim.p position grin You better go and make good impact in life and leave pussy talk. grin

Hustle make you no go borrow money buy condom to fucck! wink

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. by Skepticus: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
I bet you are assuming the Pim.p position grin You better go and make good impact in life and leave pussy talk. grin

Hustle make you no go borrow money buy condom to fucck! wink

Your last paragraph is getting stale, abeg!

I'm yet to see any Dangote among many of you Nigerian clowns, yelling "Hustle ooo"!

FOH

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / Girl Leaving Boyfriend Because He Doesn't Have A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.