Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! (7256 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Actually she’s just one of my numerous girlfriends. But she was making me believe she’s a saint amongs other girls and I didn’t bother sex with her. I was actually considering changing my ways because of her

She wanted money to make a new hair, pay for harvest levy and transport herself home. She came yesterday evening. We both ain’t working today so she left for her base this evening around 4pm coz she’ll be working tomorrow.

Her journey is 3 hours drive and she didn’t call when she got home to say she’s home.

I called her and she apologized and said her phone was dead, she just plugged in to the wall socket before my call came in. I said okay, how’s Mum, dad and siblings, she said they are fine, I said okay, freshen up, eat and rest. I ended the call.

Later she called back, then the environment she called from sounded different, I didn’t ask o. I lock up. As she was about to end the call, a guy called her name. The voice sounded outside the environment she called me from. She quickly ended the call.

She noticed I heard the voice that called her and she called back few minutes later. And repeated all what we discussed before. Then I asked her “babes where you Dey?

She said I’m at home, I said I know your at home, but from which part of the house did you call me from? She said inside na,

Then I listed the parts of a building to her

Sitting room
Bed room
Kitchen
Toilet

Which one you Dey?

She picked toilet. grin

Then I asked who called you from outside the toilet? She said her brother.

I quite know she’s doesn’t have a brother with such matured voice.

Then I asked how’s Mum, my inlaw my inlaw, she said she’s fine, I said lemme say HI to her, lol, she refused o, ah ah!!! Make I greet mummy na, she said no, that her mums angry with her for not coming home early, and they not in talking terms. Then I told her I’m gonna call Mums phone to plead on her behalf. Babes shouted nooooo!!! I asked why,

then she opened up she didn’t go to her house today, instead she branched at grandmas grin

I was like wow!!! Grandma? My inlaw to be, lemme say HI to her, she said grandmas outside and she’s already on bed, I was like, I missed you already, lemme call you on video to see your sweet innocent puppy face,

Babes refused video call. As I wan para,

Then she said “baby, I’m sorry, I went for a party at a hotel, and she’s spending the night there, with who? I don’t know and I didn’t ask.

I was like ahhhh, why did you make me catch youuuu(in Yoruba’s voice)? You shouldn’t have called me at all today, you for kukuma off your phone till tomorrow.

Babe has been crying since and explaining heaven and earth. Lol.

To make matters worse, her mum and dad only knows me as the guy chopping her daughter.

Girls nor Dey learn o, God forbid anything bad happens to her,

If I release my new Christmas whip now them go say I use their pikin for rituals. I had a similar experience before.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by whitebeard(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok after reading the first line..! Even ur moniker self..!

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Your first sentence spoilt everything.. She's one of your numerous girlfriend? You are not faithful too na

9 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by alexmaye(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Op so wat do u want us to do ehn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by alexmaye(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Your first sentence spoilt everything.. She's one of your numerous girlfriend? You are not faithful too na
infact im story tire me

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
alexmaye:
Op so wat do u want us to do ehn?
i want you to pick up your phone, call your babe and tell her

“Babes, I know you cheating on me, but I will catch you one day”

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
She knows prolly that she is a side chick, thereby running her own package. Nobody likes to lose.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by alexmaye(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
stupidity:
i want you to pick up your phone, call your babe and tell her

“Babes, I know you cheating on me, but I will catch you one day”
hahaha you are very funny Ni. So you want to cause problems between us? It is not fair my brother
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
acme6:
She knows prolly that she is a side chick, thereby running her own package. Nobody likes to lose.
she didn’t know she was a side chick o, she be ashewo, nor twist am.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by ololadeking(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
Ok after reading the first line..! Even ur moniker self..!
badt guy d guy just proving his moniker
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Khd95(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
stupidity:
she didn’t know she was a side chick o, she be ashewo, nor twist am.
yet u wanted to change ur way for her...didn't u say u have numerous girls...does that not make u an olosho too...sincerely ure stvpid......according to ur monika grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Khd95:
yet u wanted to change ur way for her...didn't u say u have numerous girls...does that not make u an olosho too...sincerely ure stvpid......according to ur monika grin
lol, I be ashewo na!!! I don’t hide it. I always show girls that side of me when we meet so they know what they in for.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Next2Bezee(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
My brother, no lie this thing pain you. grin

It's obvious you really like this girl as you were planning to change your ways because of her.

You haven't even sexed her before but another oga is vivisecting her puna cheesy Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Next2Bezee:
My brother, no lie this thing pain you. grin

It's obvious you really like this girl as you were planning to change your ways because of her.

You haven't even sexed her before but another oga is vivisecting her puna cheesy Chai!!
lol, so far na pvssy Dey involved, nothing go make am pain me, coz I know a girl with you is yours but when she steps out the door, she’s no longer yours.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Davidlollipop(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
You love pussy juice, sorry for you cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nonsense.

So you mean, that after everything. She was not naked in the bedroom under a guy that you know.

OP why?! Even in this December.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Davidlollipop:
You love pussy juice, sorry for you cry cry cry
yes boss, it’s good for th body, has lots of minerals and vitamins. Give it a try. You go chuk spoon inside the pvssy, scoop the juice then swallow it.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Nonsense.

So you mean, that after everything. She was not naked in the bedroom under a guy that you know.

OP why?! Even in this December.
are you with us?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by youngerikina40(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
I hate girls who pretend lyk say dey can neva chop odogwu. Bt admire those than can hardly lie about sweetness of odogwu. Be u olosho nd neva lie of it, i luv u fr daht

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by RSVP: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Believe dem SU at ur own peril ....

You for act bad guy small nah...

Act like say you forgive her and let her dish her pvzzy for u make you slam... remember to strick one big dagger thru her fvcking heart after 2 months of fvckn.

Case closed.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by omoiyalayi(m): 4:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Boring!!!

Stupidity post

Lame thread

Am out of here
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by SirMichael1: 5:17am On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fuck_! I'm not yet done with it but this is freakn' hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified

I love the way you played it cool while figuring out her cheating ass cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell. Description different from the title
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Terryindeed: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2017
guy, you smart finish, i go give you 5 star.. babes these days especially xmas period, omo no go Bleep o, dem need money pass cbn, so anything and anyway dem fit get the money, dem go do am. just zero ur mind for her matter, just knw say one guy dey fire am, but condomize o.. make she no give u disease. i hail u my guy.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Marrtynze(m): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Actually, she is just one of my numerous girlfriends, and na she still dey cheat.. Menaskom ni tooto cool
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nedfed(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Op abeg ur real name?
I need to include you in my prayer request for dis coming shiloh (NEW DAWN) 5th-9th Dec.
Cos all you need is a brain reset I swear.
Numerous girlfriends
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2017
always remember 'the puna is not urs,its just ur turn'
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Spaxon(f): 6:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Your Moniker won't let me believe you...
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Nedfed:
Op abeg ur real name?
I need to include you in my prayer request for dis coming shiloh (NEW DAWN) 5th-9th Dec.
Cos all you need is a brain reset I swear.
Numerous girlfriends
thanks bro, I have always been praying for this too. My Real name? First of all bind the stupidity before we start with my real name.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
Your Moniker won't let me believe you...
early morning kiss go make you believe, oya take am kiss
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Spaxon(f): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2017
stupidity:
early morning kiss go make you believe, oya take am kiss

Uwa high grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Don't stress over any girl, even your wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... / S*xy & Hot Photos Of Mother & Daughter Models Contesting For Miss Bumbum Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.